Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Ive put 8 contamed cakes in the garden this week, but all of them have only had tiny specs of contamination- just the beginning of it. If the cakes actually grow and flush in my garden, would they ever be safe to eat.. maybe after a few flushes outdoors? Or will they always have remnents of contamination in them
Yes if any mushrooms grow from the cake, they will be safe to eat. The contams are in the substrate not the mushrooms, and the mushrooms aren't going to "absorb" the contams. Outside microorganisms and even the uv in sunlight will help take care of the contams.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Pastywhyte 779 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]