Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Hitler and occult
    #4021732 - 04/06/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Genocidal dictator Adolph Hitler, reportedly a vegetarian, while in Vienna, Austria before World War I, took mescaline, practiced yoga, studied astrology, and immersed himself in pagan Teutonic and Greek mythology.

From what i heard he dubbed heavily with the occult can anyone confirm this? Is it possible that just like you can use higher services to aid your day to day life, get a job , love and money, Hitler used 'help' to inflict greater effect upon the masses?

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Hitler and occult [Re: Jalruza]
    #4021940 - 04/06/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

a quirky christian book written several years ago by lawyer constance cumby _the hidden dangers of the rainbow_ detailed some of herr schicklegruber's (hitler) occult & druggy dabblings... (& tied the whole new age movement & wicca & bucky fuller & one-world-gummint folks & such into a massive diablic conspiracy to confound right-thinking (christian) folks)... (she referenced a lot of her stuff from marilyn fergusson's book _the aquarian conspiracy_ but seeing the aquarian conspiracy as a "bad thing" --- hehheh...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: Hitler and occult *DELETED* [Re: Jalruza]
    #4021942 - 04/06/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinetrinity7
Qie Lan
Loc: Wide open space
Re: Hitler and occult [Re: roby000]
    #4021962 - 04/06/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

...and in `Illuminatus`.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
    #4022023 - 04/06/05 03:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.nsdap.biz/motstand/a_hitler.html

This site is essentially dedicated to everything positive concerning him.

Hitler and the Occult:
- http://www.madghoul.com/ghoul/InsaneRapture/lunacy/delusions/hitlerwitchcraft.html
- http://www.blessedquietness.com/journal/housechu/evidenc.htm

"An associate of Hitler's interviewed by PBS recalled that Hitler checked "The Secret Doctrine" out of the bookstore literally dozens of times (bookstores operated like libraries at the time, and Hitler was apparently too poor to purchase a copy). The acquaintance described Hitler as being "obsessed" by Blavatsky's writings and said that after reading this book that Hitler "changed" in some way that was impossible to describe. "It was as if some new force, a new being had entered his body," the friend recalled.

Blavatsky's teachings are founded upon the notion that mankind originated in Atlantis, and that the Aryans were the master race of the seven Atlantean races. Purportedly, specially selected "enlightened" beings were chosen throughout history to pass on "The Mystery Teachings" to certain initiates. Those who followed these teachings would gradually evolve to higher and higher levels of consciousness until they attained perfection. Of course, not all were destined for this much vaunted state. Those not included were Jews and (later) Christians. To see that the psychic superiority was not lost from the Aryan race, the process of "initiation" was developed by the Masters.

Blavatsky further held the Germanic peoples were actually Asian migrants, having "migrated millennia ago from Asia and spread throughout Africa and Europe."

Once Hitler had come into power, he openly expounded on his occultic beliefs to the masses. By this time, Hitler had become an adept in two occultic groups, The Thule Geselschaft and The Vril Society). Secret meetings were held in an underground bunker in Hitler's castle. Later, he would instigate a governmental occultic branch known as the SS Occult Bureau." 

*More in the link, title is, "Hitler ... "The Second Comming" 25th block of writing (as in spaced blocks) down from the begining of the article.*

Hitler was a fucking nut, albeit had the potential to be great :shrug:... In terms of his intellect, not his beliefs.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Edited by Psychoactive1984 (04/06/05 03:11 PM)

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #4022298 - 04/06/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

What references are you referring to? Pauwel's & Bergier's The Morning of the Magicians spoke of Hitler's involvement with his mythology of fire and ice, the idea of Hyperborea, Mu, Atlantis with the 3 peoples who left Atlantis - the Aryans, the Hebrews and the Gypsies. Hitler wished to eliminate the latter two (ethnic cleansing).

Then there is Trevor Ravenscroft's The Spear of Destiny which speaks of the alleged Lance of Longinus that pierced the side of Christ, taken from the Hapsburg museum by Hitler, and used by Himmler in the subterranean inner sanctum where the occult-based Nazi high command tried to harness its evil power (the idea behind the film 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'). Hitler allegedly was given mescaline, but his main drug was amphetamine. Ravenscroft also co-wrote The Mark of the Beast which spoke further of the Spear, and the powers of Lucifer and Ahriman (BTW, Hitler burned down the Goethenium of Rudolph Steiner in 1923 - early on - because he considered Steiner's awareness of these forces a threat).

There is the classic work by Angebert, The Occult and the Third Reich, Sklar's The Nazis and the Occult, and Anderson's Hitler and the Occult..

In my doctoral dissertation, I contacted German-born, Tibetan Buddhist Lama Anagarika Govinda and asked him about the Manipura Chakra in Hindu [Aryan] Yoga (which is the portal to the realm of Fire, has the Ram at center - Hitler's astrological sign - and 3 swastikas surrounding a triangle. He who opens this portal has the power to 'destroy the world by Fire and rebuild it in his own image.' Sound familiar? Holocaust). Govinda thought that Hitler believed the swastikas to be Teutonic (Note: the Germanic rune-magic, of which the double zig or SS illustrates Teutonic mytho-magical involvement) in origin, but I disagreed. Hitler sought out Indo-Aryan tantric occultism and apparently knew these things. Amphetamines inflate the ego-power that derives from the Manipura [Manipu-lation is a derivative). His vegetarianism and anti-tobacco stance were both connected with Yogic notions of polluting the finer sheaths (astral, ethic bodies) which would prevent sensitivity to 'spiritual' influences. Jews - the root of Christianity, and later, Christianity itself, were to be eliminated, history rewritten.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #4022759 - 04/06/05 06:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I think he got all screwed up using a Ouija board and became possesed by demons.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinescribble
Stranger
Re: Hitler and occult [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4022786 - 04/06/05 06:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I heard the same things about Hitler, drugs, and the occult I also heard at the end of his life he personal Doctor kept him drugged up 24-7 and also injected him with damn near everything he could including urine and other odd substances

--------------------
Mahayana Buddhist tradition tells how Buddha lived on one hemp seed a day.
This was enough to sustain him during the six steps of asceticism leading to his Enlightenment.
In recent centuries, higher doses have been favoured.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: scribble]
    #4022797 - 04/06/05 06:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was being sarcastic...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleLysergium
Shroom
Loc: Canada
Re: Hitler and occult *DELETED* [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4023019 - 04/06/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Lysergium

Reason for deletion: ...

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: Lysergium]
    #4023421 - 04/06/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No I would not be surprised by that. During WW2 the US government handed out methamphetamine to GIs on the front line to treat "combat fatigue". Combat fatigue is physical and mental exhaustion...it means you need rest...not drugs.

--------------------

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#4023444 - 04/06/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

huehuecoyotl, any proof of the meth use by americans? i know the germans used it, pretty sure the americans only used amphetamine.

meth or death ... i choose meth

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: fresh313]
    #4023482 - 04/06/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

They told me that when I was in the Army as a combat soldier. Both meth and regular amphetamine were tried. This was what my drill sergeant told me and he spoke of it as if it were common knowledge. Apparently (google search) this use of "go" pills extended to the late 1950s.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#4023646 - 04/06/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Years ago I saw the Charles Lindburgh exhibit at the Smithsonian. Included was a crusty old brown bottle of amphetamine sulphate.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#4023655 - 04/06/05 09:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

In 1912 the German pharmaceutical company, Merck came up with an experimental amphetamine for military application. It didn't have the qualities they were looking for to give a battle-hardened trench warfare trained soldier. It was called MDMA.

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4023701 - 04/06/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

maybe as an interrogation tool

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4024196 - 04/06/05 11:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That would be really funny. Start a war and give the soldiers Ecstacy.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#4025047 - 04/07/05 05:51 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yes...let me feel you to death!

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #4025126 - 04/07/05 06:58 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

now per hitler & drugs...
i have heard that early on he was using daily "medicinal doses" of strychnine... hmmmm, methamphetamine sounds safer, hehheh...
& of course, a lot of the nazi higher ups were into cocaine, narcotics, sexual fetishes, & heavy duty oddball belief systems ---> hollow earth, thule society, occult lodges of various stripes, & some seriously distorted notions of evolution, genetics, eugenics, history, religion...

onw wonders what would have happened had the first world war been concluded with something other than the awful armistice, which really helped set the stage for WW2...
the reich of a thousand years...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: gnrm23]
    #4025952 - 04/07/05 11:46 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

"At times he was as though benumbed, saying not a word, while his jaws moved in the meanwhile as if they were grinding an obstacle to smithereens in the void. Then he would come suddenly alive and launch into a speech directed at you alone, as though he were addressing a crowd of hundreds of thousands at Berlin's Tempelhof airfield. Then he became as if transfigured. Even his complexion, otherwise dull, lit up as he spoke. And at such times, to be sure, Hitler was strangely attractive and as if possessed of magic powers. "

http://www.nsdap.biz/motstand/a_hitler.html

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

#4026039 - 04/07/05 12:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Amphetamines inflate the ego-power that derives from the Manipura [Manipu-lation is a derivative). His vegetarianism and anti-tobacco stance were both connected with Yogic notions of polluting the finer sheaths (astral, ethic bodies)

Hows that possible?

About swastika, i can almost guarantee that he did not invent it himself. Who ever tricked hitler, gave him the swastika. The real swastika rotates clockwise, is old spiritual sign. Nazi swastika is perverted and rotates anti clockwise. Who ever gave him that anti clockwise sawastika wanted Hitler to get into deep shit.. Hitler had absolutely no idea what it meant for his energy and soul.

--------------------
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Hilary Duff!!

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#4026935 - 04/07/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Uh...sure. The man was careful about life.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: gnrm23]
    #4026944 - 04/07/05 03:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've always wondered how history might have gone had Hitler's paintings been appreciated.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4027477 - 04/07/05 05:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You say he was careful about life? How could he be so, and yet still wreak such terrible destruction on humanity through such a monumental lack of compassion and empathy?

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4027516 - 04/07/05 05:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
You say he was careful about life? How could he be so, and yet still wreak such terrible destruction on humanity through such a monumental lack of compassion and empathy?

It's always interesting to me the way we judge people like Hitler. As if they had magical powers above mortal men.

The only power Hitler had was the power of the common man. Without that he was just a guy mumbling to himself.

The herd of humanity is responsible for the havoc and outrage of our leaders and madmen. This "evil" resides inside the spirit of man along with the good.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #4027874 - 04/07/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:

He was being sarcastic I think Hue.  :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4027901 - 04/07/05 06:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I coudn't tell and I am still not convinced he was being sarcastic. I was not criticising just interested in Markos's reply...they are usually quite interesting. Read his earlier post about Hitler's vegetarian habits (His vegetarianism and anti-tobacco stance were both connected with Yogic notions of polluting the finer sheaths) and you will see why I think he was maybe not. Maybe I am dense, though.

--------------------

Offlinehobgoblin
Stranger
Re: Hitler and occult [Re: Icelander]
    #4027980 - 04/07/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
It's always interesting to me the way we judge people like Hitler. As if they had magical powers above mortal men.

The only power Hitler had was the power of the common man. Without that he was just a guy mumbling to himself.

The herd of humanity is responsible for the havoc and outrage of our leaders and madmen. This "evil" resides inside the spirit of man along with the good.

I think about historical context, like gnrm23 reminds us, and media. The moving picture and radio were new genies out of the bottle in the early 20th century. I imagine that most people did not understand the power that these things could yield. The some people in Europe at the time that did understand it used it to accrue power.

I'm not a big history guy but I do understand that "The Public" can be manipulated quite effectively through media.

--------------------
Seek not to rationalize hobgoblins. ~ Yeats

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#4029713 - 04/08/05 05:56 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Um...they're right...I WAS being sarcastic. Sorry, the slightest sympathy-sounding comment about Schicklegruber gets my goat.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Hitler and occult [Re: hobgoblin]
    #4030075 - 04/08/05 08:52 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not a big history guy but I do understand that "The Public" can be manipulated quite effectively through media.
------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have to be a history buff to see that. The media rules now!

But not everyone falls for it. So we are responsible. :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4030752 - 04/08/05 12:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Damn...I was ready for something really good to hear you explain that...oh well.

--------------------

OfflineMindash
venturer of the eye vortex
Male
Loc: north eastern pennsylvani...
    #4598480 - 08/30/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

there was a 2 hour long special on the discovery channel about this

--------------------
inspire inspiration into manifestation

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
    #4598495 - 08/30/05 09:13 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ewok said:
Genocidal dictator Adolph Hitler, reportedly a vegetarian, while in Vienna, Austria before World War I, took mescaline, practiced yoga, studied astrology, and immersed himself in pagan Teutonic and Greek mythology.

From what i heard he dubbed heavily with the occult can anyone confirm this? Is it possible that just like you can use higher services to aid your day to day life, get a job , love and money, Hitler used 'help' to inflict greater effect upon the masses?

people always try to attach some mystical idea of evil to Hitler. Nobody is brave enough to accept the fact that he was just another guy, like you and me, and that there are many more like him, even now.
The simply are people like Hitler, they are a significant part of who we humans are at the moment.

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4598514 - 08/30/05 09:26 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

in russia they celebrate his birthday publicly.
some south asian friends I know who are there were advised not to go out on that day as their skins are brown, and they would be in danger.
how backward is that?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4598530 - 08/30/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Why in russia? What do they have to do with Hitler? They were his enemies during WW2

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #4598573 - 08/30/05 10:08 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

all,
Yes, the grate between someone, who wants really good for his nation, and the one who really does good for his nation is a small one...
Since then and the Nuremberg Trials, everyones conscience has become a really hard factor and big necessity everywhere... In public, in job, in family, in military, in politics... everywhere !

And, of course you can use spirituality for evil goals... that is...actually (very much) easier...

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: Hitler and occult [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #4598587 - 08/30/05 10:15 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Countreys are sinister formations by themselfs. I find it questionable if one can really do good while doing it for a country

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

#4599320 - 08/30/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Good comsideration ! I am not sure, myself, but I would say..
If you cross the river to true goodness, you leave boarders behind...that includes countries...
But not to forget, it starts with the individuum, to love... Then family, relatives, friends, community...later state, party and country...that can grow larger... !
So Hitler was in between somewhere and forgot to look more far/wide ?!

--------------------
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#4599551 - 08/30/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It is comming.

Right now there are more aliances than ever in history, and the world is getting more and more unified.
Globalisation has its down sides, but it also helps prevent future war.
And not to mention that today's wars in the moderns world (US,Europe, Japan etc.) are fought with money, not weapons. Today you buy your territory, in the past you had to send army to get it.

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

#4604390 - 08/31/05 04:27 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

right

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#4604947 - 08/31/05 06:36 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

you think it is going to fall appart?

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4605145 - 08/31/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

While Hitler had some interest in the occult, the big Nazi occultists who influenced him and spread such beliefs were Heinrich Himmler and Rudolph Hess.

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

#4608870 - 09/01/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
you think it is going to fall appart?

What ? The boarders ? For humans, it should be better without boarders...towards acceptance. For nature, there should be boarders....for protection and then later acceptance.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale