Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
s2dope's Trip Clip Thread
    #4024627 - 04/07/05 01:19 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Guess the psychedelic (nothing too complicated), win 5 shrooms!

#1: We get our blunt, I gut it, roll our nugs up and spark it. Every hit I took I could feel the codeine intensifying and I was still playing Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance to pass the time. B and C are tripping incredibly hard. C says the couch he's sitting on (the most uncomfortable couch in the world) is more comfortable than lying in a pile of feathers. I laugh, finish my battle in Mortal Kombat and I see Frost (my character) staring at me when I win. The game glitches and it lags a little and I could have sworn her pupils shifted and she looked directly into mine. I relax, pass the piece, and go onto the next fight. In the game the characters have shadows and for a brief second I saw Frost's detach from her body and run across the ground off the screen and out of the room. I'm really high at this point. The shadow isn't there anymore. I start wondering where it went.

#2: We then went to a local playground where I grew up playing tag and hide and go seek, and there was a young eight year old kid there playing. I laid down on this spider looking monkeybar thing and stared up at the sky watching the clouds change into millions of different things - and seeing the treeline upside down was nuts. They started to turn into stalactites and were morphing/warping. I stand upright, and the world remains upside down for twenty minutes. At this point, I?m afraid of falling down into the sky and having the world flip over, only to float away.

So my girlfriend and I are chilling on the spider monkeybar thing enjoying the beautiful day and the kid comes running up to us. His mother was sitting in the car watching him play. I started bugging out a little bit because he looked exactly like I did when I was eight. I asked him his name and almost shit myself when we figured out (lol) that we had the same name. He said we couldn't have the same name because how could there be two C's? but I assured him there were C?s everywhere and I knew/have known lots of them. I asked him what his middle name was (if it matched mine I probably would have gotten in my car and gotten the fuck out of there). As it turns out, his middle name was my father's name.

#3: I had work the next day. I forgot to take my Lexapro, so I take my half hour break like 90 mins before I leave and it felt like I was plunged back into the trip again. I was watching the fish in the tanks and they were all changing colors, and I was glad I was getting out of there shortly. I had never had anything like this happen before.. it wasn't just a simple flashback or next day visual, it felt like I was getting the visuals I was supposed to have the day before. I think not taking my Lexapro fucked me up.

I settle myself down and do a few things before I leave. I go to grab my jacket and there was the feeder tanks of goldfish. I felt so bad knowing all of them would die by getting eaten or in the nasty tanks they're kept in. I bought 30 of the prettiest and went to a local park and released them one by one into the water by my hand and watched them swim upstream in the brook and I let the other half go inside the pond. The water I let them go in was probably cleaner than the water they were kept in, and I felt a surge of energy when the last goldfish disappeared. Ironically, I went to gas up my car with my debit card, and won $100 on a lotto ticket with my pocket change.

#4: The trip had kept tricking me, because it felt like it disappeared then when I least expected it, it slapped me back into my face. I began describing this to Bob#2, and he says that I said: "You know when you make your bed, and you don't wanna walk to the other side, so you pull up your sheet real fast and shake it and it'll fall gently to the other side of the bed all smooth-like. God grabbed the edges of existance and did this, and it's like I can feel a blanket of unreality all around me".

So me and him find ourselves at 7-11, he stays in the car, I go inside. There's Indian music playing. I get my money out, pay for the blunt, and the next thing I see is my body decrepit and decaying. The music comes over in golden patterns and revitalizes my spirit, and I'm whole again. It was the most beautiful music I've EVER heard. I must've been standing there for a few minutes, then asked, "What is this?" and he replied sharply, "Indian music!!!!" I was shocked that he was angry, but I was asking seriously. I told him I wasn't patronizing him and couldn't get anything but mean sneers and responses back, and when I left the store I felt the layer of golden music that was purifying me peel off like a second layer of skin.

#5: I stood up. The normal world is back, but only for an instant. I say out loud, "I'm back." Then wait, soak in the realities of Earth and its physics, then take a deep breath. I suddenly feel like a time traveler of sorts, but not really traveling from one time to
another, but instead, from one dimension to another.

#1: Mushrooms - JayHorror
#2: LSD - dblaney18
#3: LSD flashback - dblaney18
#4: ??
#5: ??

Edited by s2dope (04/07/05 07:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: s2dope's Trip Clip Thread [Re: Adden]
    #4025015 - 04/07/05 05:27 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My guesses:

1. A candystick (Pot blunt laced with codeine)
2. LSD
3. LSD Flashback
4. Shrooms
5. Salvia

:grin:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

Re: s2dope's Trip Clip Thread [Re: dblaney]
    #4025021 - 04/07/05 05:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hmm i'd honestly have to agree with dblaney on this one

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: s2dope's Trip Clip Thread [Re: Arf]
    #4025026 - 04/07/05 05:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

only #2 and #3 were correct, the codeine was an added bonus of #1.

OfflineJayHorror
pass the popcorn
Male
    #4025137 - 04/07/05 07:12 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

#1 mushrooms, #4 LSA

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: s2dope's Trip Clip Thread [Re: JayHorror]
    #4025141 - 04/07/05 07:15 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

gj JayHorror :mushroom2:

sorry bout #4 :smirk:

dblaney was real close on #5 as far as the type of effect you experience :wink:

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4025159 - 04/07/05 07:24 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

#4 - mescaline
#5 - DMT

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: s2dope's Trip Clip Thread [Re: alsey]
    #4025168 - 04/07/05 07:31 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

#4 and #5 are the same and I highly recommend no one use this drug to get high :wink: I only experienced it when it was legal to purchase in pure form.

Another thing, don't drive while tripping. We didn't walk to the 7-11, but we all make mistakes we regret. :mushroom2:

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4025182 - 04/07/05 07:43 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

PCP?

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #4025228 - 04/07/05 08:03 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

DXM, unfortunately... I hope I don't get axed for this, been a long time since I been in this forum. New mods too, eh? Jeeze. I gotta spend more time on the boards or get out of the Pub once in awhile.

Man, it's weird going over old trip reports. I'm glad I wrote them and saved them. Its like re-experiencing the moment since it was so intense.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #4025238 - 04/07/05 08:07 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

But hey, good guess, both being disassociatives. ;D Still tossed ya 5 mang.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom