Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

BOhdi and iamshaman.com are so super fantasticly awsome
    #4001832 - 04/01/05 05:53 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

UPDATE!!!
You gotta have faith, it apears the person i was talking to in customer service wasnt Bohdi and he has been asked to leave because of this inncodent. But you can trust me Bohdi did far far more than he needed to make up for this one little problem. Lets just say i am now very happy with iamshaman.com and suggest everyone have faith in them. He instructed me to contact him directly in the future, is giving me exactly what i ordered and allot more. Thank you Bohdi and iamshaman.com. I hope this thread shows how good of a store this is and that no matter what little thing might happen they are always going to give you good quality service and awsome products that you just cant find anywhere else :smile:

ORIGINAL PROBLEM POST:

I love iamshaman.com, i advertise them allot and make allot of large orders from them and they are usually great with communications and giveing me more than i want. But i made a order about a week ago, and today they told me USPS lost it. i was disappointed because i ordered it when i did so id have it this weekend. But i dont know why they said it was lost because i got the package today. It wasnt what i ordered but i got a package from them. They sent me the wrong thing for the first time ever. usually communication w/them is great, but i contacted them hours ago to let them know i got the wrong order. Still no reply, and i need it tommarow, so i was going to see if they would cover next day to make up for this mistake. I just hope this all gets cleared up, i love iamshaman and dont want to see their great shop go down hill. but i have faith they will work this one out and as usual give me more than i ask for. :smile:

Edited by motaman (04/05/05 12:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: IAMShaman is everything OK? [Re: AhronZombi]
    #4002842 - 04/01/05 10:20 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

well im talking to them, they still dont want to give me what i ordered, maybe they are going down hill after all

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#4003127 - 04/01/05 11:14 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Well now they are saying that i am unresonable and they are blacklisting me. All i asked for is the product i ordered in a timely fashion. yeah grinding the kratom and sending it Next Day may cost them a little , but isnt it fair that they Do this to make up for sending me the wrong product? id rather loose a few for shipping than loose a customer and get a bad rep. Am i being un resonable. i ordered powdered Kratom. They sent kratom leaves. all i want is what i ordered and i dont want to wait another week to get it

OfflineMaverik
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: West
    #4003310 - 04/02/05 12:01 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

If you NEED IT tomorrow why not just grind it yourself? They offered to replace the item right? Mistakes happen sometimes. It sounds like you have a lot of experience with them and this is the first time they've made a mistake. It sounds as if they're willing to replace the item which will cost them money to ship again right? Your transaction with them is no longer profitable to them they're just maintaining good business practice by responding to your emails in a timely manner and replacing your order as far as I can tell. Your impatience is very evident "i contacted them hours ago". Most vendors are 1 man operations, if he's reading his email every 10 minutes, he isn't going to do a very good job of providing products to his customers. It's easy to say how you would do business but consider a few things: To send you another item is costing him money, to reply to your emails is costing him time. Both of which are in short supply for a small business owner. This is a losing deal for him already yet at the end of it you are still demanding more. Would you pay extra money to keep that customer?

--------------------
~ Dead to the Core ~

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: IAMShaman is everything OK? [Re: Maverik]
    #4003645 - 04/02/05 01:53 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

i was buying from them because they stood by this statement on their site

"We feel that your loyalty to our shop is far more important than a single botched order."

they have messed up before but made up for it and gave me exactly what i ordered.

This time they are acting like the profit is what matters and not me being happy. they refuse to send me exactly what i paid for, and are being very negative in their comments towards me in emails. A next day shipment of the product i ordered would have satified me very well and we would have both been happy. they say they are not happy till i am, but they dont act like they mean it

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
    #4003976 - 04/02/05 05:42 AM (19 years, 20 hours ago)

IMO, yes they are going downhill. They've made some serious fuck ups lately, they were a good company not too long ago, now I can't recommend them any more. I hope they clean up their act. Sending you whole/ crushed leaves instead of ground is nothing I would consider a serious fuck up though.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: IAMShaman is everything OK? [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #4004040 - 04/02/05 06:12 AM (19 years, 19 hours ago)

They've made many, many mistakes with my orders. But I've always stood by them anyway because they fixed them eventually and were the fastest by far concerning shipping. I think I'll still stick with them, but their mistakes do get very aggravating sometimes.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: IAMShaman is everything OK? [Re: Locus]
    #4004125 - 04/02/05 07:24 AM (19 years, 18 hours ago)

You gotta have faith, it apears the person i was talking to in customer service wasnt Bohdi and he has been asked to leave because of this inncodent. But you can trust me Bohdi did far far more than he needed to make up for this one little problem. Lets just say i am now very happy with iamshaman.com and suggest everyone have faith in them. He instructed me to contact him directly in the future, is giving me exactly what i ordered and allot more. Thank you Bohdi and iamshaman.com. I hope this thread shows how good of a store this is and that no matter what little thing might happen they are always going to give you good quality service and awsome products that you just cant find anywhere else :smile:

InvisibleDerGeist
Completing theCycle

Loc: The Other Side
    #4005596 - 04/02/05 04:00 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

A little bad PR goes a long way.. No excuse for poor customer service now a days, that's about the only thing most places have that's different.. Same Shizt, Same Prices.. How they treat you makes ALLLL the difference.. That's what keeps people coming back.

DG

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4005963 - 04/02/05 06:10 PM (19 years, 7 hours ago)

yeah, deff man, that's why i always stick by them. and bodhi is a great guy.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: BOhdi and iamshaman.com are so super fantasticly awsome ****************************** [Re: AhronZombi]
    #4015545 - 04/05/05 12:57 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Edited and Locked.. Complaining about one vendor and slandering another with a non explained undermining subject comment is not here. Any questions PM me or motaman@shroomery.org.

-motaman

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order