Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRJLR
No greater love
 User Gallery

Loc: France, keepin' tabs with...
Sterilization
    #4011709 - 04/04/05 06:37 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I found this at http://www.brouwland.com/

What do you think? it's the lest expensive system that I've found with
29 Liter capacity, have you seen better value?

ELECTRICAL CANNING KETTLES
Reliable electrical canning kettles with powerful heating element and gradually adjustable thermostat. 220 volts, 2,000 watts. Now also available with timer.
The kettles have an ample volume of 29 litres, sufficient for 14 1 litre or 21 ? litre canning jars. Can also be used as a brewer's copper. 2-year guarantee!

--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sterilization [Re: RJLR]
    #4011728 - 04/04/05 07:04 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Sadly, I cannot read the data. But, it appears that is an electric pot that heats water, not a Pressure Cooker. You want a pressure cooker to STERILIZE.

--------------------

Offlines3x3s
Stranger
Re: Sterilization [Re: agar]
    #4011872 - 04/04/05 09:21 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Was it Thomas Jefferson who said "The sweetness of a good deal is long forgotten when your shit fucks up!!!"
Ok... maybe that was a liberal interpretation, but I couldn't remember the damn quote.
Not to be a kill joy,
-s3x3s

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: Sterilization [Re: s3x3s]
    #4011982 - 04/04/05 10:29 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

you need a pressure cooker ...you might be able to find a good used one on ebay...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sterilization [Re: starptv23]
    #4011987 - 04/04/05 10:32 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

starptv23 said:
you need a pressure cooker ...you might be able to find a good used one on ebay...

He is on other side of salt pond. Shipping cost of USA eBay item would eat him alive.

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: Sterilization [Re: agar]
    #4011990 - 04/04/05 10:34 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i got mine that way and shipping was not that much...but for myself it was cheaper then any of the stores around here...but yes shipping sucks on ebay so always be carfil when buying something from there...lol

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

OfflineSpazticbusdriver
Stranger
Re: Sterilization [Re: starptv23]
    #4012008 - 04/04/05 10:48 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

There is a UK Ebay too, check there. If you cant find one there then I suggest looking localy for a pc. Don't even bother with ebay.com With the amount of money it would cost to ship you could buy almost 2.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation