Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
I need Help with kinkos! esp. past or present employees- unlimited copies for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #4011695 - 04/04/05 06:22 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

okay so i went to kinkos to fuck around as usual and saw that someone left their card in the reader. i took it out intending to give the credit card to the cashier. .

but. that wasnt the case

it was a TEAM MEMBER CARD! which means it was one of the employees cards and that as far as i can figure out has an un-limited amount of credit on it!!!

so i can make as many copies as i want or need of anything as long as i dont have to go to the desk.

but heres my question...... its one of those new smart cards... which means that it has that little chip on it like the american express "blue" credit cards as well as the usual magnetic strip.

im wondering how long this will be working and if the card can be deactivated, or if it can be used at any kinkos...

hehe.
im thinking of making wallet sized copies of sadam husein and putting them in wallets and purses that are for sale in dept stores. so when you open it up and expect to see that normal family's picture that they sell with the wallet you get sadam :smile:... or somthing

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (04/04/05 06:43 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I need Help with kinkos! esp. past or present employees- unlimited copies for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4011773 - 04/04/05 07:55 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

smart cards like any other can be canceled, with a few tools and a little research they can also be hacked and used for a variety of machines

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub