Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

Warning and Trip Report - Amnita Muscaria
    #4025904 - 04/07/05 01:32 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Hi guys and girls,

I read somewhere that Amanitas are not potent---BEWARE----I've had a crazy expereince. First timer Amanita ingester as of yesterday, no other pychadellics before. I have to say this and I think it should be said over and over everywhere, but I've heard it and had no idea what was in store when I ingested amanitas. BE FUCKING CAREFUL!!!! THIS IS NOTHING LIKE WEED. You look at my words but you don't understand. Hopefully there will be some sense of how dangerous these things can be from my trip report. But really, it would be impossible for you to understand anyway (lame, unless you have had a similar experience). So all I can say is have a person that loves you and would look out for you with you.

I'd imagined tripping to be like weed + colors and for me, it was far from it. Infact, there wasn't really a time when I was "here", when I had a sense of the real world. My trip was like a dream, except I was living it. Nothing I saw that night was real, even though everything was playing out before me, and the world was bending to my whim. (Well, real in the sense that it's here with me today). It's so far above comprehention what happened to me that I don't wven know how to explain it. I felt life and I felt death. 1 and 0. There was a wierd vibe though my body when I was alive, and the opposite vibe when I was dead. It was like a vibration, one white one dark. That is the basis for our existance. Oh and life is a bunch of ininite infinites, you and I are making life and we are doing it infinitely so. In my voyage, there were no gods or devils, but there was life and its opposite. Both continued life as we know it. I had died, and yet life persisted from me in the opposite vibrating state. You could say I was born over and maybe death was the true life. After all, here I am and yet I had died. Too strange, but yet my biased life "here" doesn't allow me to fully grasp what happened to me because of my preconcived notions of "life". If only I had a narrorator (god?) with me to tell me what everything meant. But then again, I seek meaning where there might be none. Though now that I think of it, things were revealed to me, because I felt them. When you feel death, you dont have to thing about it. When you feel ininite, when you are a spirit, traversing time, there is no need to think.

I havn't really ever heard a trip report like what I expereinced, but I'm sure most people don't go into detail. Plus I would never be able to understand anything anyone was talking about unless I had my own experience. Though this was Amanita, it may as well have be MeO DMT, the afterlife drug. Everyhing was so clear, there was no forgeting or inablility to walk, I was moving through the town by foot and doing fine, sitting in a restaurant (acting wierd [staring at people]) but I was fine, but everything was a halucination. And I didn't even know!!! (that's why it's dangerous).

Okay so I'm off to school now, but I'm writing my trip report (I remember the bulk of it) into a little story that I will post up when completed.

Please share any thoughs on what I have above.

You know, there are no words to explain a trip. You can come close, but words are so vague for describing those events. Like if I were to say my trip is mind blowing, you'd think it was good, but literally I was overwhelmed and it was good and the worst thing in the world at the same time. Or looking at the smilies, I want to say "crazy" but I never felt crazy when I was tripping, though I was crazy while tripping (not really, I was clear but clarity was crazy to the unclear)

Peace,
David

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineturboneger
Stranger
Re: Warning and Trip Report - Amnita Muscaria [Re: puwtrip]
    #4026500 - 04/07/05 03:44 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

That's just awesome dude. How much did you take?Fresh or dried? How did you prepare it?

Offlineswiftrance
Let there belight

Re: Warning and Trip Report - Amnita Muscaria [Re: turboneger]
    #4026960 - 04/07/05 05:27 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

i think its safe to say most of us here truly understand where youre coming from.

your eyes are open now. welcome  :mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

#4027885 - 04/07/05 08:54 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Turbo, i took anywhere from 10-18 grams. Once I get a scale I'll know for sure (I had a 1oz bag, I can check the remains) It was dried, got it from Iamshaman, Grade A. I just chewed on it till it was mushy and swallowed. Pretty good taste to me (very earthy), though some sand in it.

Swift, thank you for the welcome. Today, I really didn't feel like anyone understood me, like I'm totally different from others. It's nice to know that out there, there are people who do understand. I guess this is how a soldier feels when he returns home from war... like everything is so inconsequential here... it doesn't even matter

I really think the reason that my trip was so dangerous was because I couldn't really be sure that my trip was a trip and not reality and I thought I'd be stuck in it forever; it wouldn't stop. I thought I had to kill myself to free myself and that's what I'd have done if I didn't have a good friend with me. Losing my sense of self was extremely difficult on me, I was scared and wanted it back. One example of what happened: In the resaurant, I walked up to a table of guys, and started cussing at them all, calling people out on their bullshit, almost stabbed a waitor, almost climbed into somone's Ferrari, almost stole a box of cigarettes from a liquor store from infront of the chashier while he was going to see me do it, and making comments about girls boobs bouncing to them. Yeah it was wierd. I expected to receive some message of truth or something but none came. I could bend time and move through it (4th dimension?), I was infinite. At the same time I wanted back and never tought it would come. I think this was a mere taste of some reality that I am too simple to understand. I did not have any life changing debates with myself or a good time listening to music--that shit was way to insignifacant when you're a god. At the cafe, there was music playing which is normally hella loud, but I don't remember it. My main concern was returning to my normal state. While I did not have memory loss or physical impairment, I was way too into the trip to pay attention to my surroundings at all time, so not are details are noted. I felt like I could run forever. At times, I couldn't feel pain (I was hit by a bus over and over and over, pain was my last concern). All I can say is that it was more real than reality, everything the sum of one pulse, one vibration one being. even unbeing was being. slowly it all started rewinding and eventually when I had come to, I did not believe it because it fooled me into thinking it was over so many times before. I found myself in a park with my friend (who had saved me btw both in real life and in my trip). And I hugged him and thanked him an we walked around a bit before leaving.

So I still feel a little alone here, cuz I don't know how many other have had such powerful forces. Life wasn't rippling or colors changing man, life was a dream. Everything was a freaking hallucination. It was all delivered to me or made up or something, it wasn't a morphing of this world. I died and I lived. Over and Over and over. I went throught maybe 3 million years of tripping. I was there forever. Time sped up but it was still way too long. It was millenia before I was freed. I created and destroyed the world over and over and over. I didn't see no fucking luminous colors!Q!!!

Alright that's it for now. I'm going to do a write up of my trip for anyone who's interested. I'll describe it as best I can but I know it wont do it justice. For any who have seen the butterfly effect, I was similar. I could bend through time, it was like a book and I simply had to pick the page. I didn't need to read no freaking text. I could do it boom I was there, boom im there boom im there. Also, I feel like the guy at the end of the movie. Where he is the only one that knows, he sees the girl he saved and she knows nothing. Maybe that move it some sort of trip.

I'm really just shocked because I thought something like I expereinced was only possible on DMT, where I've heard about trips of people feeling death. Let me tell you, it's not like you're in a hospital bed seeing operators fail to save you and being sucked into a spaceship up above or running in golden meadows with beutiful people. no this is more simple. you are here, then you are there. and you know it happened because of the way you feel. the way you soul beats, its gravity, it's vibration.

hey ying yang is a good analogy for my experience. Maybe thats how it is. I was sucked from Ying to Yang and vice versa. THat was life and death heaven and hell, god and devil, man and woman, vibreation 0 and vibration 1.

alright, later

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

#4027958 - 04/07/05 09:07 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

oh, btw guys, this all happened in the city, not out in the meadows. I don't know how different it would have been if done elsewhere.

Also, I didn't feel bad or throw up. There was a little nausea very very miniscule initially. But by the time I was tripping, even if it was persisting, I could not feel it because it was way too fucking nonexisting to worry about (Do you think of needing to pay your phone bill when you're walking through speeding traffic?). I've read that with dried Amaita, the Ibotene(bad) is converted to Muscimol (good).

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

#4028061 - 04/07/05 09:24 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

i was just thinking, maybe no one cares about my trip anyway, I mean we all have them once we do it. i'm the only one it effects right? i guess trying to tell you would be like a crazy homeless man telling you the world's all a lie, fucked up and that jesus is coming. i'll wrtie my events but for myself, like a diary for me to reflect upon. the cool thing is, sometimes when i remember a scene from my trip, i feel it for a few seconds. i just think it would impress new comers to make sure they are really ready for what comes, like I was not prepared. but i guess that been done over and over, the words have no meaning. what i was most scared of, was doing the crazy shit I was supposed to do, and finding myself in a mental institute or jail when i was done tripping (whenever that might have been). I truly felt insane, not unclear or uncapable, but if all I saw told me that all I have back in real life is bullshit, why the fuck am I here and who gives a shit about existance. I understand "crazy" homless peoples I see now, they are probably stuck in this state. Not like they can't work or be normal, but what is the point if you are a god and stuck there. its like that movie "groundhog day" where it always ends up with the same result. I saw a homeless guy while tripping and I asked him if he was dead, he said "no". Funny though, cuz when I talked to another homeless lady after she asked me for money, I asked her if she really needed it and told her "common you know you dont" and she started laughing.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4028129 - 04/07/05 09:35 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

jesus man..that was...really crazy. Next time you trip, make sure you check your dose, SET AND SETTING. why the hell did you trip in the city...your just asking for it right there. Im glad to see your alive. NExt time go to nature...it will be 100 times better.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflineQuankus
keep a dreamjournal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Benicia, CA and Monterey ...
    #4028167 - 04/07/05 09:43 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

puwer2 said:

I really think the reason that my trip was so dangerous was because I couldn't really be sure that my trip was a trip and not reality and I thought I'd be stuck in it forever; it wouldn't stop. I thought I had to kill myself to free myself and that's what I'd have done if I didn't have a good friend with me. Losing my sense of self was extremely difficult on me, I was scared and wanted it back.

I have been there ^. and it was scary and shocking for me too. a life changing experience, that also taught me a lot. those words are exactly how i felt on too much cubensis for my second trip.
respect the mushroom and dose wisely, becuase they are stronger than you think sometimes. especially inexperienced users, dont take too much thinking it wont hit you that hard.
good to hear internet mushrooms can pack a punch.

--------------------

CyanoFriscosa

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Warning and Trip Report - Amnita Muscaria [Re: Quankus]
    #4029113 - 04/08/05 01:16 AM (12 years, 18 days ago)

I have been there.
There is no way to put it into words that a person could understand. It is the feeling of divinity, it is true because you can feel it to be true with every fiber of your being.
I know you think you are alone in this one, but you aren't. Millions have made the journey. Now what you do with it is a true test of your character.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

#4029808 - 04/08/05 08:55 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

as i've been recalling and logging my trip, i've noticed some interesting things. my whole conflict was dealing with whats called ego loss. i thought i was capable of handling it-- i wasn't. apparently the ordeal that i faced was returning to myself, and i succeeded in the end. i was fighting it, though i knew i should't. i've read others' reports and wished to embrace this ego loss, because it sounded like everything i wanted in my life; to lose fear of doing/being etc. too bad i couldn't identify it or have someone with me that would explain to me that this IS ego loss. maybe hearing those key words would trigger some understanding on my part. I did experience it, as obviously i had no problem walking up to strangers and saying "fuck you, yeah you heard me right" but i was battling it my whole trip, and thats what made me insane.

furthermore, i realise i had great potential during my trip, because i was able to recall memories from my bank and override them with my new imagined memories from tripping. when my trip came to a violent/crashing end however, this memory bank was stripped of all new memories formed during the trip. it was like looking at photographs diappear to blanks. this means i was restored to original state just as i had wished during my trip-- i won (sorta).

The good and the bad...?

Good.. when I came back to "life".. I felt something spiritual almost. Like life was given to me. I was grateful for being here, and greatful for my friends love. i was running around the park crazy saying "im alive im alive" and jumping and jumping into a tree trunk to feel the pain. at that moment of return I experienced the truest joy.

Bad... besides feeling crazy (that's pretty insignificant) I have given up the chance to tap into and modify my memory bank and change myself as a person here in this "reality". When I went to school today, I wished I was back in my trip where I was in control (though i wished i were not).

I think thats the funniest most ironic thing ever^^. Maybe I didn't give up that chance and I will be able to do it again in the future. Maybe I just felt what I needed to feel. This makes me wonder if all bad trip reports are ego related.. (the content is different same theme)

mecreateme, beatiful signature man. i feel you. you feel me. i guess i don't need to explain myself. funny how you can only understand something based on your experience relating to it... even though we feel things in dreams, its not the same.

peace love all

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4030162 - 04/08/05 11:27 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Most bad trips are ego related if you ask me.
You did get exactly what you needed. Use this new outlook to change your life for the better. Go and do all the things you really truly want to.
Don't let that little voice in the back of your mind control you, don't let it make things that you truly want seem insignificant. You have been liberated at this point. For some, all they need is this experience. You may never want to go there again, but you may still want to learn more about yourself.

What I think is most important is that you feel like a better person. Use that to become exactly what you want to be!

You seem to have come out of your trial with a good outlook seeing as how you say peace to all. Keep it positive and enjoy yourself, that is what the self if meant for if you ask me.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblemoeshroom
golden student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4032817 - 04/09/05 01:04 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

i had a similar reaction and also bought my shrooms from the same vendor. my trip report is here http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...5045765bb058871

peace.

--------------------

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: Warning and Trip Report - Amnita Muscaria [Re: moeshroom]
    #4034236 - 04/09/05 02:34 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

Daamn, $22 bucks for an oz. of Grade A Amnita Muscaria!!!
(Iamshaman)
Fock!!! What a damn good price!!
You can find so many entheogens online!

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

OfflineTopsy
Stranger
    #10114363 - 04/06/09 03:31 AM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Yeah once I ate like 3 medium caps and did nothing until like two hours later my body started to feel real loose and cool and I fucked round then went to bed,listened to butthole surfers and watched tv or something.It was very amusing,I was seeing cool flashes of coloured shapes and giggling at things,and I was also have a lot of crazy inspired thoughts that I attemped to write/draw down.The result was a thing I had written saying "Mum,if the retard is being spastic,throw it in the grinder and give me the bits" or something along those lines haha. I was enjoying myself but didn't think it was as "fun" as it supposedly could be. So I decided to eat one more before I went to bed (I had picked a batch of about 30 Amnita Muscarias and dried them in my oven).This is where the bad shit began.
It's hard to put into words,but I remember being in a spinning void,like very very unpleasant and it was going insanely fast,some sort of storyline about my eternity.I hadn't even considered that I had died or anything I had just assumed I was stuck in eternity,it was forever going to be like this.This bad 'trip' is very hard to explain,but there was some sort of reoccuring theme that was 'recylcling',and I could somehow predict how the story was going to go.Very fast paced,I think I must has been screaming several times,and there was like a vision of falling onto concrete stairs with a feeling to accompny it.
At one point I felt it had worn off sufficiently enough to get up off the bed,I stood up dizzily with still this intense feeling.I saw my cat staring at me and various items scattered around the room,knocked off their tables etc.I then remember I was asleep and I had a dream that some man was eating my bedsheet and recommend I do so too as it was made of some mushroom substance,I suddenly woke up and puked,thinking the man was still around for quite some while.I puked a lot more,a large pile of vomit about 2 meters across my floor.But thankfully the worst of it was finally over.
My oven handle was broken and there was a dint in my plaster wall,aswell as the aformentioned items strewn about the room.My nose was bruised and my elbows scraped.I was fucked up!!

My point being,limit yourself.If you dont feel it kicking in,dont take anymore,it will soon enough.This was my first experiment with psychedelics

OfflinePiperC
Brand New
Female

Loc: Alabama Flag
    #14776929 - 07/16/11 12:59 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Okay, first of all i realize this is a way old thread, and i've also never consumed Amanitas in anyways, BUT reading this trip report and the way you describe the indescribable, has made me realize or feel i've been there before with the same flow of energies. But not recently and i don't know when but i swear i've experienced this, maybe in another life. And i feel like i've tried to express this on different ocassions when i feel like i maybe reliving something (but something that truly maybe never happened but did to me) and ppl get quiet like i'm nuts... I felt like i should share this idk why or even if it matters but it just feels so similar and gives me euphoria when reading your trip.

--------------------
:heart: My dreams are true :heart:

OfflineMuffinman1552
Homo Evolutis
Male User Gallery

#14777720 - 07/16/11 04:32 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

puwtrip said:

Swift, thank you for the welcome. Today, I really didn't feel like anyone understood me, like I'm totally different from others..... like everything is so inconsequential here... it doesn't even matter

yup. Like it doesnt even MATTER. All of a sudden Matter is inconsequential. Ive never tripped that hard, and I have had similar experiences in Lucid Dreams. Welcome to the infinite Universe of The Mind.
All in All

--------------------

The All is in All

(Everything posted from this profile is entirely hypothetical and possibly even fabricated)

Trade List

OfflineMuffinman1552
Homo Evolutis
Male User Gallery

#14777755 - 07/16/11 04:40 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

If you were so enlightened by the vibrations and infinities of your Trip, a humble book by the name of the Kybalion may shed some meaning on what you experienced.
There is a satisfactory PDF floating around Google.
If you would like the link I could send it to you.

--------------------

The All is in All

(Everything posted from this profile is entirely hypothetical and possibly even fabricated)

Trade List

OfflineTravelerOfSorts
sober pro
 User Gallery

Re: Warning and Trip Report - Amnita Muscaria [Re: Muffinman1552]
    #14779389 - 07/17/11 12:08 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

thats good stuff david you hit it spot on and i would say reading that you got all the thinking out of that you needed to my friend, i hope that when my dream state amanita experience comes by that i will be ready to let go from earths shell and experience the universal breath.

--------------------
a soul of solitude
but a master of ecstacy
in waiting for my rebirth cycle i have hopes that when mushrooms find me it will occur then and i can go about the world as a medicine man
walking staff in one hand spaceship in the other
a journeyman of nature soon to be stepping up to novice hopefully i will have time to become an expert, and i believe only in death will i become a master

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports