Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDannyT
Danny Tanner
 User Gallery
Loc: Souf Carolina
Mescaline out in the wilderness
    #4026743 - 04/07/05 04:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ahhh, there it is. A little transparent gel-cap full of this fairly white powder crystalline powder. ~350 milligrams of good, old fashion mescaline hcl. The time?s 4 pm and I want to dose and have the peak starting at around sunset when we finally reach our destination. This lovely little nature reserve with trails, waterfalls, caves, and other such sights named ?Devil?s footprint.? First thing?s first, the non-drowsy Dramamine!

I take the Dramamine, and my two buddies arrive to accompany me on the trip (this is only the?2nd time that I?ve ever been around someone else while tripping, I usually enjoy being alone for the most part). 15 minutes later, I grab the gel-cap and swallow it on down. Last minute preparation and gathering of the necessary tools for the trip?water, honey, corn husk, lighter, back up lighter (those things never seem to work when you want them to) Mary Jane, and my trusty new pipe. We all hop in the car and head towards our spot, we have a few stops to make so we mosey on out. When we start to get near it, I can already feel that strange pressure and taste in my mouth that I get a lot while tripping. No nausea so far, so hopefully the dramamine?s going to do it?s job quite nicely. We get there and start walking down the initial dirt road/trail thing before you get to the face of the rock and all is going well, I can feel it coming on nice and slow and can tell this one?s going to be a good trip.

Fifteen or so minutes later there we are, the rock! Ahhhh, the view is lovely. The sky is clear aside from a few clouds here and there. The spots in the rock that sink down slightly are all full of water. The flowers in the puddles are ranging from bright red to yellow, to a very bright green color. I decide that now would be as good a time as any to go ahead and indulge in a little bit of the MJ I brought along. We?re just sitting in the shade in front of one of the previously mentioned puddles, talking, enjoying the smoke, the quiet, the peacefulness that?s all around us. The birds are singing, the wind is blowing and everything?s perfect.

We get up and start walking down the rock towards the trail at the bottom that leads to a cave in the side of the rock, and just below a miniature waterfall. After some maneuvering and we all hop inside the cave and get comfortable and start to pass around the corn-husk spliff that my buddy brought along. We?re just sitting around again, talking, enjoying more of the sweet smoke (My new favorite term for this ol? MJ smoke is ?Sweet breath of life!!!?) and I?m just looking at all of the walls and cracks in the cave. Watching the water drip down in front of the opening and the smoking shining in the sunlight. Ahhh, I feel great so far, the trip?s really starting to come on now. All of the spray painted graffiti in the cave started to get slightly more interesting? It seems that between all of the colors they are all evenly dispersed around the wall. I can see these tiny little glittery crystals shining from the light outside and everything seems to be alright again.

Here?s one of the first really strange parts of the trip. My friend starts humming this song that I have no idea what it is, and of course my other friend starts to sing along with it. So there they are, both of them singing some strange song that I can?t understand the words to and their voices start to slow down and get deeper in pitch as if someone were applying pressure to a record causing it to slow down?then after their voices stop, they start to play in reverse. First slow, then they start to speed up until I catch up with where they are in the conversation and it?s like I just returned from some far away land and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is ?Jesus Christ man!? We exit the cave and look around, hmmm, which way do you guys want to go? For some god awful reason they trust my judgement on where to head?First mistake to remember, never trust someone that?s tripping out to give directions wink.gif We?re walking along, I see tree roots and vines going over the rock which take on a granite texture/appearance. The stream that we?re walking along sounds soothing and so do the birds and wildlife around us. It feels safe here out in the middle of nowhere, with no cars, and clean air. I kind of wish that I didn?t have to go back to modern day life. It just doesn?t seem like it will ever be as satisfying as I think living hundreds of years earlier in some primitive tribe to be satisfying? So we continue walking through the trees and come to cross this little bridge over the stream? fun fun, ?Hmmm, should I ask them if they see the red/yellow/blue tints on the wood here?? Damn it, my foots stuck! Argh, okay, there we go. Got it! Hmm, starting to get kinda dark?

So we decide that it?s a good time to try and head back to the car? And of course, they still trust my directional skills to lead us back to the car. Ha ha ha! So we start walking and get slightly lost for a while. I continue to feel like everything around me is just painted on and the paint is still kind of wet. We get to the one area that I?m fairly familiar with that I call ?Vietnam?, on account of all the water/swamp and bamboo trees all around. Oh, good timing an airplane flies over and for a moment I start to think ?oh shit, we?re in Vietnam.? No wait, that?s silly! And that passes fairly quickly thank god. More walking. We get to the trail that takes us to the parking lot and I remember? oh sweet jesus, it?s the wrong parking lot. So they of course ask me, of all people, how we should get back. We could A. take the road and follow it up. Or B. go back through the trails. Inevitably, I chose the B, option. Let?s have an adventure!

So we did. But first, we?re just standing around in this parking area, and my friends talking. I?m not too sure what she was saying as I was more occupied with the pulsating purple and white lights from the trees. Peculiar, haven?t seen that happen before. After a few moments we start back into the wilderness. Hearing lots of little invisible creatures running to my side through the leaves and trees, hmm wonder if it?s just insects or something else? This is about the point where we get wicked lost. About an hour later we?re back at the wrong parking lot again, but this time we?re going to just follow the road, for all of safety?s sake. So we?re all walking down the trail, tired as god knows what. We take a break at the parking lot. Lying down on the ground and looking up at the stars was magnificent, to say the least. Seeing all of those tiny little dots in every direction. The faint sound of cars driving by. Absolutely lovely. What a great trip that was! We finally get home at around 10:30 or so, and I?m just sitting in my room listening to a little bright eyes and the sound thing happens again? where it slows down and goes back in reverse then back to normal like it never happened. Strangeness.

All in all it was a great mind opening experience that I?m glad I had! smile.gif

And now a pic of the cave...

the first part of rock + the view :wink:

--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: Mescaline out in the wilderness [Re: DannyT]
    #4026829 - 04/07/05 04:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

looks so beautiful! good trip report mang.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Mescaline out in the wilderness [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #4028182 - 04/07/05 09:46 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

very sweet! gald you had a good time!! I gotta try mescaline...

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Mescaline out in the wilderness [Re: DannyT]
    #4032492 - 04/08/05 11:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Wow , I want some!! very fun trip, wish i could get some!!

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineDannyT
Danny Tanner
 User Gallery
Loc: Souf Carolina
Re: Mescaline out in the wilderness [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4032816 - 04/09/05 01:04 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It's great, I plan on doing it again in the near future, still have a few doses.. next time it should be uncle cid + mesc  :wink:  you should check out that nature reserve...its pretty close to as upstate as sc gets :smile:

--------------------
Oh, no, man, I feel weird
I'm trying to get the motherfucking fuck out of here
Before there's flowers here
And sour tears

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience