Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Sometimes Shit Happens Twice
    #403323 - 09/25/01 04:11 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Okay guys and gals,

I just could not resist the resistance to resist.

mjshroomer,

Well I have sporeprints for two new strains soon to be available after I return home from Thailand. The Ban Lipa Noi strain from Wua manuure and Quai manure "Na Muang Strain.}

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Sometimes Shit Happens Twice [Re: mjshroomer]
    #403331 - 09/25/01 04:32 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #403441 - 09/25/01 09:23 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Nasty MJ nasty - wouldnt the Ban Lipa Noi be pretty similar to the Ko Samui from Ban Hua Thanon seeing that those two villages are 3 kms appart??

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Sometimes Shit Happens Twice [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #404495 - 09/26/01 02:33 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry Blue Meanie, but they are approximately over 11 kilometers apart Hua Thanon is two miles into the interior off of highway 69 and every single collected specimen
from any field can be a different strain from one another. The ban Lipa Noi shrooms are actually from Wua manure and are not more than one and a half inches in diameter.

The Na Muang ones, not to be confused with the Na Muang waterfall, from Quai manure, were actually heavy shrooms with the thickness of the caps and gills reaching one half to three quarters of an inch.

And as for the Iadem Bin Bin Dum Dum Laden images. I did not vote for Georgre Bush and I am truly sorry he was not in the building when the planes crashed into it. I am, however, sorry for all the innocent people who died, but it looks like mass murderer of Texas Bush is getting ready to murder a lot of innocent people so he can go to hell.

And beside that I am on vacation and I am not thinking about the horriors of war since I already served my country in the army years ago.

Farewell. Watch for my own forums coming in the spring of 2002.

MJ
ANd Blue Meanie, I hope you have a good picking season down under. Collect a lot of cyans. They are good shrooms.
mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #404607 - 09/26/01 08:13 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

oops typo :-) It was suppose to be about 13kms... Sounds funky!! When i got mushies from there and Pha Ngan they all seemed to have a fairly light cap colour - could be aging, or do you think it is a different cubie strain.. I remember them as small actually. Having all sorts of trouble getting some specimens i have collected IDd...What should i do? Thanx, Cyanescens are great!! But i found that if they are mixed with other species, the results can be a little weird? Have you ever tripped on any aussie natives?CHeers and have a nice holiday..

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag