Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Mushroom Pizza's: Hawaiian Style
    #4004284 - 04/02/05 09:17 AM (19 years, 2 hours ago)

When I lived in hawaii, I spent my first four months living on the Waianae Coast before moving to Eva Beach and then Kahala.

While out in Waianae, I saw this Pizza restaurant and went in to have s lunch. Check out the bottom pizza here on this menu.

Later I realized the manager or owner of the restaurant had to have eaten some copes or else I doubt they would have allowed the words to be printed on this menu fromt he Red Baron Pizza Restaurant.

Here is the front of the menu.

and the actual menu:

A few months later i met the owner and told him who I was and he conferred to me that he would sometimes cook real magic shrooms on pizza for special customers who were his friends from the U of H.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: Mushroom Pizza's: Hawaiian Style [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4004291 - 04/02/05 09:19 AM (19 years, 2 hours ago)

The description of Maui Pride= :what:

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Mushroom Pizza's: Hawaiian Style [Re: Organic]
    #4004372 - 04/02/05 09:57 AM (19 years, 2 hours ago)

No ka'oi

mj

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4004380 - 04/02/05 10:00 AM (19 years, 2 hours ago)

Does that mean "[Maui] is the best?"

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Mushroom Pizza's: Hawaiian Style [Re: Organic]
    #4004497 - 04/02/05 10:38 AM (19 years, 1 hour ago)

YEs and it is also the call name for Kpoi Radio on Maui which is owned by Don Henley of the Eagles.

I lived in Kehei for four years bwefore moving to Oahu.

mj

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#4004533 - 04/02/05 10:50 AM (19 years, 1 hour ago)

lol hearing colors and seeing music.

Mj if i moved to hawaii and started mowing lawns do you think it could work?

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Mushroom Pizza's: Hawaiian Style [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4004548 - 04/02/05 10:54 AM (19 years, 1 hour ago)

Not sure about that since all the Hawaiian shrooms grow on manur ein the fields and not on any lawns. The grass in hawaii, mostly all imported, even the golf course grasses come in the form of sod from the mainland.

And you definitely do not want to line in Waianae.

mj

Still hawaii is beautiful but if gets cold there also. Image how it was before Capts. Cook and Vancouver brought the blankets to the islands.

Hawaiians had to huddle together to keep warm at night., not so bad onthe leaward side of the isles.

mj

#4004645 - 04/02/05 11:23 AM (19 years, 39 minutes ago)

No im just looking to move and supplement my living there by mowing lawns.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #4004776 - 04/02/05 11:53 AM (19 years, 9 minutes ago)

Well generally lawn service in the Hawaiian Islands is dominatd by Filippino peoples and the locals. Sometimes they can agravate haole compition.

Now if you are a lover of beer, then you might not have any probems. There are nickle ad papers there for people who want to do lawn service, but again, you might have better luck in painting houses or mild construction. IF so look out for mainland developers. Over the years there I have had several friends who sometimes didn't get paid for weeks because money came from the mainland and then some contractors have even ripped off workers by returning tot he mainland and not paying the construction help theyhired in Haawaii. That is common there on Oahu..

Again, Lawn serive is there for many but selective.

I worked for my Filippino land ladies sons who had a landscaping company. Two pick up trucks and as many locals for mimimum wage as they could get away with hiring. They do control the market and relatives and locals usually get first choice in that field.

Reminds me of back in the late 1960s when me and 17 other hippies from a commune at Gorda Ranch in Big Sur decided to move to the Swanee River in Florida for shrooms and acid and we decided to stop in Modesto and pick tomatoes, and buy a few grams of liquid cid to take with us to Florida. So we all, in three vehicles, camping at a state park where the rangers told us to leave because we had pets (four dogs). We got hired by a firm to pick tomatoes with the mexican migrant workers. By the third day on the job, two thirds of the Mexicans threatened their bosses with walking off the job if they did not get rid of the fucking long-haired hippies. They said we were taking money out of their pockets.

Hopefully you won't have that problem. At least on so much on Maui, but it is possibe. Oahu there would be some hassles every now and then. Even when I was doing that in 1989 and working at the U, my employees in the lawn service actually ragged on other tree services as we would drive by, throwing beer bottles and braches at others on their normal routes.

mj

#4004995 - 04/02/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thats what i needed to hear. I always wave at the fellow landscapers around here. But here there is plenty of work. I guess i will do a year or so here and maybe after a while if i so do decide move down and see if i can stake a claim.

That reminds me of Donald trump, He gets contractors to lets say renovate a building in manhattan, Then when the job is done and its pay day, the contractor is out all the cash for the job, owes his employes yada yada yada, Then when the guy goes to Trump, trum goes im sorry but I cant pay you the 900,000 but i can give you 700,000. Whats the guy going to do he owes lots of people cash, so he takes the cash and gets ripped off, cuz he knows if he sues a big wig, it will cost him just as much in lawyer fees.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #4005134 - 04/02/05 01:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That goes on a lot in hawaii and the other problem is locals and relatives all get the first jobs, although not always the best. They use giant Samoans for security guards. Luckily they do not let them carry guns.

many locals have relatives who are cops or relatives who will go beat someone for a beer.

Although I was never personally hassled by locals, yet warned to look out for them. I found it was the white people from the mainland whom one had to beware of.

I loved living in Hawaii and if our department at the U did not take a 50% salary cut then i would have probably stayed there.

A feww bad things I recall. An off duty Chicago Policeman in civies waiting for the Circle Island bus near Sunset Beach was severely beaten and robbed by three big locals. The HPO actually caught them but the cop did not come back for the trial. Another sad incident was a visiting lawyer and his wife who hiked up on Tantalus at Round Top above Honolulu. They were both raped and beaten by six locals, of whom two were extra large Samoans. They also did not come back to testify. Said they would never return to hawaii again. The fuckers actually stuck a pipe up the girls ass. Was in the newspapers.

Anotherr group of wild teenage locals at Pearl City Shopong mall drove in in a van, kidnapped a 15-year-old girl and drove off, raped her and then came back let her out and grabbed a 17-year-old white boy and raped him also. luckilly, the security cameras at the mall got the liscense number of the van.

The only real hassle I had was one time at John Morgan's Ranch where I had letters of permission from Morgan and the UH for shroom picking. A ranch hand on horseback with two chicks hassled me, ripped my papers up and told me he would sic his dobermans on me if he caught me in the field again.

Outside of that I had a great time there. Also attended the last concert in hawaii by Garcia with my press card at the Waikiki Shell and saw Tina Turner on the top of Diamond Head Crater for the last concert at the crater. All of the elderly Asians who live permanantly in the high rises in Waikiki complained that the 9 pm concerts were keeping them up and they could not stand the noise.

Again, Maui is the best because it only has a small population of about 65,000 people or so. 45,000 when I lived there.

One good thing about Oahu island is the circle island bus for 1.50 you can ride completely arond the island. Go to Waiamaia Falls on the north shore, pick shrooms and watch the surfers. Go up above Comsat road and see the jammies coming in.

Billabong and so on. When I lived on Maui, there use to be fruit stands along most of the Highways and roads. City ordinance changed that and made such sales illegal because the state and cities were not getting tax money from the local vendors.

There are still people on the north shore of Oahu hear the Hilton who have vending stands and sell prawns, coconuts, pineapples, smoothies and corn but it is very limited.

There is free fruit trees all over the islands (Mango, Avacado, Papaya, passion Fruit Guava,etc.) so one really does not have to buy fruit at the store if one does not want to.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (04/02/05 03:02 PM)

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
    #4005261 - 04/02/05 02:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks MJ ill never go there now...

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Mushroom Pizza's: Hawaiian Style [Re: PawPaw]
    #4005381 - 04/02/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Paw paw,

have you ever been anywhere anyway away form your Play Station computer land Command Center?

here is a bird of paradise and a picture of Diamond Head

mjshroomer

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
    #4005583 - 04/02/05 03:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have relatives that live there and my longtime girlfriend lived there also ....Ive been to several countries in my lifetime MJ
Cuba was probably the most beautifull place ive ever been to...
I was totally blown away by the marine life whem i was diving there and im shure its that nice in Hawaii also...
I sent Ripple my play station because im a big boy at last...
PM me your phone number and we can talk...
Gotta go im kinda busy

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
He?s right on your trail
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies