Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: All the Lonely People [Re: Icelander]
    #4015160 - 04/04/05 10:47 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

:lol: No, i hear where you're comming form, just suggesting that hate is as necessary as love.

Hate and love are one in the same imo... both require one to feel passionate, intensely passionate about something, one focusing on the positive the other the negative.

No woman has done that to me btw... I'm not stupid enough to allow that :tongue: if anything it was the an ex that felt that way about me... :shrug: didn't happen though, I don't let bullshit happen to me that I can avoid nor do I force it on others.

Since you mentioned the powerplants and your revelation... you might as well finish :wink:

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway, Eidsvoll, Råholt...
Re: All the Lonely People [Re: Locus]
    #4015360 - 04/04/05 11:45 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

I love being a fool.

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

Loc: Jumanji
Re: All the Lonely People [Re: slaphappy]
    #4015667 - 04/05/05 01:48 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Reguarding the hate/love dialogue,

Personally, I would make a distinction between hate and anger.

I believe that anger serves a specific purpose and is sometimes necessary, for example, government corruption causes public anger (civil unrest) which contrbutes to a more progressive government.

To me it seems that the term "anger" describes our need to seek justice and vindication so that if justice is satisfied, our anger becomes unecessary; whereas the term "hate" to me seems to describe a more focused, less rational type of anger that has no limitations. In my oppinion, hate is never justified, even in extreme cases.

Hate is just plain ugly and destructive, whereas Anger can be "re-constructive".

I honestly don't hate anyone in my life right now; I generally don't hate people, which is not to say that I never get angry, but I try to be tolerant and understanding so that my feelings of anger are quickly resolved. I'm sure there are things that could stretch my tolerance to the point where I probably would hate somebody, but I hope that never happens.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: All the Lonely People [Re: slaphappy]
    #4015707 - 04/05/05 02:20 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

hehehe sorry

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: All the Lonely People [Re: soulmotion]
    #4016066 - 04/05/05 06:37 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Soul I agree, good point, good post. :smile:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: All the Lonely People [Re: soulmotion]
    #4016078 - 04/05/05 06:46 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Timing....  A beautiful symphony fully orchestrated by the puppetmaster of life itself....    Change is in the air....    It has never smelled so sweet......

::::sigh:::::   

:heartpump:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: All the Lonely People [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4016107 - 04/05/05 07:13 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Since you mentioned the powerplants and your revelation... you might as well finish
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much more, but something really big for me. I am reluctant to share it really because I don't usually believe this when others tell me about it.

Any way, at some point in the night I lost track of my consciousness, It was like a partial lucid dream and now I feel I way deep inside my subconscious. I know that some part of me was aware but I couldn't hang on to anything. I wasn't thinking in the way I usually do, with my ego I mean.

All of a sudden I "woke up" and found myself back. I was still hallucinating heavily but just like many previous trips. I was on a small hill in a circle of trees the wind had been blowing at 30 to 40 mph all night, yet on that little spot it had been quiet all night. A small town was laid out a couple of thousand feet below me in the valley maybe 10 miles away. I saw the lights of the town which connected to the next 3 adjoining towns. I saw the lights as energy moving between them and I realized that it was neural pathways and I was seeing the newly forming consciousness of a being, (earth).

I was in awe and rapture at that point. I felt the pain and love flowing and every emotion and feeling through those pathways.

At some point I turned back toward the mountain side. From a full continuous wind which had been blowing all night. It became completely still. The earth I felt had become aware of me. I had a rattle that I had made and I started an American Indian like chant. As I continued my voice became birdlike and it warbled and I started speaking a language I had never heard before anywhere. I was saying I cannot handle your presence, please come to me in a form I can handle. Then I felt what I call the Grandfather spirit. This mountain side was a holy place for spirit quests for the local tribe in my area, that's why I choose it. Anyway, the Spirit asked me what I wanted. At that point all my sadness pored out and I told him I was lost and sad and needed guidance. He simply said yes. The wind returned in full force and blew even on my hill top where it hadn't all night. I came mostly down then and felt a burst of joy and energy. The first light of dawn came and I hiked for hours up the mountain side crows followed me, I saw the usual elk and deer. But something had changed.

That spirit has never left me since and my life continues to change at a pace I had never thought possible.

I now wonder what exactly happened to me that night. Maybe the Grandfather spirit is me without the ego shell. What some call a higher self. I don't believe in a higher self just a self. So maybe I just had shed a repressive overly protective ego structure and saw myself as I was outside of the Matrix. I may never know.

Any way I continue to use power plants in this way. I get a "call" every so often and it's usually when I have integrated alot of learning and feel ready for more. One thing I forgot to mention Is that I told this spirit that no matter how painfull or difficult I wanted to become more. I told the Universe to, BRING IT ON, and it has. Sometimes I regret having done that when it seems way more than I can handle, but I just buck up and say it again. BRING IT ON! YOW!! :thumbup: :heart: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :grin:

--------------------

DivineeMotive....

#4016131 - 04/05/05 07:22 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Bring it on BRO.....!!! Bring it ON....!

DivineeMotive....

Re: All the Lonely People [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4016181 - 04/05/05 07:45 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Let me just add, there is no lonelyness in a tightly knit family....  And that family does not need to be woven by blood, there are spiritual families that are just as strong as flesh and blood families....  :heartpump:    I do feel that....  Yes I do....  :sun:
:crying: :heartpump: :laugh:

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#4016293 - 04/05/05 08:32 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

thanks for sharing ice  :mushroom2:

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: All the Lonely People [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4016375 - 04/05/05 08:53 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

I agree, I have a family like that now. There was a time when I didn't think humans could do that. It turned out I couldn't do it. My actions were different than what I was telling myself. My fear was holding love at bay. :mushroom2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order