Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
eat me

Loc: jamaica mon
clockwork orange sickness
    #4008619 - 04/03/05 03:35 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

so about 5 months back my friend lent me this movie and i like it alot aside from the first 20 minutes(boring). usually id be high but not trippin or even drinking when i watched it but the last time i watched it, i watched it about 1 and a half times back to back, i cut it off to listen to a pink floyd cd, i listend to that about 1 and a hald times and the last song i listend to was "we dont need no education, the song stuck in my head the whole night. about 5 hours after listening to pinkFloyd i start to feel sick FOR NO REASON but i wasnt sick just my stomach was in PAIN, anyways i vomited probly twenty times threw out the night, dry heeving badly and had watery runz from all the water that i drank after throwing up what i had in my stomach. 
me and my friend were talking about how the movie would give us flashbacks after watching it cause he watches the movie on the regular for some reason, and it led up to me telling him about the last experience i had with it, then i started to put 2 and 2 together, i wasnt sick cause i thought i had a bug it was the movie.  noone else in my house caught it or even gave it to me, we all ate together so it wasnt the food, so it only made sense.

1.has anyone be sides me and any of these symtoms after watching thisor any other psychedelic movie?  and 2 what are some other good psychedelic movies to watch that dont have anything sickning in it example. no melting faces or harmfull doing.

p.s. while writing this the very thought of the movie makes me feel nausus. :poop:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Community >> The Pub