Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
tripping with your spouse
    #4026048 - 04/07/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

what are your opinions on tripping with your girlfriend/boyfriend, and if you have experiences please share and tell us about how long you've been together and how close you are?

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: kake]
    #4026156 - 04/07/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I trip with my girlfriend all the time. I love it, while you wait for the onset you're not bored, you can just lie around, fuck around, watch the sunrise when you're up all night after your trip ... it's the best!

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

OfflineDUBS
Trippin' Mofo

Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: Fospher]
    #4026508 - 04/07/05 01:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Haha yes I agree it can be quite awesome. I tripped with my girlfriend, both of us being on over 2 grams. Absoluetly amazing, best shrooms trip so far.

--------------------
Don't drink and drive, smoke weed and fly!

OfflineBryan_Zoomie420
One with theuniverse

Loc: Vansterdam, Canada
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: DUBS]
    #4026616 - 04/07/05 02:07 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Depends on your relationship,
for me trippin with my significant other has been beneficial...
However my last relationship i did 4 hits of acid with her and i knew that she wasnt right for me(kinda accelerated the learning process), kinda killed the relationship as i knew my sub-concious was right... so beware, if you love your partner and they love you it will be fine, but if your having second thoughts about them i dont recommend it; or wait maybe i do, it will make you realize the good or the bad...

--------------------
"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
-Ghandi

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4026968 - 04/07/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

its brilliant. the best way to trip IMO.

my girlfriend got me into psychedelics. we'd been together about six months, we often smoked grass together, and one day she was like, 'do you wanna eat some acid?', and i thought 'why not?'. so we did, and it was absolutely incredible. my best drug experience ever by a long way. the strength of the drug really shocked me, but i felt completely safe with her so i loved every minute of the trip. its just the best thing when you're tripping with someone you completely trust and can talk to about absolutely anything.

i've done acid with her twice since then, and we're planning a shroom trip in the near future (she's never done shrooms before!).

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Edited by alsey (04/07/05 03:35 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4027608 - 04/07/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

There is nobody I love tripping with more then my husband. (except maybe my best girlfriend)

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: MOTH]
    #4027700 - 04/07/05 05:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

my girlfriend isn't really interested in *any* drugs... although she drinks and smokes pot very rarely.... But if she ever changes her mind... I would love to trip with her.... just a small dose (2 - 2.5 grams) while camping on the beach on a clear, warm summer's evening/night would probably be the prime setting for the two of us :smile: ... I also have been contemplating asking her if she would be interested in being my only companion while I trip sometime... preferably on the beach this summer... But I'm not sure if she has been around trippers enough to be honestly comfortable with me while I was in that state.

And although I would love to trip with her... It is completely clear to myself (and I have told her) that I will not use any effort to influence her to take drugs... although the inevitable admiration one has of their partner is probably already a bit of influence... (I know it has influenced me to cut back on smoking)... She will have to honestly want to take that journey before I would even feel comfortable journeying with her.

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

Offlinesuperfine
Driter

Loc: My Home Roams
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #4027734 - 04/07/05 06:09 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

YAHH!
For me and my current girlfriends first date we did mushrooms.  It wasn't really a date utill it.. sorta turned into one near the end :smirk:.  We were just friends but with some interest and I asked if she wanted to do some mushrooms and she did!  So we went on a trip all around the forest and just kindof ended up right.  I was worried at first because mushrooms sometimes make me feel kindof paranoid around people but it was great.  She is still great.  We have a had a few trips since then and I would highly reccomend it. I love tripping with my friends but with her its REALLY great.  I agree from the above though.  You have to know that this person is right for you.  But I guess the same goes with picking any trip-buddy.  So theres a sappy ad for mushrooms, but hey, I am kindof sappy  :lol:

--------------------
Go through the orange yesterday

I watched intently for a while to both sides, infront of me and behind me.
I was impressed to learn there was another way to look... UP!
More impressive still was the fact that there were beautiful stars in this direction
Most amazing fact of all was the prospect of another direction when I was done with up. DOWN! Which, based on the feel through my toes would be a fine sandy beach!

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #4028011 - 04/07/05 07:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ate san pedro with my girlfriend. Was beautiful.

--------------------

Invisiblemycophyle
tool
 User Gallery
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: Revelation]
    #4028453 - 04/07/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, laying in bed with your friend doesn't have the same feel as with your significant other!

--------------------
Fight Apathy.
Or Don't.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4028781 - 04/07/05 09:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I would love to trip with an SO, the bond you get from this is like nothing else from what I've heard.

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: mycophyle]
    #4028806 - 04/07/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The bedroom turned into the amazon basin for the night. I wasn't tripping nearly as hard as she was due to the fact that I spewed shortly after munching the cacti. She was completely gone, but she handled it so well. I played Voodoo Chile and she turned into an alligator. She also commented that Pyramid Song was about the ocean's grief about being contained in a body, and I remember thinking that was beautiful. We also had fun playing with the energy in each other's bodies. She could see "spindles" of energy emanating from us both, I could merely feel them. She could feel cold air coming from my palms.

You trip for so long on mescaline. It's interesting though because you can bring yourself out of it if need be. And then slip back into it and get lost for a million years.

"I don't know where to go...so I think I'll just merge"

--------------------

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: superfine]
    #4028849 - 04/07/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

superfine said:
YAHH!
For me and my current girlfriends first date we did mushrooms. 

lmfao  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: SHiZNO]
    #4029067 - 04/07/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Man! I wish my g/f enjoyed tripping. The first time we did it, it was QUITE an experiance, but she didn't enjoy it at all. I made her try it a few more times, but she just doesn't like it, or even pot.

She's just the type of person who likes to remain in control of her faculties at ALL times. So getting twisted on shrooms is not her idea of fun, spirituality, or... anything...  :crying: :heartpump:

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: dr0mni]
    #4031350 - 04/08/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My girl is the best thing in the entire world. On acid we roll up in the softest dark blue blanket we can find. We have outdoors/beach noise on. Then we float. Wrapped in each others arms we become together, her body and mine melted into one being. We go underwater together and explore the ocean. We see the most beautiful things. We talk for hours, we have fun, we paint, we know when the other needs help or when they just need space.

Once we tripped, we went into a closet and just talked about the world and our lives for 8 hours.

On mushrooms, we ate them at the base of an active volcano. We walked hand in hand through the jungle to a hummingbird garden. AND that's not even tripping. Then the mushrooms kicked in. We felt the earth rumble as the volcano greeted us to its fruits. We saw hummingbirds turn into flying rainbows, and monkeys danced and turned into swinging walking sticks. We saw the sun set on the water and then turn dark blue. Various other things happened, but those are only for my memory, not yours!

In short, trip with your loved ones. Its the best thing.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: Photoguy]
    #4031437 - 04/08/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Photoguy said:
My girl is the best thing in the entire world.  On acid we roll up in the softest dark blue blanket we can find.  We have outdoors/beach noise on.  Then we float. Wrapped in each others arms we become together, her body and mine melted into one being.  We go underwater together and explore the ocean.  We see the most beautiful things. We talk for hours, we have fun, we paint, we know when the other needs help or when they just need space.

Once we tripped, we went into a closet and just talked about the world and our lives for 8 hours.

On mushrooms, we ate them at the base of an active volcano. We walked hand in hand through the jungle to a hummingbird garden.  AND that's not even tripping. Then the mushrooms kicked in.  We felt the earth rumble as the volcano greeted us to its fruits.  We saw hummingbirds turn into flying rainbows, and monkeys danced and turned into swinging walking sticks.  We saw the sun set on the water and then turn dark blue.  Various other things happened, but those are only for my memory, not yours!

In short, trip with your loved ones. Its the best thing.

DAMN YOU!  :wink:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4032356 - 04/08/05 08:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DAMN YOU!  :wink:

5+ years, 22 different countries, countless parties. Im never letting this one go.

--------------------

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#4032755 - 04/08/05 10:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

you visited 22 countries in the past 5 years? holy shit

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: SHiZNO]
    #4032790 - 04/08/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

man, my girl just gets upset because she feels like I become distant since she can't keep my attention.

I don't know how to explain it, but I know that I don't ignore her... it's hard to explain. But I hate it that I will never be able to share that world with her. She experiances it as misery and sadness. The idea of not being in control of her own reality is terrifying to her.

She is completely NOT a drug person, but I know there is still some way to experiance this world with her. She is pretty much set on rejecting any eastern philosophy as well...

I don't know what to do. The differences in our mindsets become more glaringly apparent everyday.

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
    #4033025 - 04/09/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

you know she loves you.

heck, I love you.  We all do!  Yaaaaaaay mushrooms!

Don't ask her for a while, but with the best intentions, anything can happen right? :smile:

--------------------

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

#4033508 - 04/09/05 06:17 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It is all about setting, time, and mood. You can not do it in some small dirty apartment, or when mom and dad leave. You have to have a special spot, a camp out, a trip to the beach, a weekend getaway to a resort or hotel, somewhere that she would think is beautiful.

Second is time. This is very crucial. Please don't be offended lady readers this is just my experience. You must not do it the week before, during or week after, uh, aunt "flow" comes to visit. A females system is flooded with hormones that can swing unexpectedly during this time, and that's a bad thing to happen when tripping!

Third is mood. No fights, no arguments, no bad energy. Only do it after a month of pure bliss and harmony. If you want your girl to have a good time, then the entire month before must be special for her. Go out of your way to do everything she wants. Never ever try and convince her or force her to trip. Just drop little suggestions. If she wants to, she will tell you.

How long have you two been going out. My relationship was not prepared for tripping the first time. We had already been going out strong for a year and a half. It was very intense. We stepped back actually after it for a while, and did not do anything for almost another year and half.

But when we thought we were ready, it was the most amazing experience. We bonded so much better. I think in many ways, tripping with my girl has made us so much closer and respect each other allot more.

Talk to your girl, if she says no, then no it is. If she says maybe, prepare to work hard. But i think its worth it.

Need more coffee. Good morning and goodbye.

Quote:

dr0mni said:
man, my girl just gets upset because she feels like I become distant since she can't keep my attention.

I don't know how to explain it, but I know that I don't ignore her... it's hard to explain. But I hate it that I will never be able to share that world with her. She experiances it as misery and sadness. The idea of not being in control of her own reality is terrifying to her.

She is completely NOT a drug person, but I know there is still some way to experiance this world with her. She is pretty much set on rejecting any eastern philosophy as well...

I don't know what to do. The differences in our mindsets become more glaringly apparent everyday.

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

#4034155 - 04/09/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I know she loves me, and I love her very much! We've been going out for over a year and a half, but we tripped after about 6 months, and like two or three times more up until last november. On our last try, she actually enjoyed herself very much! While we were at my apartment she started to work herself into a bad trip. But after we left, we started wandering around campus and met a bunch of cool strangers and hung out in their dorm. It was so random and fun, she said she finally saw a glimpse of what I like about shrooms.

Ironically that was my last trip, and I finally got sick of eating them so much. After that night I decided to trip only a few times a year and stop abusing mushrooms.

Even though she had fun that night, she has no interest in trying shrooms again, and I respect that. I can't make her a shroomy person.

I suppose I might try again in like, a few YEARS or something. If I did I would make sure it was somewhere in nature, like you guys said.

Offlinemyleftnut
Stranger
    #4034216 - 04/09/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Your spouse should be the person youre most comfortable with. So tripping with them is ideal.
for me anyways.

Invisiblekake
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: myleftnut]
    #4037277 - 04/10/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

thank you all for your stories, they're very insightful

I'm more comfortable tripping with my brothers, or my cousins, than I am with my spouse. I guess I've just yet to find a girl I really trust. All my girlfriends have stabbed me in the back one way or another, some I'm really biased against ladies (sorry ladies).

The problem also is that they've always been girls that aren't very experienced with tripping...half the time they act crazy or annoying, like they're trying to live up to the "trippper's" lifestyle, and its very easy to see through fake people when you're tripping, flipping out and saying the dumbest shit, and thats a huge turn off for me. I like to enjoy intellectual conversations while tripping, I like to relax and listen to music and enjoy silence even sometimes, but I certainly don't like being around someone whos acting like they are eleven because they're on a psychedelic. I do enjoy a little sillyness but it has to have a common ground. I certainly enjoy humor, who doesn't. But the excitement I get while tripping never transforms into me someone you wouldn't wanna be around.

--------------------

Offlinejmorrison
Stranger
    #5678218 - 05/26/06 08:01 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I know this is a really old thread but i'd like to add my own experiance that I had the other night. Ive put it up as a post aswell, but this seemes liek an appropiate place to put it.

On thursday night, I took mushrooms with my boyfriend. It was his first time, and I was a bit apprehensive about how he'd cope. he'd taken acid and had a bad experiance, and couldn't smoke pot without getting paranoid.
I'd also never had to decide how many mushrooms constituted a trip before and I think I gave us too much. I went and vomited when I felt the trip coming on too strong and too early.
So, we took them and started fucking around on the computer looking up weird stuff until I got bored and made him turn it off. He said "well, what are we going to do then?" (it was a cold night, and his parents were downstairs) and I thought "oh, no. you don't get it do you?" It was obvious to me that he didn't understand the concept of tripping. You don't look on a computer all night!
As the trip came on, it was increasingly difficult to communicate with each other. I think he probadly took too much and should've had a vomit earlier like I did. As you know, when the communication is lost it can be horrible and really difficult to get back. He was more interested in the visuals, while I was more interested in the mind processes. I was feeling talkative and he very introverted and a bit paranoid I think. At times we felt so distant from each other and i was really worried he wasn't in a good space, but didn't know how to talk to him or bring it up.
Eventually, he decided he wanted to go to bed ( he'd been really couch-y and tired all night) which I thought was really strange as I like to talk and bond during a come down.
Once in bed I got a little upset that things hadn't gone to plan and we hadn't both had the amazing bonding experiance that i thought we'd have. We tried to talk about it but I still felt bad until he kissed me! At first I was apprehensive and din't want to be kissed because i was feeling both very non-sexual and not very close to him. But it was the most incredible kiss of my life, like I'd never been kissed before and I was learning all over again. We went on to have the best sex of my life. We were very unhurried and in tune with each others bodies, it felt a million miles away from ordinary sex. And it all felt so new and virginal. Neither of us came, I think because of the mushrooms, but it didn't matter, even though i could tell it would've be mindblowing. Anyone got any confimation of this? I'd read about how sex on mushrooms could be great, but didn't really think it could be for me, because i always feel so unsxual on hallucinogens.
The contrast between the baddness of the trip and the goodness of the comedown was so great. I'll always know that it's possible to turn a bad trip around now.

Invisiblekake
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: tripping with your spouse [Re: jmorrison]
    #5679143 - 05/27/06 12:35 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

This sort of took me by surprise as I was looking through the directory and see this post pretty much brought back from the dead.

But I'm glad you shared your experience jmorrison. Communication can break down. It happens all the time when I trip, and it's usually hilarious.

The best thing I've found is to come to an understanding with your fellow trippers beforehand; understand that things can often become confusing and if communication starts to really break down to that point where you know theres no hope, you should recognize it and nobody should ever worry about it, just move on to something else.

Its easy and best just to laugh at the ridiculousness of it move on if something is not getting through right. This way, you're not going to end up dwelling over it and at the same time you can rest assured your fellow tripper won't be dwelling on it, either.

That seems to be the problem with communication breakdowns in my tripping experience -- there becomes an over-concern with how your fellow tripper may be interpretting what you're saying, and what they may be thinking you're thinking, etc. (Empathy is a beautiful thing in itself, too, so don't take it the wrong way!!!)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds