Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCloakandDagger
Stranger
Psybocilin extraction. does it work?
    #4019092 - 04/05/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Has anyone ever tried this Extraction Method and if so did it work and is it worth it? Thanks for the help guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletahoe
Noob Slayer
Male User Gallery

Loc: N38.93829W119.98108
Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: CloakandDagger]
    #4019118 - 04/05/05 08:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

why would you want to extract it? Are you going to shoot it up?

--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.

My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #4019132 - 04/05/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yes it works, it's not a hell of a lot of effort but to dose you'll need a lab scale, I have one that reads to the mg and it cost a small fortune

tahoe, some people dont cate for the extra bulk of 3-5 grams of mushroom, others
dont care for the taste or texture so an extraction is a viable option.

OfflineHambo
Limey

Loc: UK
Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4021759 - 04/06/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The tek mentioned here seems to work.. The PF tek one..
http://fanaticus.lycaeum.org/mycoalki.htm

at least a close friend of my neighbours tapir has something approximating the picture at the top with crystals in and all. Best of all alcohol isn't quite so poisonous. Still, the testing remains to be done when the aforementioned Tapir has time and the guts. Maybe I'll post the results when I hear them..

--------------------

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: Hambo]
    #4021959 - 04/06/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ya, it works, and its hella fun, I decided to do my first extraction when I had more mushrooms than I could safely store in my basement freezer withuot my parents finding out, this was some time ago, I decided to but some everclear, and pulverized about 40grams of cracker dry mushrooms of various strains.I broke this up into 4 - 10 gram extractions, and when the resulting solvent of 10 grams and everclear was down to about enough for two people too swallow in one big gulp me and a friend downed 60/40 of one of the extractions me taking the bigger half, and 20 minutes later I was in for the ride of my life, it was great, but not really necessary unless you really need the space I mean theres tons of stuff to do with extra mush, wish i still had 40 extra grams lying around, but sometimes your up and sometimes your down, enough of me jammerin on

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

OfflineHambo
Limey

Loc: UK
Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: BladeLSD]
    #4022620 - 04/06/05 05:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've always thought the guys on that other forum were being a bit optimistic about it. They say put an oz, extract and evaporate till you have 10 ml = 1 gram or some such like 100% yeild is expected. I don't beleive it.. but I would hope for better extraction than 1 trip from what, 25g dry shrooms?

What would you say the trip was like in the equivalent in dry shrooms?

--------------------

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: Hambo]
    #4022805 - 04/06/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yea it is a complete waste of mush IMO....why not just eat them? If you don't like the taste, make pills, grind them up, chocolates, etc.

OfflineTokagekobushi
Low RankingPsychonaut

Loc: Blitzed out of my skull
Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4023157 - 04/06/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

kronnyQ, me and you share the same views. To have something this great, you have to suffer through at least a little. Besides, I love the taste of these little guys, so I dont think i would extract it, waste alot of mushrooms, only for 1 trip.
Maybe make it into a sandwhich,tea, or chocolates, but not extrat it and drink it with everclear. Besides, youngins who are still living with parents shouldnt be doing this anyways without parental concent.

--------------------
"Mans unfailing capacity to beleive what he prefers to be true, rather than what evidence proves to be likely and possible, has always astounded me. We longe for a caring universe that will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary, we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest doubts. God hasnt been proven not to exist, therefore, he must exist!"

"Einstein would turn over in his grave! Not only does God play dice, but the dice are loaded."

"Some would ask, Why would a perfect god create a universe that if filled with so much evil. They have missed a greater conumdrum. Why would a perfect god create a universe at all?"

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: Tokagekobushi]
    #4023243 - 04/06/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This has NOTHING to do with kids doing it something with or without parental consent.

Those of us who have taken shrooms 100 plus a few dozen times, dont retain the stomach or taste buds for them anymore. Some do, I sure dont though. I slowly went from eating them straight and liking the taste the first few times, to them being incredibly difficult to consume. I cant just eat them anymore, even using a chaser. Tea works well, capsules too, chocolates ok but you can still feel the texture which brings up psychosematic things and you can taste it even if you cant. Jello shots are also a good method..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4023462 - 04/06/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Chocolates made with rice or cocoa krispies.  My finished cakes weigh about 85 grams, with 3.5 of that being shroomie goodness :smile:

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: SoopaX]
    #4023744 - 04/06/05 09:44 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah...but you still know better.

By the way, I still havnt tried an extraction method..it doesnt seem worth it really...but I will someday for sure...I'll try just about any method of injestion at least once.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

OfflineTokagekobushi
Low RankingPsychonaut

#4023755 - 04/06/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The extration itself, has nothing to do with being young, or old, but the growing an illegal substance in your parent's home without them knowing, does.

--------------------
"Mans unfailing capacity to beleive what he prefers to be true, rather than what evidence proves to be likely and possible, has always astounded me. We longe for a caring universe that will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary, we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest doubts. God hasnt been proven not to exist, therefore, he must exist!"

"Einstein would turn over in his grave! Not only does God play dice, but the dice are loaded."

"Some would ask, Why would a perfect god create a universe that if filled with so much evil. They have missed a greater conumdrum. Why would a perfect god create a universe at all?"

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

#4023790 - 04/06/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

But why did you even bring that up? Did I miss something? No one spoke of growing in their parents house without permission in this thread except you...and you talked about it with the extraction like it has something to do with it...I just had no idea why you brought it up. Maybe your just blitzed out of your skull? :smile: Maybe I am and missed something too though...

--------------------

OfflineTokagekobushi
Low RankingPsychonaut

Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: BladeLSD]
    #4023856 - 04/06/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BladeLSD said:
ya, it works, and its hella fun, I decided to do my first extraction when I had more mushrooms than I could safely store in my basement freezer withuot my parents finding out, this was some time ago, I decided to but some everclear, and pulverized about 40grams of cracker dry mushrooms of various strains.

(not trying to be an ass, but im just saying)

--------------------

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
    #4023878 - 04/06/05 10:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BladeLSD said:
I decided to do my first extraction when I had more mushrooms than I could safely store in my basement freezer withuot my parents finding out, this was some time ago

From his statement, I could go either way on the debate. :wink: :blazed:

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
    #4023883 - 04/06/05 10:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

*Jinx!

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

#4023983 - 04/06/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tokagekobushi said:
Quote:

BladeLSD said:
ya, it works, and its hella fun, I decided to do my first extraction when I had more mushrooms than I could safely store in my basement freezer withuot my parents finding out, this was some time ago, I decided to but some everclear, and pulverized about 40grams of cracker dry mushrooms of various strains.

(not trying to be an ass, but im just saying)

Hey man, no problem..I just missed that and thought you were talking about something else...my fault.. :rasta:..trust me, I feel the same as you though about people growing in a house without the owners (parents or not) permission.

--------------------

OfflineClozedeyez20
amature mycologist
Male

Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: SoopaX]
    #4024023 - 04/06/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

How the hell do you make them with rice or cocoa crispies?! Sorry, I just eat'm whole  :laugh: yummy

OfflineCloakandDagger
Stranger
Re: Psybocilin extraction. does it work? [Re: Clozedeyez20]
    #4024205 - 04/06/05 11:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

But if you bulk get myc then you would have a lot of trips....i have like a pound now and that metes out to like 60+ trips according to the tek. Everyone is talking about grinding up mush...you are distilling the psybicilin in the myc....I think...I hope...

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

#4024242 - 04/06/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Myc is much less potent then mushrooms..a pound of fresh myc is probably far far far fewer then 60+ trips...more like 6...just a guess though but a cake is like a pound isnt it? A cake will only give a few trips..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds