Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Great LSD?
    #4006699 - 04/02/05 09:20 PM (19 years, 30 minutes ago)

Sup all? I finally had the chance to do acid yesterday, where i live its nearly impossible to get the stuff and ive been searching for bout a year till yesterday. During that year i researched acid, everything from how to make it, to the many trip reports available on the web. Anyways, i bought 2 hits of it form=gum drops (random ino) that had just been givin a drop each 3 hours before i bought them.I was hoping for blotter... So i took one with me to a party were me n 4 other friends would trip together.My friends r all expierenced trippers theyve all done shrooms atleast 4 times and had done the same acid last weekend. I've done shrooms 4 times, morning glory 2 times. So, im gettin all preped for my expierience tryin to think positive and have a fun trip. i dosed @ 11:45 pm, and within an hour i was giddy, warm and havin sum kaliediscope visuals( better then shrooms kalidescope but on par with MG) I also had some mild trails from my ciggarette and such....and thats about it. It lasted for 11-12 hours, usual but i went to bed 4 hours b4 its end.( sumthing i thought was rare to happen on lsd). While it was cool i am overly disapointed, i was expecting a big trip at least like an 1/8 of shrooms. which led me to believe ethier (A) This wasnt the purest acid, or (B) This is a LSA nock of, due to its great simularity to my MG trip. Tho i think (A) is more resonable. Is this how a common dose of acid is? I in no way think it is, from what ive herd.

My question? WHERES ALL THE GOOD LSD! ?  :crazy2: lol When was the last time u guys had a good trip, a honest to god acid expierience? Is acid gettin worse n worse over the years? Ive herd that acid in the 60's was alot more potent then the stuff now.Tho ive herd of a recent come back.

Thoughts/opinons greatly appriciated :smile:  By the way im sorry if this post is a lil jummbled as my mind is still fried from last night.

Thanks all,
            LataZ

--------------------

Respect...............

Everything I state is strickly false information.

"I do not take drugs, I am drugs" Salvador Dali

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

1 Corinthians 1:27

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Great LSD? [Re: Shiin]
    #4006711 - 04/02/05 09:25 PM (19 years, 25 minutes ago)

Shitty.....you got weak doses man, never fear though, good LSD is around, now is the most available it's been since the drought, keep on searching.

--------------------

Invisiblegargeug
northwestern hopper
Loc: Eugene, OR
Re: Great LSD? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4006719 - 04/02/05 09:29 PM (19 years, 21 minutes ago)

Yeah that was definetly not an acid trip. You will know when you have an acid trip because it is much more sublime than shrooms or mg.

*can't talk about that here*

Edited by gdman (04/02/05 09:51 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Great LSD? [Re: gargeug]
    #4006726 - 04/02/05 09:31 PM (19 years, 19 minutes ago)

It is all over....Lucy will find ya when the time is right.  :wink: Anyway, I'm sure it was an acid trip, just a really weak dose. The liquid was most likely heavily diluted on it's way down the chain (that shit pisses me off), or it wasn't stored properly.

--------------------

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

#4006801 - 04/02/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yea bro i thought it was sum wack sid, i still respect my trip n all but  i mean im lookin to have sum cool oevs n stuff,sum time i hope to see a very realistic oev. Im paitent tho, i just hope that it pays off. uno? By the way darkstar ive seen you on lots of sid posts, ands im guessin ur experienced lol What was the best oev youve ever gotten? While im on the subject, wats everyones best visual experience while tripping? LataZ n thnks for ur comments so far. :tongue:    btw i live in Pennyslvania ino its a huge "hot spot" for lucy j/k i wish lol

--------------------

Respect...............

God destroyeth the wisdom of the wise, by the foolishness of preaching, and calleth not the wise, mighty, and noble, but the foolish, weak, and men of no account.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#4006815 - 04/02/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Best OEV.....I wouldn't know where to begin man, I've had so many...most of which are completely indescribable. Tripping is much more than visuals as well, so it's this completely indescribable experience that I wish I could descibe, but can't.....my way of describing it to my friends is dosing them...that wya they can experience it firsthand.  :grin: :tripping: :weirdeyes: Good luck on your search, Lucy finds all that are true when the time is right.

--------------------

Invisiblegargeug
northwestern hopper
    #4006873 - 04/02/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:thumbup:Very Very true Dark Star :thumbup: That is what I tell people when they ask what a trip is like. It is a feeling that encompasses everything in your body. You will only find out once you experience it, and just know why they call it a trip.

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #4007260 - 04/02/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

gargeug said:
Yeah that was definetly not an acid trip.

no, i disagree. that was definitely a low-dose acid trip.

Invisiblegargeug
northwestern hopper
Re: Great LSD? [Re: BoneMan]
    #4007285 - 04/03/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You know what I mean. Trip in the sense of really feeling the acid.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #4007499 - 04/03/05 12:50 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You didn't have bad acid, you just had weak acid. Really there's no such thing as bad acid or good acid as it's all the same molecule. The quality of the crystal doesn't really matter since any impurities are present in such a small amount that they would have no effect on the trip.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Great LSD? [Re: Cherk]
    #4007558 - 04/03/05 01:17 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, first time I did acid it didn't do anything at all until I smoked some weed, where I got really high. Second time though... it was quite amazing. The buddies I was with said they had never gotten that high off one tab.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: Great LSD? [Re: MeThoD]
    #4008531 - 04/03/05 01:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

what the hell is morning glory

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

Re: Great LSD? [Re: unearth]
    #4008615 - 04/03/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Morning glory is a plant that produces seeds, in these seeds there is a substance called LSA. Which is about 1/10 to 1/20 as potent as acid. It wasnt to bad on me :crazy2:

--------------------

Respect...............

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#4010498 - 04/03/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've heard LSA makes lots of people nauseous and whatnot.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Great LSD? [Re: Cherk]
    #4010580 - 04/03/05 10:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No, the quality of the crystal does matter; it effects the potency of each dose. In this case I'd say it was probably just heavily diluted liquid though. Oh yeah, it's impossible to fit an active dose of LSA into any medium used for LSD.

--------------------

OfflineShiin
Orthodox Christian

#4010623 - 04/03/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

true, lsa raw aka morning glory or hawiian woodrose seeds will make you sick if taken most times. Tho it wasnt to bad for me, i was sick for 45 mins with sum nausea, but i just layed down n it was better, rest the trip wasnt to bad.

--------------------

Respect...............

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag