Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Uhh, prison
    #4005566 - 04/02/05 05:50 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Four walls and a roof, man, yeah, they can definately get you down. Cabin fever, agoraphobia, yeah that's the ticket, wait, no, get a job ya fuckin bum.

How long have I posted here saying (mostly to myself), yeah one day, doobie, yeah, you'll do something that will shake this earth a little, yeah, cuz you're the doobie man, the Wexican incarnate, yeah, destined for greatment, o baby, give me some of that freshly squeezed greatment over shaved ice and stick a crazy straw in that coctail, yeah.

But words rarely meet the actions in Wexico, but the proof is always in the pudding, yeah. I lived a long time fulfilling dreams of people who are not as responsible for my life as they feel so obliged to be, see, I'm talking about the parents, I'm talking about excuses, rationalizations, and the stream of bullshit vomiting forth from my belly, yeah.

But lately the sky has opened up above me, yeah, and its a bright beautiful blue, deeper than I know or God, or the dead pope even, yeah, so go ahead motherfucker and fly that kite, right? Yeah.

I will still one day shake this world man, you will see, doubt it though you might, and I can't blame you...you don't expect to see fish in a stagnant pool, no, not really, you don't, cuz stale water is polio, right? Yeah.

So, I'm moving, slipping through the cracks in the bars and taking on an optimistic tune, lips pursed, whistling, its just me and the void, the Everything, yeah baby, sweet perfume and a carnal lust driven by ego and all the gooey shit every man succumbs too eventually, yeah, every man, even your mother, yeah.

Shackles are the mind's greatest trick, baby. One day you realize they are as light as feathers and irrelevant anyway. You wanna live? Do it. You wanna cower away and build a wall of bones to protect that fragile jello center, do that too, in the the worms'll eat you anyway. Pick a path baby, any path out of this town, and keep walking til you get somewhere...anywhere afterall is at least something new, a new experience, smells like a new book, cateloged in your brain, yeah, in your brain.

See ya 'round, fuckheads, on that other plane not so unlike this one except there are flowers.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAdden
Extraordinary Beast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: Uhh, prison [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #4005581 - 04/02/05 05:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Whoa... Doobie don't go.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Uhh, prison [Re: Adden]
    #4005591 - 04/02/05 05:56 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not "going" anywhere perse, not physically anyway, at least not for more than eight hours a day. See, I was digging around in this closet I keep in the shadowy depths of my mind, and I found a treasure map, long forgotten and dusty as hell.

But it says, on the top of the map, in big black letters, "Onward."

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #4005760 - 04/02/05 07:03 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you let the prison get as big as it has gotten

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Edited by kaiowas (04/02/05 07:04 PM)

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Uhh, prison [Re: kaiowas]
    #4005771 - 04/02/05 07:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

No, that was your mama

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#4005831 - 04/02/05 07:32 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

stroke them bars!!!  but please be gentle :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#4005856 - 04/02/05 07:40 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
No, that was your mama

well shit then, you need to give back my dusty ol map

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub