Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
confused...
    #4020688 - 04/06/05 10:18 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

so last week i made a kick azz set up for my cakes...I put 6 in and i threw 2 in a plastic grocery bag since i thought they where contaminated...well anyways,,i threw the 2 in the bag(witch was NOT sterile) put a knot on to seal it ..to throw it out doors to see what would happen...but I opened it and it was pinning everywhere...They where sitting in the middle of my kitten with cats walking buy it all day..no water or sun really and they grew...the thing that makes me so mad is the ones that where good are not doing a thing in my set up????what the heck ....i made a 10 gallon tank with blue lights and a water pump ..put perlite on bottom of tank filled with water till 1/2 inch from top of perlite..the cakes are on a stand that is 1/2 inch from the perlite..the top does have vents...sun is 12 on 12 off..with the humidity at 90 % ..with nothing happening??? why did the bag work better then my set up ..i was using the pf tek for awhile with good results__i just felt it was a pain in the butt to do everything for the cakes to make it....anyways why did they grow in that bag with no water --no humidity--no air--no light-- and most of all NOT sterile.... really and my set up witch is perfect for them and nothing...(at least i thought it was perfect)

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebrewwhaha1
Stranger thanmost
Re: confused... [Re: starptv23]
    #4020697 - 04/06/05 10:21 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

maybe you over loved you mushrooms. and the ones in the bag were left alone to do thier thing.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: confused... [Re: brewwhaha1]
    #4020737 - 04/06/05 10:35 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

maybe ...but you read and im told that you need to give alot of love to the cakes ... the ones that where bad in the bag was moldy when i put them in there ..lost the mold and grew great???? i am just confused...where have i gone wrong lol

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Edited by starptv23 (04/06/05 07:14 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation