Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Several years ago I had a bad experience tripping on cubes grown on cakes that had some mold. it was a strong trip, large dose, and I had a classic bummer experience which i could not attribute to setting or set. i also frequently had the urge to urinate. I was wondering if others have had this experience. Was it mold or am I just allergic to cubes?
Also, I am alergic to glutten and wonder if there is anyway that shrooms have glutten or if they can absorb the glutten from the Rye berries. Rye has glutten... rice does not , which might mean i should avoid rye grown shrooms.
Generally mushies can do that to you - as in shivers, stomach problems and a feverish sort of thing - my friend has the constant urination urge on acid... Try them again and im sure it will not occur everytime... An allergic reaction to molds would result in considerable symtoms - like rashes, throat itching, vomiting, diaherra, high fevers...