Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: Flag
Smugglers found ingenious way to bring in cocaine
    #4015455 - 04/05/05 02:10 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Smugglers found ingenious way to bring in cocaine
April 5, 2005

The Jerusalem Police yesterday uncovered a sophisticated system of smuggling drugs that served to bring cocaine into the country in recent months, investigators suspect. Using a chemical process and other materials, the members of the smuggling ring managed to turn the cocaine into elastic sheets that were then slotted into the sides of suitcases used by the drug couriers.

According to Chief Superintendent Hanoch Cohen of the Jerusalem Police, the members of the ring in Israel were to have detached the elastic sheets from the sides of the suitcases and put them through a second chemical process to turn them back into cocaine.

The chemical process employed by the ring made it impossible for police to locate the drugs by means of existing technological tools, and the bust was facilitated by a sting operation involving two undercover police agents.

Some two weeks ago, the two police agents - one of them a woman - managed to get in with the ring as couriers and "smuggled" two suitcases containing some nine kilograms of the elastic sheets into the country.

"The moment the suitcases arrived in Israel, we took them to the analytical laboratory at the national headquarters, and only then did we see that there were no drugs in the suitcases," Cohen said yesterday. "The head of the lab said we had been fooled, and that the delivery had not come in them. The external examination he conducted turned up only traces of cocaine. We found the sheets only when we started to take the suitcases apart, and with the help of information that came from the Colombian police."

Four of the suspected ring members - Eliyahu Haim, Amram Tapiro, Yitzhak Ozeri and David Biton - were remanded in custody yesterday. Another three suspects were placed under house arrest.

Acting on information from Israel, meanwhile, Colombian police are holding one of the ring's local members. A search in the man's apartment turned up weapons, half a kilogram of cocaine and skullcaps.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: CA
Re: Smugglers found ingenious way to bring in cocaine [Re: veggie]
    #4018546 - 04/05/05 08:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Wow! I have to admit that is pretty ingenious! I always like to see it when people think outside of the box.

Wait... Am I on Salvia?

InvisibleToTheExtreme, LOL
That Bug up yourAss

Loc: Where there's fresh powde...
Re: Smugglers found ingenious way to bring in cocaine [Re: pyriel]
    #5805462 - 06/30/06 02:56 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

I'd like a 9 kilogram elastic sheet of coke. it would be way better than bubblegum!

What can I say??? I like this shit!!
You've been slissed!
despisedicon said:
We all know the reasons why 50 Cent and Korn are gay faggots. You suck at life and I'm not talking about the board game fella.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service