Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #399502 - 09/20/01 08:15 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not hateful. I do care about how nice a person is over how smart they are, but I don't like it when women try to be the equal of men and in their quest, forget that they are women. Forget it, I don't even want to talk about this. I am not hateful towards women.

:frown: Time for a cigarette.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: CACA]
    #399809 - 09/21/01 09:01 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

CACA for a moment I thought I was arguing with a person, now I know I am arguing with you!!! Get a life!!! Your lack of anything intelligent to say is totally apparent. Your total lack in ability to understand anything I have said is now apparent. I just thought you disagreed, now I know you really don't understand.
No where in my argument did I say you blame fire for a death, in your little analogy, you would be responsible for lighting it, I on the other hand should not be, if I told you to do it. GET IT.
Thanks for your last posts, they were very enlightening. How old are you 17? Still a virgin? Or are you just a premature ejaculator, hating women for your inadequacies? Women are equal to men, and all men were created equal. That is freedom, and all the civil liberties that come with it. That is why we are fighting terrorists, because they oppose equality, and dictate Morality. Their subjective interpretation of it. Which runs counter to our subjective interpretation of it. Every considered becoming a born again Hasidic jew, or an extremist Islamic, or a fundamentalist Christian, you would fit right in. Their way or the highway, the highway to hell.

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: ]
    #399908 - 09/21/01 11:33 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Sure, Teonan. You want things to mean anything they can because you can never be wrong and just say that people don't see the "bigger picture", in a sense. I don't like getting into details, because I don't like being on my hands and knees for other people. YOUR total lack for understanding the TRUTH is not amazing, but expected. If you are old enough to put 17 so far beneath you, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for still not understanding what even you are saying. You call my analogy "little", but there is no analogy that can ever be 100% right. That analogy, in my opninion was just fine. If you don't want it to be, thats another thing. I'm just getting sick of having to kneel over to speak to you the way you want to be spoken to just to get my point across. Like a little kid having temper tantrums. Whether someone is still a virgin or not, which could be true for any number of reasons, which you picked one that MUST be true against me, erroneously, both in application and in selection, and this has nothing to do with the argument, whether you want it to have something to do with it or not. I have let it be known that I have not have sex and I do not care if I have not. You want to call people that are like I am extremists. You are wrong. You just want to be so far off and to bring the standard with you so you don't feel bad when you realize you're wrong. Glass. What you are saying is what seems all to easy to rush to, incomplete and untruthful. Don't think I do not and cannot see what you're trying to say. Whatever, if you have the mindlessness to say what you just said, you'll probably wake up a year from now and realize that your argument was wrong. Your feathers got ruffled when I said that, didn't they? I didn't mean for that to happen. Shows whats really behind there. Women are not 100% equal to men in everything and that is obvious. Men are not 100% equals of women by the same coin and by the very fact that women are not 100% equal to men. Women should kiss our feet for bringing them this far if they love it for being the age where they were able to less loose and be WHORES. They don't think the same as almost all men are able to. Men are able to think about problems even when there is no answer in sight. Women are more pragmatic. You SHOULD be ashamed of yourself. I do not subscribe to any religion at this time, so feel free to PM me with the address of your faithless establishment.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Anonymous

#401060 - 09/22/01 06:57 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Man bro, losen up a bit. By your posts against women, I just assumed you were a virgin, for what ever reason. And that is not a bad thing. Like I said before, I respect you, and your opinions. I just don't know if many women would. Your definition of equality is just something I don't grasp. I agree men and women are different, but neither is superior or inferior to the other, that is what I meant by equal. You can believe all you want, and believe in whatever you want, like I said it all comes down to Free will, and individual responsibility. At least it does in my mind.
Peace Teonan

And p.s. being young is a good thing, I wasn't saying that in a derogatory way.
Don't worry I have been convienced now that it all was a Jewish conspiracy anyways, LOL.

And by the way do you talk to your mother about your feelings for women. I mean shit, someone had to drag your ass around for 9 months or so, oh ya, a woman. Who is caring who. If men had to give birth, we would have died as a species long before we even knew about terrorism.

Edited by Teonan on 09/22/01 08:01 PM.

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #401068 - 09/22/01 07:10 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

eh, just cause your mom and other female relitives might not be so bright, doesn't mean other women aren't. Some of the most brilliant people I have ever known were women, but I guess you don't learn that unless you actually get to know them. You say you're still a virgin, so I'm guessing you've never been in love, and thats pretty much the only way a man can learn about all a woman has inside her. You seem like a smart guy from most of your posts, but I guess you're just completely ignorant of what a woman really is.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: MrKurtz]
    #401108 - 09/22/01 08:28 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i actually prefer working for woman than men...too much of an EGO clash with other men...

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #401483 - 09/23/01 09:48 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i think that would be true, but then you have to factor that "dumb bitch" in there.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#401490 - 09/23/01 09:54 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Why do you hate woman so much? Just curious because i work with many woman who are extremely smart and make close to 6 figures some are friends some are workmates...I guarentee they are a lot more successful than yourself..are they still dumb?

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: MrKurtz]
    #401491 - 09/23/01 09:55 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I wasn't talking about my mother and other female relatives. I have been in love. I know what a woman is. I am sure I don't know all about them. I forgot what I was talking about.

--------------------

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #401493 - 09/23/01 09:58 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

You can garantee? That depends on how you measure success, which ofcourse you knew, so why did you even say it? You want hand? Buy some. Listen up cunt, I don't hate women. Being smart and making alot of money don't always go hand in hand.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#401495 - 09/23/01 09:59 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

so only your mother and female relatives are smart? If they associate themselves with your point of view then i'm afraid they are as ignorant as yourself. (ingnorant meaning you don't know)

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#401497 - 09/23/01 10:01 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

It obviosly doesn't help you with your perpetual bad grammer. Maybe you should have a woman write your posts for now on hillbilly.

oh and calling a guy a "cunt" doesn't really work......man you are ignorant. Hurry up before your mom finds out you're on the computer

Edited by Innvertigo on 09/23/01 11:04 AM.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #401499 - 09/23/01 10:02 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

? hillbilly... okay. i have no need for good grammar. i had phd in english when i was in 11 grade. i am not interested in that anymore.

--------------------

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #401502 - 09/23/01 10:05 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

and no theyre not smart. mom = nurse. aunts = nurses.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#401503 - 09/23/01 10:06 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

from stupidity breeds stupidity. Sorry my friend you are a product of a dumb family. Sucks to be you hillbilly...oh i'm sorry..er, i meant Dr. hillbilly

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #401508 - 09/23/01 10:13 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

... ?.. how old are you acting like that..?

--------------------

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #401511 - 09/23/01 10:16 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

who is this "from" ? how does this from type of stupidity breed stupidity. you think its true, but i know it is not. you would like it to be true,i know, but today is not your lucky day.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#401513 - 09/23/01 10:18 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

sounds to me you're starting to feel small. It's understandable. If you want to be taken seriously or even reguarded as a person with the minimal intelligence you might want to check your ignorance at the door. I only chimed in because you were digging your self deeper into the pool of ignorance and thought i'd pull you out of it. It seems to me you love the swims you've been taking and have no intention on getting out the pool.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #401516 - 09/23/01 10:23 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

starting to feel small..? are you on mushrooms right now..? there is no reason for me to feel small because some half-pint from a website is humorously trying to be slick. maybe pushing works for you, but i don't go that way.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#401826 - 09/23/01 04:29 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i'm beginning to feel sorry for you. You type like your 4 years old and you have the gall to say that women are stupid?..ha ha you're quite amusing. Sounds to me that your a bit bitter about an old girlfriend or something.

Seek help. Be sure that it's professional. Does your mom even know you have access to that computer you're using?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract