Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepunkgod94
Stranger
first time shrooming tomorrow
    #4019495 - 04/05/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well, tomorrow will be my first time taking magic mushrooms. It's gonna be a nice warm 70-75 degrees so going outside should be enjoyable. I've also rented 5 videos - one on earth, solar system, the desert, the antarctic, and the rainforest. I've got some cool trip toys - guitar, djembe, lava lamp, etc. I'm splitting an eighth with a friend. My mom shouldnt be home for about 6 hours so I dont have to worry about people interfering. I've taken acid twice but I didnt really "trip" so I'm excited and nervous about the experience. I've done my homework and I think it's truly my time to experience the wonders of mushrooms. Only things that I feel are negative in my life right now are that my grandmom is dying of cancer and I have a 10 page paper due on Thursday (only a rough draft). I can always tecnically skip the rough draft so Im not too worried about that. And as far as my grandmom goes I know its a low dose but maybe I'll ponder the meaning of life some and come to some sort of peace with death. I have plenty of good music for the trip too - Beatles, Doors, Grateful Dead, nature sounds CDs.

I guess I really just wanted everyone to know so you could all send me some good vibes  :smile:

Edited by punkgod94 (04/05/05 10:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineerags
Get the most outof your gourd
 User Gallery

Re: first time shrooming tomorrow [Re: punkgod94]
    #4019633 - 04/05/05 10:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Good vibes thrice upon you.

I wonding if you should postpone till you have an experienced sitter and your mom really going to be gone for a day or soemthing. Otherwise take a low does ( 1-2.5) and shroom on .

--------------------
http://www.bumwine.com/

Offlinepunkgod94
Stranger
Re: first time shrooming tomorrow [Re: erags]
    #4020925 - 04/06/05 09:27 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

all I have to say is holy shit! I ended up deciding not to eat my entire half of the eighth that I split with a friend. I might have like 1.5 grams in me if that but this is insaaaaaaaaaane. Sometimes I feel nauseous and sometimes I dont but when I do I wanna just go throw up. I'm like buggin out here, its crazy, but it comes in waves. I didnt know that shrooms made you so tired. My body feels so tired and weak like all I wanna doo is lay down but when I do I get overwhelmed with thoughts. I've got a nature CD on now and I'm lookin out the window at this puddle thats in the grass and it kinda looks like purple flowers are growing out of the ground, but its actually just a puddle. and my friends hair has a rainbow effect to it. I cant talk anymore, thtis feelings indescribable, I'm sure I'll wanna come back on later and post some more to try and ground myself with reality or something. Peace

Offlinepunkgod94
Stranger
    #4020936 - 04/06/05 09:30 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

and im cold

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4021075 - 04/06/05 10:11 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

get a blanket, lay down, and chill out. put on some good music and let the thoughts come.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinepunkgod94
Stranger
Re: first time shrooming tomorrow [Re: alsey]
    #4021193 - 04/06/05 10:47 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

its all good now lol

two words, insanity and awesomeness

its all so much though like a mental overload, but im ok with that. I gotta go thanks though everyone!

Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
    #4027346 - 04/07/05 04:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

tired on shrooms? oh boy they keep me up forever!

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: first time shrooming tomorrow [Re: swampthing]
    #4029683 - 04/08/05 05:33 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

shrooms can make me very relaxed and laid back, or they can make me behave like an animal LOL. it's the set and setting!

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Offlinepunkgod94
Stranger
Re: first time shrooming tomorrow [Re: cadam]
    #4030422 - 04/08/05 11:05 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yea, it was really weird. I cant explain it. I just felt tired. But it seems like I'm naturally just a tired person. As the trip started to set in more I found that I was way more energetic, but in a weird way. I felt like I was a live wire, like I HAD to be doing something whether it was talking or walking around the house. It was actually kinda disturbing because my mind and body were in super fast mode but nothing I did seemed to be make me feel content. No matter what I was doing I felt like I had to be doing something else. I can't really describe it too good. I wanted to just be able to lie on my bed and stare at the stuff in my room and have weird thoughts and some weird visuals (which I did get a decent amount), but I kept finding myself unable to sit still and just think. Weird. I'm gonna up my dosage next time. Take 2 grams instead of 1.5.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4031103 - 04/08/05 02:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ha. Not to laugh but you are only experiencing the effects of mushrooms. Everything about your trip sounds typical. If you like the insanity, then up your dose. If you don't, tripping may not be for you.
The feeling of being unable to be content will only increase if you up your dosage. That is just part of it, IME. Also it is not strange for the mushrooms to make you tired. That is part of their effect too. You probably wouldn't be able to go to sleep but your body will be put down. And I mean put down, especially if you up the dose.

Good vibes coming from my way on your next trip. Just try and go with the flow. Whatever happens, happens, that is why it was meant to happen.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: first time shrooming tomorrow [Re: mecreateme]
    #4031457 - 04/08/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Trips are always different. You may not have gotten what you wanted from this trip, but on another trip, you might have a more fulfilling experience.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinepunkgod94
Stranger
Re: first time shrooming tomorrow [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4031651 - 04/08/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for both your posts. I definately think shrooms are for me. I got a very good vibe from them. But since I took such a low dose I didnt experience them like everyone else. I'm not givin up on the mushroom though. I know theres a LOT of magic to unlock with them. Just because I didnt really gain anything from this trip doesnt mean I wont later. Maybe with a higher dose my body will calm down and just let me sit back and take it all in.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4032244 - 04/08/05 07:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't trip until I'd eaten mushies three times.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: first time shrooming tomorrow [Re: Rose]
    #4032810 - 04/08/05 11:01 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

well now that you know what to expect somewhat, try 3g next, but make sure you wait like another month or two. Anticipation is the best part, and rushing things will just ruin it.

Have fun, and welcome to the journey! Everytime you trip you ... eh, I won't tell you, you'll see for yourself...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order