Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Should people have the right to have sex with animals?
    #4033392 - 04/09/05 04:22 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No, this is not a joke - to make that clear before someone interprets this as OTD material.

It's a serious question posed to the libertarians.

This falls under the adage that the "government has no place in the bedroom". One has to ask themselves honestly, without their rectitudes in mind, why not?

I am reminded of an on-going case in the Netherlands (it may be Germany, I'm not sure) where a man argued that it should be his constitutional right to have sex with his dog, whom he also proclaimed his love to.

So what's the bite?

Look into the abyss, and share your thoughts

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: zahudulallah]
    #4033474 - 04/09/05 05:50 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

that's some crazy-ass shit, but that often makes great debating as the example is extreme enough to bring out contrasts.

There is much going on in the human x animal department. There are for instance laws against cruelty to animals, which includes all animals including those that are not owned.
You may throw a pebble into the pond but not a squirrel.

This means that animal life is given protection on the basis of sentience, or percieved capacity to suffer.

Now let's progress to sex with animals.

Looking into furry realms there's the distinction between "bestiality" and "zoophilia" as defined by the slang dictionary.
Basically "bestiality" is fucking your dog and "zoophilia" is wining and dining and then exchanging sexual play with your dog :wink:

You look at it from the human's point of view but look at it from the animal's side: Does an animal have the right to engage in sexual relations with a human?

Some time ago I saw a link of a home video where a farmer (i think he was) was shitting in a pasture and was succesfully sexually assaulted by a horny donkey with a boner. Unfortunately I've lost the link :grin: Basically the donkey ass-raped the farmer, but since a donkey isn't a legal person he can't be charged with rape.
(damn! :grin:)

I think there can be only one solution that is true to democracy and the trend towards animal rights: An adult human and an adult animal ought to have the right to sexual intercourse provided this is a voluntary act.

If you lure your dobermann into licking your dick by dripping corn syrup on it, it is the consent and voluntary choice of the dog to engage in that activity, and whether or not to continue this after the corn syrup ran out (oh God! :grin:)

If you however grab a duck and pound the quacking beast up and down your length to the injury and dismay of the aquatic bird then you are forcing the animal (or in the donkey example the animal forces the human) and that is a form of interspecies abuse, whether you call that  cruelty to animals or animal rape it is an act of violence that effortlessly falls under current animal rights protection laws.

Still there is the unadressed matter of fishermen plunging their knob into a bucket of baitworms. Here consent depends on the yet undetermined sentience of the hermaphroditic partakers in this one-sided orgy and the possible irritant effects of human seminal fluids on exposed baitworm tissues should be taken into consideration.

Animals and humans in my view should not be allowed to marry though, at least not unless many issues and pitfalls are cleared up. (oh God am I actually writing this :grin:) Marriage is an institution that identifies adult human males and adult human females as possible partakers in a marriage. Currently the seperating barrier between the pairing is under considerable debate, so it is too early to decide whether the traditional candidates for a marriage should be extended to include members of another species.

So consensual sex between adults of human and known sentient species should probably be a legal right, interspecies sexual violence a definate crime and the position of animals of unknown capability of consent and interspecies marriages a matter of closer examination.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#4033577 - 04/09/05 07:44 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

People are going to do it either way. I would rather just not know about it. Could it be considered animal cruelty? How would we know if the animal likes it? I bet sex with animals goes on more then we'd like to imagine. Humans are sick creatures

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Offlinelonebuddha
whats it allabout?
Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: J4S0N]
    #4033756 - 04/09/05 09:15 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

J4S0N said:
How would we know if the animal likes it?

I think you could generally tell if an animal was okay with it. If a woman allows a dog to have intercourse with her, that is consenting. If a male attempts to have intercourse with an animal and the animal is allowed to run off but doesn't than they are both consenting.

OfflineShagshow
Sit on It

Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: lonebuddha]
    #4033761 - 04/09/05 09:18 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I would say sanctioning bestiality (animality, whatever you want to call it), would be impossible due to groups such as PETA, and the like. Animals do not posses the ability to verbalize dissent, making it borderline rape with no way of asking the victim. Tricky subject.

Invisiblemps

Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? *DELETED* [Re: J4S0N]
    #4033776 - 04/09/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by mps

Reason for deletion: old

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: mps]
    #4033795 - 04/09/05 09:35 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You can't compare a dumb animal to a human child that is developing consciousness.

Furthermore, to compare pedophiles to zoophiles is an insult to zoophiles everywhere.

--------------------

OfflineShagshow
Sit on It

#4033816 - 04/09/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The comparison most definitely can be drawn between a young (dumb) child if you will, and an animal, it may not be a great comparison, but it holds some validity. Animals remain unable to communicate with our world in (words) at least; for their whole lives. Tricky issue I'd say...once again..

OfflineSmallworlds
Trippin' fool -Merry Prankster

Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: Asante]
    #4033826 - 04/09/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hmmmmm, corn syrup eh?  :strokebeard:

:lol: j/k

--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:

Trip Report

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: Shagshow]
    #4033855 - 04/09/05 09:58 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Biologically an adult animal and an infant human cannot be compared. It's a bad comparison, because you're comparing child molesters to some farmer who has a romantic connection to his goat/sheep/dog.

It's entirely possible that some people have an intractable romantic/sexual orientation towards animals, and I believe having sex with animals is harmless - and as it is, I believe such people should not be denied the right express that love with a willing four legged companion.

And people who want to deny such animal lovers these rights, simply lack a sense of humor.

--------------------

Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: Smallworlds]
    #4033865 - 04/09/05 10:01 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

If someone wants to have sex with an animal, the question that needs to be posed is "Why?"

Not in this conversation. It doesn't matter why a person wants to have sex with an animal. All that matters is whether they should be allowed to or not.

Quote:

Animals do not posses the ability to verbalize dissent, making it borderline rape with no way of asking the victim.

Animals most definitely can verbalize.

When I play around with my dog if I get too rough he tells me by yelping, moving away or tucking his tail between his legs. And if he gets too rough with me I say ouch and he instantly stops.

I think beastiality is sick but I also think a man sucking another man's prick is sick. That doesn't meant I should have the right to dictate other people's choices.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: Asante]
    #4033871 - 04/09/05 10:03 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I think wiccan pretty much covered it.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Edited by bellylard (04/09/05 11:39 AM)

OfflineShagshow
Sit on It

Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: newuser1492]
    #4033876 - 04/09/05 10:06 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was speaking more along the lines of verbal forms admissable in court. We are discussing whether it should be sanctioned by the law or not. I feel that to allow such behavior would inevitably result in the raping of animals. Zuhedella, you sound like your speaking from experience hahaha. An exception exists to every rule, i'm sure there is a few animals that truly want to be intimate with their owners, yet to say it should be permissable would result with a lot of crap to sort through; all of which couldn't really be entered into a fair trial/court.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#4033897 - 04/09/05 10:17 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This has nothing to do with rape. Rape is sexual violence. Someone having sex with a horny animal is not a form of violence at all.

It's like the logic they used back in the day that if homosexuality was normalized, it would be rampant.

Now lets say some woman likes to have sex with her dog. She loves he dog, her heart yearns for him. She goes everywhere with him, and when they're alone at night she yanks down her panties and gets on all fours with her furry companion as he mounts her ecstatically. But then, someone finds out somehow and the state begins to investigate. The woman is then charged with sex offenses/crimes against nature likely, and ultimately the rest of her life consists of mostly public humiliation.

Do you see the connection to basic civil liberties here?

--------------------

OfflineShagshow
Sit on It

#4033906 - 04/09/05 10:21 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Its not the logic they used to speak against homosexuality (by the way I know your homosexual, and I understand why you are approaching this post in such a way). Read back to what I said, I'm sure that an exception exists, where the animal wants it. Rape is not just sexual violence, it can be Statutory, or even just when the person is passed out (neither of those qualify as violent means). Don't you see that animals deserve to be respected the best we can, considering we can't quite fully understand what they want. However to open the gates on bestiality in my eyes would cause a lot of problems, especially with people dating other peoples pets haha...Explain to me how you could differentiate between a consensual relationship with an animal, and one that isn't; when all you have to rely on is verbal testimony, which an animal can't provide!. Do you see where I'm coming from??

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#4033922 - 04/09/05 10:29 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

All this talk about whether animals can "consent" is humorless. :lol:

They're animals! They live to eat, fuck, and sleep. And the fucking part really gets the tails wagging. And so what if people are dating other people's pets?

Animals have served the needs of human beings for thousands of years. If we can kill them and eat them, we ought to have the right to caress them and eat them out.

--------------------

OfflineShagshow
Sit on It

#4033927 - 04/09/05 10:31 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Zahud...Animals want to procreate, not just fuck...Other than humans, dolphins are the only known animals to have sex just for pleasure. All other species are doing it just to continue their genetic code. "humorless" You asked for honest opinions, and your smiley face finds it quite funny ;P

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

#4033928 - 04/09/05 10:34 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

What about homosexuality in the animal kingdom?

--------------------

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4033929 - 04/09/05 10:35 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
All this talk about whether animals can "consent" is humorless. :lol:

They're animals! They live to eat, fuck, and sleep. And the fucking part really gets the tails wagging. And so what if people are dating other people's pets?

Animals have served the needs of human beings for thousands of years. If we can kill them and eat them, we ought to have the right to caress them and eat them out.

1) animals dont only live to eat, fuck and sleep.
2) humansshould not have the right to kill and eat them unless in extraordinary instances where survival is at stake.
3) humans shoould not have the right to have sex with them.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: Should people have the right to have sex with animals? [Re: BanJankri]
    #4033933 - 04/09/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

1) animals dont only live to eat, fuck and sleep.

What do they live for then

2) humansshould not have the right to kill and eat them unless in extraordinary instances where survival is at stake.

Why do humans have fangs

3) humans shoould not have the right to have sex with them.

Why does sex feel good for both humans and animals

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds