Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
YYYYaaaa, well, I said what I said....
    #3997653 - 03/31/05 10:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I won't take my words down, but I see things a little differently now....  :shrug:
Gotta~ work on the "few" words part now....
  :smirk:

http://www.stjeromecroatian.org/eng/frsudac.html

Just ONE set of his words from that site that I can EASILY rip apart(according to what I "know" about religion)....  I think it says somewhere in the Bible about someone bearing a mark on his forehead as being of an "evil intent"....  Satan himself...?    A "wolf in sheep's clothing"....?????
Quote:

Q: Are you allowed to speak of those?
I would like to wait until a certain time passes. I am in cooperation with some experts - the top experts in the world. I would like the whole thing, from their side to be well observed. And until the official Church makes an announcement regarding these certain phenomenon, in my heart I am not sure whether it is good to speak about these things. I want to draw attention to Jesus Christ, and I am afraid that with these things, I may be drawing attention to myself. I am a sinful man. Since the stigmatization, I have a tremendous need for the Sacrament of Confession. For me it is the same as for everyone else to walk this earth, to be little and in that way I will belong to God..

Why would a " righteous man" serving the lord need to "proove" himself and be "well observed" by ANY "top experts", much less anyone else....?  Who are the "experts"....???  If he does have special "powers", he would be using them to help people, not waiting "for a certain ammount of time" to "display" them for the world on a stage....????
He said "In my heart I am not sure weather it is good...."    How else does one judge "GOODNESS" but from within the heart....?  And why would he "not be sure"....?  If it was "good", there would be no questioning it....
He says "I am AFRAID"....  There is NO FEAR FROM SERVING GOD....
He says, "I am a sinful man"......    If he was doing "the work of GOD", why would he have a "tremendous need for confession"....?
WHY does he say "I will belong to GOD"....?    Not in a "present" tense....????    Only SATAN, and followers of him/or evil(as I know) do not "belong" to GOD....
What the HELL is this....???    I couldn't even allow myself to read more than the little section I quoted here....  This was enough to convince me....  This is NOT "right"....    Beware people, be VERY AWARE....

:sun:

Edit, changed Title of thread from "This is NOT "RIGHT"...."    Do your homework before you decide to follow any of man's words....  There is only one pure word, and that is one you cannot hear....  It is felt....

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Edited by eMotionALLmotion (04/02/05 03:34 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3997678 - 03/31/05 10:58 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I don't belong to "god". Therefore I am "satanic"?

DivineeMotive....

Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: DNKYD]
    #3997701 - 03/31/05 11:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You are not running around proclaiming to serve GOD for the Catholic Church....    Of course, in what little I read, it does not appear that he is either.... 
You were made by GOD, and GOD can end your life at any time....  You would be "satanic" if you served an "Idol", or a "false GOD" as the Ten Commandments say.... 
I am not judging you, I am reciting what I think I "know"....  You be the judge of yourself, for yourself.... 
Much LOVE to YOU either way (my friend?)....  :heart:

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: DNKYD]
    #3997704 - 03/31/05 11:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I wouldn't be too quick to make such harsh judgements from on website and a few "logical" assumptions.

He could be just some guy who really doesn't fully understand what is happening to him.

Even jesus had doubts and fear...

DivineeMotive....

Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: dr0mni]
    #3997728 - 03/31/05 11:16 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Jesus did not "heal" a roomful of people without ASKING first....    I read a few sentences from a lower part of the article, but not enough to say I know the whole part....   
And, I did't "fully understand" what was happeneing with me either, but I never doubted that it was a positive intent THE WHOLE TIME....  No DOUBTS, 100% FAITH.... 
Jesus had NO DOUBTS, and NO FEAR, Jesus had GOD in his heart.... 
Do you think what he is saying sounds "right" to you....???

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3997987 - 04/01/05 12:32 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

eMotionALLmotion said:
You were made by GOD, and GOD can end your life at any time....  You would be "satanic" if you served an "Idol", or a "false GOD" as the Ten Commandments say.... 

--First, a keg to the dome, as well as a 45 can also end a man's life at any time... dunno if god works from those :lol: (among various other things, I wouldn't hope to suggest that they are by any means a direct means to god's ends... as I've not read anything justifying his ends as of yet)

I think that the whole generalized shpeel about god having the ability to take your life at any time is... rather bunk. It's merely just chance and unknown phenomena that we too often tend to ascribe to the true nature of god.

My stepmother has Cancer in her rib, bone mestasis is what the form is called... She is a Jehova's Witness, and lives the whole holier then though lifestyle accompanied with the dogmatism... The point is... it's a life threatening illness, that is not able to be fully cured... I would not, I repeat would not serve a god that allows such an action.

Additionally my little sister has digeorge's syndrome, which basically means that she has a deformed heart, and thus suffers from the condition. I'd hope that you wouldn't attribute this function to one of God's miracles... If god was here, such wouldn't be occuring. Unless this is among, yet another form of "the mysterious ways", :shrug: in either case, the answer alludes me why a god would allow such. 

Please... don't bother saying that Satan got in her rib, and performed something to the effect of giving her Cancer, or that Satan got in the Womb of her and brought about said heart condition... Shit happens, this is real life, it's not some testament akin to Job to test the true nature of a believer's faith.

Unless... the Bible explains why their are hermaphrodites, siamese twins, and a host of other deforming disorders instillled in people during their conception... I suppose that Satan just had his eyes set on them...

--Essentially you're "Satanic" if you believe in any other god beside the "one true ultimate god"... but many gods proclaim this, and variations on this theme so....

:shrug: If you ask me, the deeper one gets into the belief of god, especially the belief in a god that condemns others for their different stances upon him... the less they can say definitively about the nature of said god... Seems as if we're back to square one again.

[Nothing against you or anything... but just this odd notion that everything that can't be explained is done by God is well played out in accordance with what I've seen]

/end rant (sorry, got a bit caught up and off subject :tongue:)

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3998096 - 04/01/05 12:52 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I think one of the greatest signs that this dude has major problems is the simple fact that he proclaims to have something to do with God in the first place. :lol:

Don't let the laughing emoticon fool you... it was barely a joke. :wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3998118 - 04/01/05 12:57 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

What's wrong with him having something to do with god in the first place?

AFAIK it's not a country club... but IMO that is what has led to the demise of the Christian Image.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3998265 - 04/01/05 01:34 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoactive1984 said:
What's wrong with him having something to do with god in the first place?

Absolutely nothing. :grin:

What I said was "barely a joke" only in a certain context, and I admit that I was feeling a little saucey when I made that statement. :grin:

I've now read this interview, and I must say that I find it rather interesting. What I see is someone holding a rigid view of what living within God is, and then judging another's words of their own experience of living within God.

I'm skeptical about his proclaiming to have special abilities, and that he doesn't really discuss it so that too much focus is not put on himself only confirms my skeptical attitude (why mention it in the first place, then?), but I am not going to analyze and judge what he says from a stand-point where my mind is already made up on the subject. To decide that he is a representation of Satan and to wave around my own ideas about what living within God is and is not would be a little presumptious on my part.

I mean, it is my understanding that, according to the Bible, every man is a sinner, whether or not "they do the work of God". To cast doubt on this man for expressing that he is a sinner and for his having a tremendous need for confession (which, from my understanding, is more about not mentally keeping anything between oneself and God) would be an ignorant thing to do, and would belie the well-known saying "let he without sin cast the first stone" ("Got him, dad!" :wink:).

etc. etc. etc... I'm too tired for this right now. :grin:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Invisiblefearfect
    #3998503 - 04/01/05 03:40 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

well fuck god and fuck everything he stands for. i will never ever be like you or him, so if your god is real then tell him the battle is over for me, and to fucking end my life since i am a lost cause.

tell him to send me on my way to hell.

i have a sneaky suspicion, then i will still wake up in the morning.

DivineeMotive....

#3998814 - 04/01/05 06:15 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoactive1984 said:
My stepmother has Cancer in her rib, bone mestasis is what the form is called... She is a Jehova's Witness, and lives the whole holier then though lifestyle accompanied with the dogmatism... The point is... it's a life threatening illness, that is not able to be fully cured... I would not, I repeat would not serve a god that allows such an action.

They are still and were living right....?  They have the gift of life, it was of their choosing how they lived it - in what they were given for a life....
Quote:

Additionally my little sister has digeorge's syndrome, which basically means that she has a deformed heart, and thus suffers from the condition. I'd hope that you wouldn't attribute this function to one of God's miracles... If god was here, such wouldn't be occuring. Unless this is among, yet another form of "the mysterious ways", :shrug: in either case, the answer alludes me why a god would allow such. 

What is keeping them alive with such adversity....?
Quote:

Please... don't bother saying that Satan got in her rib, and performed something to the effect of giving her Cancer, or that Satan got in the Womb of her and brought about said heart condition... Shit happens, this is real life, it's not some testament akin to Job to test the true nature of a believer's faith.

How do you know this....?
Quote:

--Essentially you're "Satanic" if you believe in any other god beside the "one true ultimate god"... but many gods proclaim this, and variations on this theme so....

What other GOD's do proclaim this....?
Quote:

:shrug: If you ask me, the deeper one gets into the belief of god, especially the belief in a god that condemns others for their different stances upon him... the less they can say definitively about the nature of said god... Seems as if we're back to square one again.

Perhaps you will only see the GOD in everything if you truly seek it....  With pure intentions and faith....    And I judge no one, it is not my job to do that....  I do think I posed everythig in my above post as a question....  The only thing I said for you to do is BE AWARE, and USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT....  I condemed no one....    That is not my job either, unless I would be asked by GOD....
Quote:

[Nothing against you or anything... but just this odd notion that everything that can't be explained is done by God is well played out in accordance with what I've seen]
/end rant (sorry, got a bit caught up and off subject :tongue:)

You are free to believe what you will, I love you either way....    :heart:   

--------------------

DivineeMotive....

Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: fearfect]
    #3998820 - 04/01/05 06:24 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

fearfect said:
well fuck god and fuck everything he stands for.  i will never ever be like you or him, so if your god is real then tell him the battle is over for me, and to fucking end my life since i am a lost cause. 
tell him to send me on my way to hell.
i have a sneaky suspicion, then i will still wake up in the morning.

:frown:    GOD stands for life, love, faith, peace, trust, honesty, joy, and humility....  And you say "Fuck that"....?    I do hope you wake up in the morning....    As maybe you will change....  Maybe you won't....  You see what you want to see, why do you *seem* to speak such negativity....?    Especially such *seemingly* words of hatred for GOD and what he stands for....?   
I will say a special prayer just for you....  Love to you, from me....  NO ONE is a "lost cause", not even YOU....    :heart:
Have a wonderful day....!    :heartpump:

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
    #3998845 - 04/01/05 07:02 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Are you serious? come on, he is just another strong believer, that's all

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #3998867 - 04/01/05 07:33 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i agree, his message is pure, and i think he is an extremly devoted person.

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

DivineeMotive....

Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: egghead1]
    #3999060 - 04/01/05 09:41 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:

Look, a lot of "stuff" I don't understand, i will admit that 100%....  He could very well be of positive intentions, I was not saying that ANYONE should listen and follow my words....  EVER....  But, I cannot ignore the fact that I went to that site out of my curiousity, very lightly skimmed thru the the paragraph that I quoted above, and found all of those things I listed that just don't sound "right" to me....    And I stand by that "feeling" or "intuition"....  Just the same as I was driven to by my very first lottery ticket last night....    If I don't win the lottery is that going to change my "feelings" or "intuition"....?    No....    I still had them, and they were very strong....   
Could I be wrong....?    YES....    I had known NOTHING of this person until last night....  Nothing....  Yet 2 weeks ago (Mar-14-2005), I wrote a long e-mail to my own flesh and blood Mother Theresa(yes, my mother's name IS Theresa), to which I will quote the letter that spoke of this very type of thing happening....    NOTHING HAS BEEN EDITED FROM MY WORDS WRITEN TO MY MOTHER....    This is just a protion of it, but nothing has changed from it's original form....:

Mar-14-2005
I do not want for you to worry about me, just be in TOTAL awareness of your surroundings AT ALL TIMES....  ALWAYS....  Do not let yourself be deceived by EVIL, it will be there to put you in the wrong direction....  It might even seem to be a harmless thing, but nothing EVIL is harmless, it is part of a master plan....  You will feel your instincts if you are faced with someone or some thing of an evil intention....  Do not be in fear, but do question with the intelligence that GOD gave you....  You *should* know when these times will be to test something....  There will be times when someone tells you to do something and it will not seem right to you, listen to those feelings....  Be aware of those around you, and have no fears....  YOU must make the right decisions, and I cannot stress how important it is to trust your instincts.... 
Evil Spirits....
I have seen them....  Lately as a matter of fact....  I can tell when they are around even if I do not see them, they put MUCH fear in my cat....  There is no mistaking when they are around, Tigger is like my "evil indicator", as I did see one once when he was acting of an animal running for it's very life -there was no mistaking it....  The dark and evil spirits have not put any fear in me, as they ARE POWERLESS when facing one of a pure heart filled with GOD, and I do know this for fact -HAVE NO FEAR, HAVE MUCH CONFIDENCE....  I was given a warning just like I am giving you....  With me telling you this, it should not be "scary" to you as it is a warning for you to be prepared if/when you might face them....  If you do see or encounter one, speak out loud of GOD, stand your ground, and smile without fear....  You WILL be safe if you do this without hesitation....  It is the way it works, it just is....  I followed these very instructions, and the evil went away....  I told the little shit to stop messing with my cat....!  LoL  This may sound crazy to you right now, but be very prepared....  This is NO JOKE....  Paul said that it is written in the Bible, so you can tell others if they are having such problems.... 
If you are not able to see them, and all of the sudden you feel VERY CONFUSED for no reason, call me, or someone else that you know for FACT with your instinct that they do have GOD in their heart....  This is very important that you choose your person to talk to well....    Make a mental plan of what to do if it does happen so you act out of instinct....  To get rid of an evil spirit that may have caused your confusion, you must speak to someone about GOD....  This CAN be on the phone....  Say a prayer out loud WITH someone, or just speak out loud about your beliefs in GOD....  If this ever happens, your faith will cast out the darkness....  Keep calm....  HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF, and that GOD will be there for you if you so ask....  This IS how it works....  It just is.... 
Paul said this very thing happened to him when ONE person in a church he was visiting "layed his hands on him" in front of all in that church -a person that was ALSO visiting that church, by "chance"....  Paul said that he had "went with the flow" against his instincts, and he learned it was a mistake....  He said that he had a very hard time thinking in his confusion, but once he got home and spoke to others about GOD, the evil that attacked him left VERY quickly....  Paul has been a very helpful person in ALL that I have faced so far....  He has answered all of the questions that I have had without any hesitation....  A lot of stuff I have had to figure out on my own, but I have had lots of "connections" to the words he has spoken of the Bible.... 
Something of EVIL is going to take "center stage" sometime in the future, I am not sure when....  It is going to be a deception that many people will blindly follow....  PURE INTENTIONS do NOT take a "center stage" NOR proclaim that they are anything of the devine....  It is not PURE to act in this way....  It just isn't....  It is not of GOD's intentions to be in ANY spotlight for that of fame to gain instant "respect"....  Respect and trust MUST be earned....  Whatever "it" is going to do, it will seem miraculous to everyone....  It will be of true evil, and of pure Evil intentions of deception....  Many people are going to follow....  Many people that did not believe in anything will believe in this darkness because of what is to be shown to the world....  For the "true believers in GOD", they WILL see thru this show of "shock and awe" for what it really is....  And they WILL be shunned for this....  Doubt and deception will be of great strength, and this evil army will seek out the true believers to be our end, ONLY IF WE LET IT....  We CAN survive, it just is like that....
DO NOT FEAR, keep your ideas about this to yourself, the true believers will NOT have to be told, they will know out of INSTINCT....  Anyone who proclaims to have a pure heart and intentions of "good" will be able to see this for themselves....  If they do not, they are NOT true believers, plain and simple....  You cannot trust ANYONE who does not see evil for what it is....  Especially if they embrace it.... 
Something to watch out for....
I am not sure when it will happen, but there are words in my head from a song that seem to be of relevence that say "Don't cross the crooked step"....  Keep that in mind, for I am not sure what it means yet....  Perhaps it is just what it means, and we will understand later....
That is all I know right now....  Just as well, I am sure this is already much for you....  Be strong MOM, I love you with all of my heart, and GOD loves you as well....  GOD loves all of his children....  Don't EVER forget that....  The fears you may have to face will not be from GOD at all, they will be of evil....  GOD will protect you if you trust in him....  It is just the way it is....  KEEP YOUR FAITH....  Dont' EVER loose sight of what you believe in....    Do not EVER go with the "flow" if your instincts are teling you not too....  NOT EVER....
I am sorry to have to tell you all of this....
As these words "pour out of me", I believe I NEED to send you this message, for it must be the right time....  Do not cry....  You must be VERY strong, as if you have never have been strong before....  We face much in the future, and it is not going to be "pretty"....  Evil is not that of beauty....  It is EVIL and DARKNESS, and I have a feeling that we are to be knee deep in ugle at some point....  If you have cried from reading this, make it your very last time - until you are to cry tears of joy....  If we are to make it back home, you MUST be strong....  I know you, YOU ARE STRONG....  YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL....  YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG....  You MUST trust in yourself and have self confidence and control, and you MUST BE AWARE at ALL times....  I KNOW you will be able to be strong.... 
Kinda~ ironic....    Now, I am not saying AT ALL that ANYONE should take what I say and just believe me as being true, nor right....  Only, you should always be aware, and make your own decisions based on your own intuition and hearts....   
There is one BIG thing that makes me wonder right now, as I went to get this e-mail to copy and paste it here, I saw a newsline that said "Pope Suffers Heart Failure, Condition 'Very Grave'"....    If the Pope is in need of "healing", is this to be the "Great Show" that he plans to show the world in captivated observation....?    Or will he NOT help the Pope....?  It seems a lot of the major "good" people that are in the public eyes  lately have been passing away....  I don't know what to really make of it right now....    There is just so much stuff happening, sometimes it is difficult to sort it all out at times....  In Actuallity, the Pope has done MANY good things for this world....  MANY MANY MANY "Bridges he did Build" in trying to make Unity in this world for AMNY countries....  Now, being raised a Catholic, I am not sure about all of the rules in Catholicism, but what this man has done is something VERY admirable....  He put his life on the line just to speak to people, and that was all of the "magic" he needed.... 
Within the Pope's words for many people, he "Left a Whisper", "Planted a Seed", and "Built many Bridges" that seperated and divided people....    His intentions were of the positive, and he was even shot for his effeorts....  DId this stop him....?    No....    He had NO FEAR....    His actions were PURE in his intentions, and measurable by the results....    He was acting in a way that GOD would want any servent of GOD to act....    To unite people, without bloodshed, and with honor.... 
I dunno~ if Fr. Zlatko Sudac is "good" or "evil", as I have not met him face to face in this lifetime(that I know of)....    But HIS words written in HIS interview just don't sound right at all to me - as I pointed out why....  IF you just choose to read the subject line of this post only, and not the body and essence of the full text presented here, of what points do you argue in my words....?    YOU tell me where I have lead ANYONE astray from GOD or GOOD....    I asked questions to the stuff that I do not understand....    Questions are harmless - for the most part.... 
I am telling ALL that you *should* choose to be aware....  Be VERY AWARE....  That is all....  Ultimately, it is you that chooses what to believe in, not anyone else....  Trust your instincts....  PLEASE....    :heart:

BTW, what does "Fr." mean in "Fr. Zlatko Sudac"....?

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS is NOT "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: egghead1]
    #3999065 - 04/01/05 09:43 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:

Indeed. I know that I couldn't proclaim that he is Satan simply because I've possibly misinterpreted his expressions and then judged them based on what I "know" it is like to exist within Christ (different people have different minds, different ways that they relate to Christ, different ways that they experience Christ, and their relationship with Christ has different degrees of intensity). Some might fear God, while others don't, the fact that they fear God isn't evidence that they don't actually have a relationship with God and that they are actually "working" for Satan, it simply means that God is so powerful and transcendent that it frightens what remains of their ego.

Apparently St. Francis of Assisi was actually a cohort of Satan, since he bore stigmata as well... :lol:

The point is that God is merely an archetype, a concept, an experience that we relate to (if we do, I personally do not relate to a God as the very nature of such a God would transcend that notion of God, and such a notion I find unnecessary and seperating - for me), and to place judgement on another for expressing their valid experience of their relationship with such an archetype is very ignorant and misses the point completely; it represents a state of mind that is seperated from that relationship with God in the first place.

I personally find this guy rather interesting, I'm going to read further into him... :wink:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

DivineeMotive....

Uuuuummmm, THIS *MAY* NOT be "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3999077 - 04/01/05 09:53 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I find him "interesting" as well, and I will be reading more about him....  I was not meaning to proclaim anything, I was asking questions as they poured out of me without hesitation - no hesitation whatsoever....  There are things I just don't understand yet....  Hopefully he  will  be a servent of GOD....  The mark he has on his forehead was not what I was seeing as "being wrong", it was his words, the answers in his words when interviewed....  That is all....    Follow what you believe in, and never loose site of that....

:heartpump:

--------------------

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS *MAY* NOT be "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3999129 - 04/01/05 10:15 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You should have read the whole thing instead of skimming through. Give him that much respect at least. His message was pure, but he is still human, who are you to judge after only skimming through one paragraph of what he wrote?

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS *MAY* NOT be "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3999136 - 04/01/05 10:17 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

eMotionALLmotion said:
Hopefully he  will  be a servent of GOD.... 

What does it mean to be a servant of God, and why is he not yet a servant of God? Reading this: "For me it is the same as for everyone else to walk this earth, to be little and in that way I will belong to God", I think it is merely a misuse of the English language, especially considering that he also said this: "How does God feel when we love Him out of habit? Then I understood that love for God is something that is alive and original, something so deeply rooted in the depths of our being, something which changes our life, and which gives us the power to bear witness to other people. To love God in the present moment. To be alive now, not tomorrow or in the past. To live every step with God..".

Quote:

The mark he has on his forehead was not what I was seeing as "being wrong", it was his words, the answers in his words when interviewed....  That is all.... 

Then I must be misinterpting this:

"Just ONE set of his words from that site that I can EASILY rip apart(according to what I "know" about religion).... I think it says somewhere in the Bible about someone bearing a mark on his forehead as being of an "evil intent".... Satan himself...? A "wolf in sheep's clothing"....?????

You also seem to have had the attitude, at least when making this post, that you disagreed with what he had to say and that you could easily "rip it apart"... I question if this is the right attitude to take when reading what another has to say about God...

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

DivineeMotive....

Re: Uuuuummmm, THIS *MAY* NOT be "RIGHT"..... Zlatko Sudac = SATAN....? [Re: egghead1]
    #3999140 - 04/01/05 10:18 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

In what part of my words did I judge....?    And I will be reading it all, I was "lead" to the part i quoted....  I went right to it....  How can I explain that....?    Intuition....(?)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology