Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Why "Legal buds" fakes are good for the ethnobotanical community
    #4001635 - 04/01/05 05:05 PM (19 years, 20 hours ago)

We all know someone who was tried legal buds from the back of hightimes and got shit for effects; perhaps this someone was yourself. In most smoking circles legal buds are a joke. However the ethnobotanical community knows better, or perhaps just likes them as ornamentals. As long as legal buds remain a joke, the ethnobotanical community is protected from having their plants being made illegal. Thank god for legal buds ;p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Why "Legal buds" fakes are good for the ethnobotanical community [Re: passitbobbie]
    #4001727 - 04/01/05 05:30 PM (19 years, 20 hours ago)

i would think selling ethnobotanicals to smoke and say they get you high is more of a way to get them illegal.

peace

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Edited by the man (04/01/05 05:50 PM)

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Why "Legal buds" fakes are good for the ethnobotanical community [Re: the man]
    #4001778 - 04/01/05 05:40 PM (19 years, 20 hours ago)

Ditto

Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: nj
Re: Why "Legal buds" fakes are good for the ethnobotanical community [Re: Legoulash]
    #4002326 - 04/01/05 08:21 PM (19 years, 17 hours ago)

so all we have to do is make "novelty drugs" that are identical but non active. and you can just say you thought it was fake haha.. like candy cigarettes  :smirk:

--------------------
www.returntonature.us - wild foods blog

OM

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Re: Why "Legal buds" fakes are good for the ethnobotanical community [Re: bmarley3434]
    #4005186 - 04/02/05 02:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

bmarley3434 said:
so all we have to do is make "novelty drugs" that are identical but non active. and you can just say you thought it was fake haha.. like candy cigarettes  :smirk:

Well thats pretty much what legal buds are, a novelty just something to look at.  The fact that they are said to get you high but rarely ever work makes the whole thing look like a scam to buyers and to the DEA

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Why "Legal buds" fakes are good for the ethnobotanical community [Re: passitbobbie]
    #4005606 - 04/02/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

things like salvia and fly agaric cetainly arnt duds.

i find that they just use either shitty quality or shitty quantity to make them work....and to make them look like weed alternatives....if some of these ethnogens DID work in these legal buds i think some poepl would be in for a rude awakening.

and ya ive tried them, they did not work for me neither. but i dont know what the stupid name of the type i tried was.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Why "Legal buds" fakes are good for the ethnobotanical community [Re: kadakuda]
    #4008022 - 04/03/05 09:09 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I hate how these "legal bud" places are trying to market marijuana alternatives, maybe not in those words... every plant has its own characteristic and personality and should be honored and respected in that way.. It pisses me off even more that they try and use exotic names for very common plants and make outrageous claims about them, then when people dont get 'high' from the plant they disregard it as 'bunk' and innefective while these plants are highly effective when used properly and should be respected for the powers that they do possess. I believe that marketing these "legal buds" to people to try and get high on is highly disrespectful to our plant allies and is done in the name of money and greed rather than spreading the truth and light that these botanicals have to offer us.

--------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Why "Legal buds" fakes are good for the ethnobotanical community [Re: Aneglakya]
    #4008996 - 04/03/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Aneglakya said:
I hate how these "legal bud" places are trying to market marijuana alternatives, maybe not in those words... every plant has its own characteristic and personality and should be honored and respected in that way.. It pisses me off even more that they try and use exotic names for very common plants and make outrageous claims about them, then when people dont get 'high' from the plant they disregard it as 'bunk' and innefective while these plants are highly effective when used properly and should be respected for the powers that they do possess. I believe that marketing these "legal buds" to people to try and get high on is highly disrespectful to our plant allies and is done in the name of money and greed rather than spreading the truth and light that these botanicals have to offer us.

ditto

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Why "Legal buds" fakes are good for the ethnobotanical community [Re: Aneglakya]
    #4009146 - 04/03/05 04:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

indeed.

i am actually suprised that they have not been sued for this. advertising say fly agaric as a legal pot liek substance is horrible. people could trip their balls off on soem of these plants/fungi without having any warning. i for one would be VERY pissed off if someone sold me salvia and said it is a weed substitute!

the sites i have seen dont even give links to further information, in fact they themselves dotn give any information.

although people should research them anyway, but fact is people are ignorant and dont care to change that. myself included in many ways.

teh plant may be legal, but i dont see how their (the buisnes') practice is.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains