Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Rye Grain, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBrowChakra
Stranger
 User Gallery
Need thoughts about this weird trippin'!
    #3998857 - 04/01/05 07:29 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

hey whatz up!...I hope i could get some info about the situation i got.ok i've been experiencing and actually
growing cubensis for 2 years...I really love them...My latest growth was great i have some equadors and koh samui casings.
last week my friends wanted to try some...they had 4gr dried(EACH) and mixed(equadors & samui's...as i experienced equadors
are not soo strong shrooms..anyways...after half an hour they reached me by the phone...he was all tripped out and paranoiac
he said that his gfriend is going crazie..he goes like "you must come here i guess we are intoxicated"...i said everythings cool,stop listening goa trance LOL and put some smooth music and try to think about some beautiful things...i was not be able to get there i was so far away..ok these guys are experienced on LSD and shrooms before...but they say it took 8 hour for us to calm back...wow equadors did it good!!..then i wanted to try some somethings was wrong...that night ive took 3 ecstasy pills which were soo fucked up and shitty pills...didnt feel shit!..i was so sober and annoyed...then i decided to eat some shrooms(saturday night shold not end up sober and annoyed)...ive eaten 4.5 grams dried...after 10 minutes i swallowed two vitamin c pills(i knew they are trip boosters)..ok after 15 minutes extasy hit really smooth...cubies boost shitty e...LOL was great....people...after half an hour i started tripping like a crazy horse..but it was not nice...it was so hard to handle...i saw religious man all around me and doing ritual thing...whole room was pitch black...oh god it never happened before...i was so scared...i thought i was shitting on my self...i thought the whole room was full of shit..embarrased(of course i actually didnt shit on me ahahaha)...ok dude, it was 6 hours very hard trip and i was so tired...
and the others tried my shrooms and they felt the same...WOW....what happened to my shrooms?? they were pretty weak before...i have experienced shroom s so many times...but never happened like this...was it vitamin c pills or extasy??...oh im confused!any ideas?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: Need thoughts about this weird trippin'! [Re: BrowChakra]
    #3999079 - 04/01/05 09:54 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

a level 5 trip is what it sounds like to me. did you change ANYTHING in your growing procedures or drying method? the girl flipping out is definatly a level 5. also your hard trip sounds like a level 5. sometimes thats just the way it is i hit level 5 off of 3.5 one time and never before or after have i done that. now that you know what it is like you can prepare for it, this time you started your trip annoyed so it inevitably turned bad.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineBrowChakra
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Need thoughts about this weird trippin'! [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3999184 - 04/01/05 10:30 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i actually tried wheat instead of rye berries this time..and those were the spores that ive made not ordered from internet..that was definitely level 5 dude...im not gonna eat 4grms again makes me soo nervous...or ill go to the nature...what about x? is it a trip booster??? and weed actually after i smoke weed (when im trippin) it doubles the experience...have you guys notice that?

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
    #3999206 - 04/01/05 10:34 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

im going to guess you bought some bunk X. if im not mistaken vitamin c isnt a trip enhancer, a common misconception. double the effect on weed, never have experienced that but hey different strokes for different folks. yeah it took me a good coupe of months to even eat shrooms again after my last level 5, one day youll try it again. im guessing its your substrate that enhanced the potency because thats the only factor if youve taken this amount before.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Need thoughts about this weird trippin'! [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4000741 - 04/01/05 03:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Its called hippie flipping. Of course X and shrooms react synergistically, MX missle send you to the MOON!

Just because he has eaten that much before, even from the same grow, means nothing. Shrooms are completely variable. Some may have as very small amount of alkaloids and some may have a monster amount. Never take confidence in what you think a certain dose will do to you. No offense, but you might want to try and use a period instead of ellipsis, much easier to read.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineBrowChakra
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Need thoughts about this weird trippin'! [Re: mecreateme]
    #4003295 - 04/02/05 01:56 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

thnk you all for the info...by the way vitamin c is not a trip enhancer??? hmmm...now im trippin'...i thought it was

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4004504 - 04/02/05 12:40 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

To some it is, others will swear that it doesn't do anything for them.
IME it greatly intensifies a trip. You be your own judge. Don't let any dogma seep into you from foolish posters.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Rye Grain, Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience