Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Demystifying the rupture/rapture!
    #4030479 - 04/08/05 11:24 AM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Here is a different view point on this rapture stuff. Lets look at the the basic idea of it first?

You surrender to Christ and get chosen to be whisked away to heaven as if you disappeared from the face of the earth leaving the rest behind to suffer a hellish warring reality.

Consider how this can go down with in reason. Say that instead of being a chosen one, it is you who chooses to surrender to the Christ self within which need not have a thing to do with the man Jesus or religion. Consider that it is nothing more then the self unified with the whole of all, where awe, humility, compassion, and bliss full feelings are experienced.

Consider the rapture to be just that, the feeling you get when you just let go and surrender to the Divine within. You can experience many many mini raptures or some big ones or an admixture of them. It feels like being wrapped up into the most grand and loving embrace you will ever know. The awe and humility and love is so great you can not miss it as tears will pour from your eyes. It is a rapturous feeling.

Of course, you will come back to earth and you will have that bit of heaven to bring with you. Once you have been there, you can't seem to help but see only heavenly realities and the divine and good within everything. Wars may going on in the world, but they have no impact on your own heavenly reality. You can co exist with it here.

You may start to forget and slip and may require another hardy surrender to be brought back into that place, the heaven here on earth again.

I've been suggesting here over and over again that heaven on earth has been here all along. It is something we choose to step into when ever we are ready to kiss duality judgments goodbye and just see the beauty in everything as it is. It requires being surrender too. prior to that, people are at war with it. You can't enter a state you are in resistance of. You have to drop the resistance and let it overcome you. That can be scary for many, yet, once there, you may wonder what you were so afraid of because it feels so good.

As far as this people disappearing stuff, easy to explain. When you think the world to be a bad place, full of mean people and corruption and war, divisions, in lack and deception blah blah, THAT is what you will see and experience-a virtual hell.

When you think of the world as being a good and beauty place full of love, peace and harmony, abundance and good will and joy, then that is what you will see and experience, a virtual heaven, paradise.

This has happened to everyone. Ever notice how when you are looking for a new car, you find a model you like and want to buy or do buy, one you never noticed on the streets before. RIGHT after you became aware of this cars against and chose to like it, all of a sudden, you see 10 of them on the streets a day. they were always there on the streets, you just hadn't made the choice to see/recognize it there before.

Same goes with this disappearing stuff. If you think all people are mean, how can you possibly notice the actions and words of nice people. You will just see mean people with mean intent if you notice them at all. They are there all around you and you will never notice them or recognize them as being such until you choose to see it, until you choose to surrender to it, until you choose to rupture the veil that separates you from seeing and realizing that it has always been here.

I really have nothing to debate here because this has been my experience and how I understand the idea to actually be going down in play.

I have no business with phantoms who choose my worth or the anothers to be in their heaven. I already found how to create and experience my own when I want it.

I have no business with a phantom who would leave parts of itself behind if it had the power to enrapture all.

I do have business with a power that is there and ready to enrapture any who choose to recognize it. It gave us free will and forces nothing upon us against it. It's the source of life within everyone. It just waits for you to take notice of it. It's so happy when you do, it feels so relieved and overjoyed to be at one with you again and the rapture of the reunion is divine indeed.

If surrendering to the Christ within has something to do with it then, it has nothing to do with accepting a man named Jesus or religion. It only has to do with accepting your own divinity.

Right now on earth, there are people living heavenly realities and others living hellish ones. It is we who chose which we feel worthy and deserving of living within.

If you place NO worth on the Divine within then, well..........only you are leaving your true self behind in favor of a false one. It's your choice. It is patient and it will wait for you forever.  :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (04/08/05 03:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledorkus
Re: Demystifying the rupture! *DELETED* [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4030603 - 04/08/05 11:48 AM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Demystifying the rupture! [Re: dorkus]
    #4030689 - 04/08/05 12:09 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Of course energy transers take place WHEN open giving and recieving are going on. Perhaps a literal transefer does not take plae. i can't energy itself move. However, when you open yourself to recieve a sent getsure or gift you open yourself up to recive the experience of that, even if the raw energy for that experience to come in play, comes for your own energy source.

Hope that makes sense.

Mandelbrot, Consider for a moment, an afternoon, that EVERYONE is actually at that place already and always have been, the truest purest reality imaginable. NOW, see IT. It's there if you brush away that viels that people cover themselves with and look deep within all.

It's not about the world out there making a change of choice for you. It's about you making a change for your world of choice.

You'd be amazed at what the world and people can become when you look at it through the eyes of surrender. I go there often and it's so literally breathtaking.

What any of us speak on is just a refelction of what we choose to see and bring into our awarness and experience. It's all there and always has been. Think of life like a Divine banquet table and you are the guest at this fantastic afair where everything imaginable is being served up to suit your tastes and choosings. :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Demystifying the rupture! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4030771 - 04/08/05 12:27 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Absa-tootly.

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: Demystifying the rupture! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4030944 - 04/08/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Well damn GettinJiggy, I think I just might go meditate on that a bit after I eat my carmelized onion....!    MMMMmmmmmm....  :heart:
JC,  Butter is natural, as I see it now, nothing is better than that...!  :heart:

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Demystifying the rupture! [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4031092 - 04/08/05 02:24 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Glad you saw through the bullshit. :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom