Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshallow
Ratdog coming to my area in two days: what to expect?
    #4005635 - 04/02/05 06:21 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Well, back in the "good-old-days" I ran with the 'Grateful Dead' before Jerry died but my experience was unfortunatly cut short to only a few years, ~4, when I was a teenager, 19.

Cut to today->.

Im sitting here listining to a HOT rendetion of Estimated prophet and I decide to see if the Dead decided to tour this summer. From my estimation it seems they are not, but I do see a link to Ratdog. It seems they are playing in my are in two days. I want to go but Ive been out for so long I feel like I done belong.

How are Ratdog shows? Should I go? Its been almost 10 yrs since Ive belonged to the community are things really so different? I went to last years Deer Creek show 'Verison' and was really hopeing the whole band would play this year but have to conform to what fate dictates.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Ratdog coming to my area in two days: what to expect? [Re: shallow]
    #4005781 - 04/02/05 07:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yea Deer Creek blows being run by the corporate shoulder. Anyways, RatDog puts on a great show, and I think if you go there with NOTHING to expect, then you will have the best time of your life.

Keep an open mind. Theres lotsa beaner-skaters hehe. Candy kids always keep me smilin.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: Ratdog coming to my area in two days: what to expect? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4005806 - 04/02/05 07:22 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i think you will have fun ...i know i would

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Community >> The Pub