Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Imagine the posibilities!!!
    #4031307 - 04/08/05 03:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Imagine a world without drugs. Where teens are not fooled into taking death disguised as harmless fun. Where children can play in their neighborhoods without fear of drug violence. Where we don?t have to spend millions every year, and put officers? lives on the line, arresting drug traffickers. And one where we don?t have to experience the agony of loved ones suffering from tragic addiction

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Imagine the posibilities!!! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4031322 - 04/08/05 03:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Life without other lifeforms that produce things that alter the chemical state of your brain?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Imagine the posibilities!!! [Re: DNKYD]
    #4031371 - 04/08/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

imagine a world without ignorance and stupidity!

prolly cant, huh?

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Imagine the posibilities!!! [Re: Todcasil]
    #4031378 - 04/08/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:
imagine a world without ignorance and stupidity!

prolly cant, huh?

:thumbup: :grin:

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: Imagine the posibilities!!! [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4031502 - 04/08/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hmmm life without drugs.

That would leave me very broke and very bored!

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: Imagine the posibilities!!! [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4031540 - 04/08/05 04:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"And one where we don?t have to experience the agony of loved ones suffering from tragic addiction "

i guess this seems like a joke, unless you have actually lost people......... in which case you might think it would be worth it.

i smoke 20 bong hits a day, drink, eat shrooms, whatever... but i give it up today, or yesterday if it would bring people back or keep people i know from harm in the future.

rip

WKS<< you should all miss him,,, and you probably do, even if you never met him.
SP
JEL

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: Imagine the posibilities!!! [Re: zerozero]
    #4031580 - 04/08/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

my whole family has been ruined by hard drug use.

so im just riding the broken suchers of there mistakes on my mild drug use.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
    #4031612 - 04/08/05 04:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have 3 friends dead from smack. While I miss these people greatly, I still blame them entirely for their own deaths. YOu are responsible for your own life and if you can't do drugs responsibley, you are going to die.  :sad:

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4031623 - 04/08/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Where teens are not fooled into taking death disguised as harmless fun

Educate our youth on the serious and negative effects of drug use. Give them the power of information so later down the road, when they are legal adults, they can make a well informed decision. Make sure that this "death" is not disguised as "harmless fun" and we will not have a problem.

Quote:

Where children can play in their neighborhoods without fear of drug violence.

End the War on Some Drugs and you will cut down substantially on drug related violence.

Quote:

Where we don?t have to spend millions every year, and put officers? lives on the line, arresting drug traffickers.

Again, end the War on Some Drugs and use our resources for fighting real crimes, violent crimes, deadly crimes. Take the manufacture and distribution of drugs out of the hands of drug rings, cartels, and gangs and put it into the hands of trained and specialized individuals and companies who are regulated by a government agency.

Quote:

And one where we don?t have to experience the agony of loved ones suffering from tragic addiction

Create more addiction intervention and treatment centers across the country. Make these resources readily available to all who are in need of its assistance. Educate people of the dangers of addiction on family, friends, and our society.

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: Imagine the posibilities!!! [Re: Todcasil]
    #4031627 - 04/08/05 04:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

that was my point, I've been exponentially bashed by others problems, and i would myself give up the joy of the bong, if it would help their dumb asses'.

hits bong......

thought it was like a " if you could give up this, to gain that, would you? " kinda question.

just sayin i would forfeit my own fun, if it would keep others from having to endure what i've seen.

peace out 00

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: Imagine the posibilities!!! [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4031633 - 04/08/05 04:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

kronnyQ said:
I have 3 friends dead from smack. While I miss these people greatly, I still blame them entirely for their own deaths. YOu are responsible for your own life and if you can't do drugs responsibley, you are going to die.  :sad:

i can severly relate to you.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4031641 - 04/08/05 04:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zerozero said:
just sayin i would forfeit my own fun, if it would keep others from having to endure what i've seen.

Why? Why would you give up your own personal enjoyment so someone else won't have to suffer? I've been through a bad amphetamine addiction and I got myself out of it. In the end I believe I'm a better person for it.

I would never give up something that I can enjoy responsibly just so those who can't enjoy it responsibly won't have to suffer through the consequences of their own actions.

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: Imagine the posibilities!!! [Re: DNKYD]
    #4031737 - 04/08/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"I would never give up something that I can enjoy responsibly just so those who can't enjoy it responsibly won't have to suffer through the consequences of their own actions.
"

well i would, because I've seen " innocent people hurt ", and
because i would have wanted to save the people you would have hurt with your addiction, namely your loved ones. not you, but the ones you inadvertently hurt....

not sayin you per say. just using your quote as an example... good job quiting, by the way, better than most you are.

plus i thought this was more of a utopia idea, in which the world wouldn't need drugs anymore, in other words people would turn their attention onto something else.

and i was just stating that i would be down to see this place, and would give up my bong for the greater good. that's why it said imagine the possibilities, i thought?

thank god i won't have to give up my pipe anytime soon.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4031753 - 04/08/05 04:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Heh, I read that on the DEA site the other day. Such great dreams, maybe someone should remake Lennons song.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom