Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Why do women say such dumb/wierd things
    #4020305 - 04/06/05 02:58 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Why do women say such dumb/wierd things.  You don't know what to respond with most the time.

So I'm chatting up this blue eyed honey and she says "I wanna go shopping, I love shopping" I'm thinking "Gee thats great" :rolleyes:.  I could pretend to be interested, for the lays sake, but I can't be assed!

I actually end up saying something stupid like "Yeah shoppings great when you've got money", I hate shopping though!

Then she asks me if I know some random person and starts telling me how he hugged her today and got her number off her!  At that point I just thought ffs either all women are stupid or this particular female is definately no-where near matching my character type.

I suppose most people are just superficial today, talking about shopping and football.  Seems like the only thing me and females have in common is that we want to fuck each other.

I would rather talk about spirituality, philosophy, science and technology.  I hope there is a female that can understand these things...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: Ego Death]
    #4020318 - 04/06/05 03:05 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Well, that is a hard one to answer.

Everybody says dumb/weird things.

Actions speak louder than words. Most words are full of shit the second they leave a person's mouth.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4020353 - 04/06/05 03:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

How are those things that dumb? That's just kind of small talk, isn't it? I know plenty of women who are interested in politics and philosophy.

I mean, men do lots of dumb things too, and say lots of dumb things. It's not like you haven't said silly things before.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#4020358 - 04/06/05 03:43 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
Why do women say such dumb/wierd things.  You don't know what to respond with most the time.

So I'm chatting up this blue eyed honey and she says "I wanna go shopping, I love shopping" I'm thinking "Gee thats great" :rolleyes:I could pretend to be interested, for the lays sake, but I can't be assed!

I actually end up saying something stupid like "Yeah shoppings great when you've got money", I hate shopping though!

Then she asks me if I know some random person and starts telling me how he hugged her today and got her number off her!  At that point I just thought ffs either all women are stupid or this particular female is definately no-where near matching my character type.

I suppose most people are just superficial today, talking about shopping and football.  Seems like the only thing me and females have in common is that we want to fuck each other.

I would rather talk about spirituality, philosophy, science and technology.  I hope there is a female that can understand these things...

you criticize her for being superficial and you're only saying things so you can get fucked.
sounds like you and her have more in common then you think.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #4020432 - 04/06/05 04:52 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sadsappysucker said:
Quote:

danoEoboy said:

So I'm chatting up this blue eyed honey and she says "I wanna go shopping, I love shopping" I'm thinking "Gee thats great" :rolleyes:I could pretend to be interested, for the lays sake, but I can't be assed!

you criticize her for being superficial and you're only saying things so you can get fucked.
sounds like you and her have more in common then you think.

ouch

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: kaiowas]
    #4020437 - 04/06/05 04:54 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

we all say dumb/weird things,
not just women

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineGoaM
damaged
 User Gallery

Loc: khole
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: kaiowas]
    #4020449 - 04/06/05 05:00 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

cause they're women.

--------------------

OfflineMindzpore
Psychedelicious
 User Gallery

Loc: Reject the concept of loc...
    #4020522 - 04/06/05 05:58 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:

So I'm chatting up this blue eyed honey and she says "I wanna go shopping, I love shopping" I'm thinking "Gee thats great" :rolleyes:.  I could pretend to be interested, for the lays sake, but I can't be assed!

maby she was just trying really hard to get you to leave? goes well with telling you that she gave her number to some other guy... or maby she was trying to adapt to what she perceived to be your level?

i guess we will never know.

--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: Phluck]
    #4020641 - 04/06/05 07:52 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
How are those things that dumb? That's just kind of small talk, isn't it? I know plenty of women who are interested in politics and philosophy.

I mean, men do lots of dumb things too, and say lots of dumb things. It's not like you haven't said silly things before.

:thumbup:

a conversation has to start somewhere right? and yes usually it starts with smalltalk :smirk:

Offlineencryptor
 User Gallery
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: stefan]
    #4020667 - 04/06/05 08:12 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i know what you mean.  some girls say stupid things, but you just gotta pretend like it's all good.  then when you say something stupid you won't feel ackward.  try to work with the current conversation into something more interesting.  Ex.  Chick says "i like to shop.  i want to spend your money!"  you say "If money grew on trees, the first place i'd take you is Victoria Secrets!"  "Do you like shopping there?"  lol.  i'm so smooth! :syringe: :mushroom2:

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: encryptor]
    #4021060 - 04/06/05 10:07 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Encryptor, the man with all the lines! :P Got to try that on my gf :P

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
    #4021089 - 04/06/05 10:14 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:

Her way of announcing that she is desirable.  :shrug:

Unless you're a creep, then it's a "back-off" thing.

If you wanna know if she is smart and cultural, ask her to go to a museum or a science institute, etc.

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

OfflineJackenobi
Hermes
Male

Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: Mindzpore]
    #5602979 - 05/07/06 10:19 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mindzpore said:
Quote:

danoEoboy said:

maby she was just trying really hard to get you to leave? goes well with telling you that she gave her number to some other guy... or maby she was trying to adapt to what she perceived to be your level?

i guess we will never know.

This is the trouble with life and perception! I would have probably nervously interpreted that bit as encouragement to do the same, get her number (or try) then awkwardly try for a hug. But thats just me, i'm egotistical to a fault...

Hi all: Noob! Please search 'mushroom chocolate' in the pub thread if you think you might be able to help me in a hunt... Thanks!

--------------------
read books

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: Jackenobi]
    #5603147 - 05/07/06 11:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

women say dumb things to test our patience, bare their annoyance and the key is yours. but seriously, we all stay stupid shit. and stress of the situation encourages us to do so more at times. so make move on the stress and turn it into posotive sex vibes.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #5603157 - 05/07/06 11:03 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

because women ARE dumb/wierd things...

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5603365 - 05/07/06 11:58 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

They're not people like you and I.

--------------------

Offlinemonamine
dork
Male

Loc: Florida, US
    #5603710 - 05/08/06 01:32 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Not that I understand females or anything, but the most simple explanation I can come up with is that females have a larger limbic system in their brains than males which makes them more emotional, as opposed to men who are are more cold and annalytical.

Ever notice how woman generally have a better sense of smell than men? That's because the sense of smell is the most direct sense you have and it hits deep, "emotional" parts of the brain before it has a chance to be consiously interpreted by the "higher" cortex. (People with limbic siezures tend to be over emotional and have olfactory hallucinations also.)

Offlinealsnow469
Stranger

Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5608536 - 05/09/06 12:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Some ladies just

Can't

Understand

Normal

Thinking

:cool:

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: alsnow469]
    #5608752 - 05/09/06 01:16 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You are the dumb one, blaming a woman for not talking about what you want to talk about.

I bet you didn't even try to talk about philosophy or any of that stuff with her, right? I wonder why it didn't happen???

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Why do women say such dumb/wierd things [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5608855 - 05/09/06 01:47 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

It's not about that.

It's about women saying a sentence that can't possibly be built on or responded to in a decent manner.

I mean, here, you can probably think of a response if you really think about it. But in real life you have a couple seconds to think of something to say. And when a woman says she likes shopping or something, it can make you hesitate just because of what a ridiculous statement it is.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract