Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
PART 2 of the story , its getting realllly good here and i really need someof your opininons on this
    #3688429 - 01/27/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

this is a very fucked up story, im not going to tell you if its true or not, not yet anyways read on and tell me what you think this one day will hopefully be a book.

CHapter 1

January 15th
It was cold as hell as it had been for a while, the snow on the ground sparkling when the light hit it in the right direction, looking like fields of cr;ystals coating the ground as if I was inside of some sort of fairy talea dream within a dream. As of lately life had been in a lul I hadn?t smoked any weed for almost a week now or was it longer, the days were all blending together once again and I couldn?t really remember what happened when. Riding into shitty joliet with bb gun pistols to get our last scak was still fresh in my mind could it have been over a week ago. I drive past the bowling alley and see my friends car pulled over and getting searched by 2 cops he has his hands spread on the trunk. Another one bites the dust.
Im just aimlessly driving now playing events over and over in my head, listening to the same mix tape over and over again, journey to the end of east bay by rancid ends and I rewind the tape and play it again for the 100th time today as I played over in my head the things that had happened in the last week. The picture of an entire street set on fire for no other reason than to alleviate boredoom. Thinking about how I was oblivious to the fact that the gas almost blew up my car as it spread over the pavement underneath the gas tank of my truck. I was on top of the world nothing could stop me but then again who is going to knock you off of a hill that you have deluded yourself into think ing that you were on top of?
. More and more problems kept surfacing as of lately and I couldn?t really stand it anymore. Day in and day out I didn?t realy want to deal with any of the shit that seemed to be the fabric that held my personal reality together. It was about 2 am now am a few hours late to get home? with nothing on the horison to do reluctantly I headed home sobering up from the otc atshma medicatino that was keeping me awake.
Someing home, the end of what would have been a good day. For some people coming home is a refuge a caste of solitude somewhere where you could finally rest your head in peace and silence, or so I hear. I havent yet been lucky to experience anything of the sort.

School as usual was hell, going the same as usual down hill. To the best of my knowledge I may or may not have failed 3 classes, which would cause my immediate expulsion from my wonderful catholic high school. It was odd that I hadn?t heard anything about it from my family or my school. Surely they let you know about these things before youre report card arrives in the mail. How could one miss such an opportunity to rub my so called failures in my face? Actually, well I was just waiting for the axe to fall, thankful that it hadn?t happened yet, maybee the school would let me back in, maybee I didn?t fail anything at all, surviving on the edge yet again?. Iwas on probation with the school lfor having my shirt untucked to many times and therefore breaking the solem dress code. Ohw absurd being suspended and given detentions for having ones shirt not tucked in. what a wonderful catholic school. What ever happened to the tolerance and accepting people regardless that was preached so often in the bible?. Why did one have to dress and act a certain way because they were forced to go to such and such school? Ridiculous it was all ridiculous. I hated it all and wanted to run away from it, become something else, someone else,. Oh I had plans great plans which I never made happen. They just sat in the back of my head waiting to be fulfilled secretly knowing that thye would never see the light of day.
My whole world was somewhat of a joke I constantly refered to the entire thing as an act. A joke a fa?ade layed over the disturbing reality. To make it seem represent able, maybee that?s why I liked doing all fo those plays, acting being so natural, an act on an act on an act. It seemed like all of my relationships were going the way of the plays as well. Acts. Somthing I had to deal with constantly without a break, something, that like the rest of the woven quilt of life, wasn?t too pretty. I couldn?t hold them together, my friendships justl like every thing else was crumbling before my eyes. What does one do when the entirety of life has reduced itself to pieces of rubble laying at your feet? Well the answwer was obvious, don?t look down. Believe the act that you were playing or face the cold hard reality. Little did I know that cold hard reality was about to give me a very rude awwkening me from my slumber.
I finally made it home around 2 or so, oddly my father was waiting up for me. Usually he just bothered me about being late the next day. But without a fuss he just went off to bed after seeing that I was home. I resided to the couch for the night, my room was too much of a mess, and dosed off. 2 hours later I awoke in a daze. I vaguely member seeing both my mother and father on top of the stairs about to leave the house, saying something. Why my mother would be there was ridiculous, she didn?t live there they were divorced, I tried to go back to sleep only to be shooken by one large black man and a short fat Texan who I have never seen before, and will never see again after this morning.
They tell me to get up and get dressed that I have to go to texas, and there was no way in hell that i was going to go without a fight, a year or so later i found out that after me the black guy ollie quit his job because if our expierence, and that i was the most difficult kid he ever had to deal with. the next 2 hours were brutal

why cant i modifythis poll?

more to come, and it gets realllly fucking good.
do you think its real?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/28/05 12:35 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Edited by zippoz (01/30/05 06:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefearfect
Loc: Flag
Re: part one of my story, being kidnapped and shipped against my will into rehab, good, but true? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3688500 - 01/27/05 12:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you can't just leave us hanging like that...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: part one of my story, being kidnapped and shipped against my will into rehab, good, but true? [Re: fearfect]
    #3688507 - 01/27/05 12:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

im too tired to write more, and thats just the preface, there are 10 months to go in this story

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinefalseliberty
Prophet
Loc: Not The U.S.
Re: part one of my story, being kidnapped and shipped against my will into rehab, good, but true? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3694754 - 01/28/05 06:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ya man keep on writing, I really want to know what happens next. Why was it such a bad experience for the black guy? Why was the character going to Texas? What were the parents doing? Do you think you were acting out because your, I mean the characters :wink:, parents had gotten divorced, or was it something else? I went through a bit of a rough time when my parents went through the D. It's pretty well written (could use a Spell Check). I also had to go through a catholic school, worst experience of my life, well until recently (read attached post). Keep writing man, I'm really interested.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3656867/page//fpart/1/vc/1

--------------------
"You better hope we've got some Thorazine in this bag or your in some big f*cking trouble." Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineFreeLaws1_6
No Hippy Here

Loc: Tejas
Re: part one of my story, being kidnapped and shipped against my will into rehab, good, but true? [Re: falseliberty]
    #3694942 - 01/28/05 06:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I agree, please continue! I would love to hear the rest of your..or the narriators?...story!

--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: part one of my story, being kidnapped and shipped against my will into rehab, good, but true? [Re: FreeLaws1_6]
    #3695150 - 01/28/05 07:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Nice. More Pleeze!

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3700627 - 01/30/05 12:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Continue the story man

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: part one of my story, being kidnapped and shipped against my will into rehab, good, but true? [Re: Ravus]
    #3700681 - 01/30/05 12:22 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Come on with the second chapter, man! I love a good story!

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: part one of my story, being kidnapped and shipped against my will into rehab, good, but true? [Re: blissedout]
    #3703562 - 01/30/05 06:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

so there i was sitting on the couch being hassled by these dudes... why i don't know.. it didn't make any sense, i had eaten some ephedra earlier in the day and thought that maybe i was having some sort of hallucination, be because surely there would be no way in hell that there would be 2 people in MY house giving ME orders. i mean shit I'm just 17, so i go back to sleep and get woken up and go back to sleep as if were playing this Little game. Did they actually expect me to go with them? to get up out of my house, and go to Texas?

as i was sitting there in my early morning daze they were trying to explain the logistics of this insanity to me. They were telling me that i had to go to Texas because my father and mother, divorced and never agreeing on anything, were concerned for me and wanted me to go get help. well shit i didn't need any help. Not me and i wasn't going with these fucking people.
Half an hour goes by of us playing this little game and they start applying some force to get me out of bed and dressed, these fuckers were getting serious. so i figured id just go to the kitchen and get a knife and stab the motherfuckers and that would be the end of it, real simple. but no they were ahead of me on that one, i tried to slip in to the kitchen to get some juice they wouldn't let me, i was being herded like a fucking cattle in my House. they wouldn't even let me go to the bathroom.
this was turning into a battle of wits and wasn't going anywhere, in the end those with the physical strength would end up winning this little struggle and i would be at their mercy. and that was how it was going to be . Me trapped with 2 men who i don't know going to a place i didn't know, on the thing i fear most, an airplane, god i hated flying, i was powerless. i told them that i gave up and that i would go with them if they let me go to the bathroom which they agreed to.

now anyone that actually knew me would have known what was going to come next, but since no one present or otherwise actually did know how the inner workings of my mind worked it gave me one opportunity. walking down the hall to the bathroom i broke into a sprint, broke through the door to my fathers room and dove over the bed, i grabbed the air rifle and started to turn it around on these mother fuckers, it didn't matter that it wasn't loaded or not a real gun, that was my secret. Just as i was almost free, as i started to turn the gun around i was tackled by the big black man, Ollie, and there was a struggle going on which in the end, he won. and the gun was out of my hands. My one card that i had to play was played and i lost the hand. again at Ollie's mercy and now he wasn't letting go of me at all.

Nooo who were these people what was going on, where were my parents how was this happening, this had to be a dream wake up! wake up damnit., fuck this isn't a dream what the hell am i going to do what is going on where the hell is that damn gun, di have myy keyes what am i going to do? this cant be happeneing what the hell who are these epeople. thesee thioughts just ran through my head going thousands of miles per hour as i frantically began to freak the fuck out.
But in my insanity and panic i had one more thing i could try, it might have killed me but i was starting to think that if i went with these people i would be dead anyways, it was worth it, i was in front of a second story window, my car feet away on the pavement below and as luck would have it i had my keys in my pocket. 20 feet to salvation, 10 of them straight down, i could make it. i started faking an asthma attack and told them i needed fresh air, to the window i went yes, damnit the screen was still in it. how could this be? Ollie started getting the gist of what i was thinking and held me tighter "its a long way down there, you don't want to do that, you re going to get hurt if you try that" there was no breaking away from his grip and i knew that today wasn't my day to learn how to fly. I let them guide me down the stairs out to their car to go to the airport, i had almost given up and then i saw a ray of light.

as i was about to get into the car i knew that they should have the doors rigged. there wouldn't be any way out of them. but i was 2 steps ahead of them. As they guided me into the back seat of the car i suddenly threw my arms up and started yelling. it worked they were distracted enough not to notice me un-locking the child safety switch that would have kept me captive in the car. i once again had a card up my sleeve and a glimmer of hope of escaping these people and whatever their plans were for me. i would not disappear silently into the night.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3706101 - 01/31/05 02:57 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

bumpity bump

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #3706167 - 01/31/05 03:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Great read! I want more!!!! (It's not real! :confused:)

Edited by Annom (01/31/05 03:22 AM)

Offlinefalseliberty
Prophet
Loc: Not The U.S.
Re: part one of my story, being kidnapped and shipped against my will into rehab, good, but true? [Re: Annom]
    #3706671 - 01/31/05 06:06 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That's crazy what happens next?

--------------------
"You better hope we've got some Thorazine in this bag or your in some big f*cking trouble." Hunter S. Thompson

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: PART 2 of the story , its getting realllly good here and i really need someof your opininons on [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4010031 - 04/03/05 08:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This was a very suspenseful story, what happened? You just dropped it suddenly, but I'm interested in hearing the rest.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinepstupid
foaf
Re: PART 2 of the story , its getting realllly good here and i really need someof your opininons on [Re: Ravus]
    #4010117 - 04/03/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Dammit, now I am too. I didn't care to much for the first installment.. to much rambling(?), but the seond installment is making amends for that. Some dialogue would be nice.

But certainly very entertaining.

--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: PART 2 of the story , its getting realllly good here and i really need someof your opininons on [Re: pstupid]
    #4010159 - 04/03/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was also just reminded of this, because I caught a glimpse of some stupid show, "Desperate Housewives," and in it the kid is almost in the exact some position. He smokes pot in the school parking lot (a stupid move), and when security approaches him, he drives away with the guy's arm in the window, so the guy falls. The parents get sick of him and put him in the situation where they wake him up early, tell him he's going to a detention camp or whatever they call it, and two security guys come in to take the unwilling kid along, who resists but is overpowered and forced anyway.

Man, I couldn't imagine how I would've responded to that if I were a kid under 18. I'd probably lunge for my swords and take a security guy hostage or such, it's a good thing nobody tried to put me in a mentally anxious cage like that and force me to go to a detention camp.

This also seems explicity unconstitutional and against the basic freedoms of any human, whether under or over 18, but overprotective parents are notorious for ignoring the basic human freedoms of their children.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: PART 2 of the story , its getting realllly good here and i really need someof your opininons on [Re: Ravus]
    #4011712 - 04/04/05 04:42 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

the reason this and most of my posts stopped because user "false liberty" and "monkey king" among others are puppets of my step brother who was secretly using the shroomery to pry into my life, and who still is following my posts around.

and to you tom, i know youre still around, get a life.

anyhow on with the story

Chapter 3.
i was riding in the car stil trying to get a glimpse of what was in my future. my "Escorts" were not too willing to give up any information about what was really about to happen to me. from what i understood my parents were worried abot me and i had to go to a special camp/school for an interview. i would be there for 3 or 4 days at the end of which i would be able to choose weather or not i was going to stay in the program for my own good or leave upon my own will. i pretended not to understand any of what was happening as to keep them thinking that i was nuts.

i was then told that i was going to the airport. the airport to get on a plane at this point things got sketchy i am and was horribly afraid of flying. horribly. as we drove to the airport i screamed and bitched and acted as crazy as i could to get them to keep me off of a plane. but secretly iw as waiting for a time to run. the black guy was driving and the texan was in the back seat with me. watching me. i was waiting and waiting for that chance to run. waiting and waiting my mind tearing me apart. i still had my un-locked door and my cell phone in my pocket. and my keys in my pocket. there was still a chance...

before i knew it my chance had almost disapeared we were in the airports outer ring of drives taking one path to some terminal....... i saw so many chances but now it was too late we were parked and they were getting a ticket for long term parking and returning the car or somtihng. while black man was reading some papers i began to rock back and forth getting ready to run for it, texan grabed my coat and tried to hold me in place, and in a flash i was out of the coat and out of the car, running. infront of me was the entrance ramp to the garage only 100 feet. iw as running for my life, this was it i had no other chance to escape whatever was going to happen to me, and a firey death in a plane crash and whatever these damn kidnappers were really up to...
i made it to the ramp and im running and im running and for soem reason im running up the ramp! not down and away in my rambling psychotic mind at the timem i ran up the damn hill with noowhere to go, and big black behind me i was out run in moments. if only i had ran down the hill if only i had ran sooner, if only i had gotten the damn air rifle around into his face i could have been free, i could have lived out my life, and had my life in my own hands.

but now that time was over. i didnt know it at the time but i was about to take a long long extended trip from chicago and ultimately the country. for the next 10 months i would not controll my life. i didnt know it but in the next months i would try to kill myself, and try as i would i wouldnt be able to cut deep enough or hard enough to get out of my own skin. I didnd know the end of the story and i dont know if i would hav wanted to know it.

in prison they give you a sentance, you are allowed to roam your cell and do your thing, where i was going i had an indefinate sentance, not even being 18 and an adult could save me from what i was gettting into.but i didnt know any of this. i was going to texas for 3 days to tell the people that i didnt want any part of it, and that i was going to go home on the plane tickets that big black told me i had. so i went along with it and 3 flights later i saw my first desert and my first cactus as i changed planes in tuscon then phoenix then ultimately arrived in texas to what was aobut to be the worst car ride of my life.

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds