Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekratomboy
Drifter
 User Gallery

Loc: Nevada
Differences in experience from different strains of cubenis?
    #4024050 - 04/07/05 12:52 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I know the mushroom experience is largely effected by set & setting, Mind set, emotional mood, etc.... but I'm wondering if there is some sort of outline of the general differences in experiences from different strains of cubenis. There are so many to choose from when looking for syringes. Right now I'm having dreams that I'm growing the GT strain.

So for example, are some strains more visual that others? Do some have more body-load? etc. etc. Or are they all pretty much the same? Thanks!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Differences in experience from different strains of cubenis? [Re: kratomboy]
    #4024237 - 04/07/05 01:38 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yes but it is all psychological...For example, the Amazonian PESA strain kinda gave rainforest geometric jungle visuals and a real tribal feel....but that is just because I grew the Amazonians myself and was thinking bout what I was taking. Flavors of trips do alter from different ratios of psilocybin/psilosin/baecoystic and the other 2 psychoactives but this is mostly apparent in other strains outside the Cubie family---a good comparison would be the P. Tampensis to the P.Cubensis---both about the same potency but with differnt consentrations of psychoactive chemicals. This difference will be very subtle compared to the factors of Mood, state of mind, setting approach etc.. etc...

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Differences in experience from different strains of cubenis? [Re: kratomboy]
    #4024939 - 04/07/05 05:30 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i find the differences in trips between various cubensis strains too small to attribute to the strain. cubies are just cubies to me.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4025598 - 04/07/05 11:55 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hi and Welcome to the Shroomery!

This is a faq.

Different strain, different high: FAQ, Discussion

Feel free to add questions and reactions in that thread. Thanks.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience