Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Pot Nausea?
    #4019440 - 04/06/05 12:07 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Sup all?, i was reading sum topic and it reminded me of a personal delima ive been having, i used to smoke that mary jane everyweekend last year, and got pretty blazed doing so. this year i started again in october, (i didnt have much in the summer) since then ive been smoking every 2 weeks or so, not that i choose to just fate works out like that. and i got sick almost every one of them times, i only vommited once, but i had beer 2 that night. I get the spins , a upset stomach and overall a headache.Bout one month ago i lost my balance standing straight up on a flat surface, while it might sound funny, i couldnt control my legs while balancing and i ended up falling down pretty hard.( not like passing out) Now in ALL my days smoking (like 3 years ) thats never happened to me.( id also like to add i saw patterns n shit  later that night, like shrooms) Anywayz, wats wrong with me? why do i get sick wen i smoke now ? :confused: is it because the every 2 week schedule im on? Any help and or comments are greatly appriciated, ill keep smokin till then lol    Btw i smoked hardcore on fri night and i was fine, first time in a looong time, i was trippin on acid 2 so idn if that was the reason i was ok.

thnks again LATAZ :tongue2:

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Pot Nausea? [Re: Shiin]
    #4019831 - 04/06/05 01:55 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I took a long break and found i got really bad nausea for the first 15min of the high. I just get kinda shaky, swallow every sec, and feel like I need to lay down. I came very close to vomiting on one of those times...but it passed before it I had too. After that its all good. It only happens when I wait over 2weeks to smoke. If I smoke a little more often then that I seem to be fine...actually find that it helps my tummy. heh

Tips: Smoke 1-2 hits every 15min. This avoids the harsh come up that can lead to you getting bad nausea from stress/nervousness

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Offlinemcdonalds_is_fun
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Pot Nausea? [Re: Toddo]
    #4019973 - 04/06/05 02:40 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

when i started smoking i used to get nausea a lot. no one else did just me. i also have seen patterns once briefly also when i was new to herb (and very ripped). your tollerance probably goes down very low as does mine i think, so when you smoke you get way more ripped then everyone else without even expecting it.
i dunno just an idea.

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Pot Nausea? [Re: mcdonalds_is_fun]
    #4020291 - 04/06/05 04:51 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I see patterns and stuff on weed all the time. At times I even see complete figures and shapes, like animals and people and shit. I smoke on the weekends, kinda like you do now. I think when someone smokes infrequently like that, tolerance stays pretty low, and more of the psychoactive effects are apparent.

As for the nausea,I dunno. I usually smoke a few hits to combat nausea, so, sorry I can't help you there.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4020335 - 04/06/05 05:19 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

one of my friends doesn't smoke weed because of the nausea. some people just react to it like that.

i sometimes find it nauseus, but for me its more the taste than anything. i must admit i hate the taste of weed, and occasionally i gag on the first toke of a joint.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Pot Nausea? [Re: alsey]
    #4020343 - 04/06/05 05:27 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Different wed has different taste. You just haven't found what you like yet.

Have you tried water curing? Water curing pretty much strips the taste and smell from weed without harming the potency. In fact, it makes weed a little more potent.

Offlinealsey

Re: Pot Nausea? [Re: FirstAvailable]
    #4020346 - 04/06/05 05:29 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

dude, trust me, i've tried A LOT of weed from various parts of the planet. some of it is better than others, but i hate it all (the taste, not the effects!!).

i'll look into water curing.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

#4020831 - 04/06/05 11:03 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yea i hear you man, the taste or smell of pot never really bothered me b4, but now it is kinda nasty sometimes I feel like im gunna gag 2, i mean i love it n all but its taste is wearing thin. N thanks for the comments n stuff you all pretty much think what i do. Im gunna try n stay on a roll for now on. btw, to get that taste outta my mouth i love a ice cold coke after smoking, folloed by taco bell lol

LataZ

--------------------

Respect...............

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

Offlinealsey

#4020881 - 04/06/05 11:13 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, i usually have a soft drink while i'm smoking to take the taste away. fanta fruit twist rules!

--------------------

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

#4021730 - 04/06/05 03:23 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

lol i gatta try that shit! :tongue2:

--------------------

Respect...............

InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #4021764 - 04/06/05 03:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Pot is prescribed to cancer patients to help combat nausea, also, the munchie effect.

IMO it is probably due to low blood sugar. Any of you who complain about nausea have diabetes? Do you wake and bake and find it makes you nauseous?

Also, if there have been times when you were nauseous and you smoked weed, your brain could attribute the wanting-to-puke feeling with the marijuana.

Cheers,
s2

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: Pot Nausea? [Re: Adden]
    #4021971 - 04/06/05 04:47 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

The problem could be physical (doubtful) or it could be mental. If it's physical then I can't help much...ginger might help. But if it's mental, remember this:

When you're sea sick on a ship you must wait out the storm. But when you're sea sick on the turbulent ocean of your mind, you can calm the waters.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Tacos

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience