Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Tired of the same old song...(2012 related)
    #3957035 - 03/22/05 10:34 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Hey guys!

I'm sure most people here won't be familiar with me, but that isn't important at all. I haven't used computers much lately, let alone posting on shroomery.

My message for this thread is a brief one, yet one could say it's as important as the world itself.

I'm speaking to you all with authenticity, truthfulness, and clarity. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't think it was necessary, and my intuition has guided me to create this.

As many of you know, there is a buzz, and has been for a long time about 2012. Many different opinions, beliefs, and concepts circulating, regarding this date.

I will describe 2012 in ONE word first, then I will briefly explain the situation that you will all be a part of, and already are.

The word that best describes 2012 would be ..... CHANGE.

Think about that for a moment. Change is inevitable, change is guaranteed. Change is the ONLY thing in our lifes that we can take for granted.

Wise men have even declared that mostly ALL suffering is caused by clinging to that which is, ie - non-acceptance of change.

I'm here as a fellow human being, to speak from my heart, my mind's eye, and my intellect.

I promise, with all of my soul, all of my heart, and all of everything that makes me what I am on this planet and beyond it - that this message is authentic. Please, I'm not asking ANYONE to believe this thread is true. I'm just asking that you give me the benefit without doubt that I really am speaking with honesty.

As I said before, there are many beliefs, opinions, and concepts regarding 2012. Everywhere from end of the world, to aliens descending on the earth, to global enlightenment, to entering some new (5th) dimension.......to the New World Order.

I cannot verify nor deny any of these claims, and I will not waste anyone's times doing so.

However, I am going to spread the message that I have seen for myself as truth.

The fact is......2012 IS a special time, a special date. Humanity will NOT remain the same, and we are already undergoing a global transition.

As I explained in one word, CHANGE is the closest way for me to describe 2012, and the surrounding years. Thus, as we get closer and closer to 2012, we are going to notice and receive extra-ordinary changes, at an extra-ordinary pace.

First, here are some of the things I can honestly say you should expect,

For one, Alien contact, UFO sightings, and other bizarre phenomena (crop circles, etc) will be abundant for the next few years. To the extent I'm not sure, but I am sure that contact is going to become a very real experience , especially in Mexico...and probably the United States as well.

Many people are already being "contacted" in subtle, subconscious ways. This is done to prevent major fears from arising in one's consciousness, which would sort of defeat the purpose of contact.

Secondly, it hath been said that 1987-2012 will be a time of revealing. I will support this.
Some things to expect:
- Major and minor scriptures revealed
- corrupted politicans and men of power exposed
- re-organizing of current scientific data, in other words a new way of viewing science
- restoration of knowledge regarding Proper Nutrition/Health/Body maintenance

Third, and most importantly, energy will begin (already has actually) re-organizing itself on this planet. The internet will play a HUGE role, more so than any of us realize.

Humanity will organize and unite in ways NEVER dreamed of before, and this will GREATLY change the way our world is structured.

People, please do not take this message lightly. Do not blindly accept it nor deny it, but please , PLEASE....PLEASE give it some open-minded thought.

We are in a major transition period on this earth, and everyone , I mean EVERYONE needs to play a role.

Here is some advice I can give for the coming Times:

- Purify yourselves!!!!! Purify your bodies through proper eating, proper exercise, and proper cleansing. Purify your thoughts through meditation, and karma yoga. BECOME PURE. I can't stress this enough. THe average american is HIGHLY toxic, and extremely overloading with toxic thoughts and toxins in the physical shell as well.

- Monitor your emotions and thoughts, and be neither attracted nor averted to them. Be the gatekeeper for your consciousness, and do not accept "thoughts" as reality. Simply be aware of them throughout the day as much as possible, and don't act based on them. Just be the observer. Do not be ashamed or proud of your thoughts.

- SERVE OTHERS. Spread love in the most subtle ways to family, loved ones, relatives, strangers, grocery clerks, etc. SUBTLE IS BETTER. Don't give all of your energy to others, rather throw a nice smile here and there, a nice , HONEST, sincere compliment is good too!

Again, this is not your usual thread. This is not mere speculation , or opinion. I am on a mission on this planet, willing to give my life for this message to spread.

If you think I'm false in what I say, then disregard this message. When the time is right, you will still be able to utilize what I've planted.

My best intentions, my highest love, and my best wishes for all of you. We are family not by blood, not by opions or beliefs, but we are Family based on Truth, based on Light, and Wisdom.

I will continue to serve on this earth as long as I can, as I ask the same of all of you.

good luck through these hard times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Tired of the same old song...(2012 related) [Re: tekramrepus]
    #3957064 - 03/22/05 10:41 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Oh, and here's some web-sites that I support, which should help people greatly. These web-sites are TOOLS, and NOT entertainment. Use them wisely:

http://www.experiencefestival.com/
http://www.n2012.com/

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3958068 - 03/23/05 06:11 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

thanx for the message man
if you speak truth, then i think that these kind of messages will get more and more abundant the closer we get to the said date.

--------------------

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Tired of the same old song...(2012 related) [Re: exclusive58]
    #3963741 - 03/24/05 05:38 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

nice to see you supermarket. =D

what if the change is a slow process?

some say we are in the process now, and 2012 will be the final revealing, others say 2012 is the start of change. others say there will be a dramatic instant change in 2012 !BANG! maybe the rapture?

tickles my curiosity

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Tired of the same old song...(2012 related) [Re: tak]
    #3963834 - 03/24/05 06:38 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

"Wisdom is what you have, knowledge, you get from others."
-Unknown :P

nice post! :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineNewAgeDiciple
Follower of One

Re: Tired of the same old song...(2012 related) [Re: tak]
    #3963891 - 03/24/05 07:31 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

If someone believes in the Rapture, then I imagine that they believe in the bible too, such that the "idea" came from there. The bible also says that not even the "son" Jesus would know the day that God's people will be spared. Thus, I doubt anyone of you know.

He will come like a theif in the night...when you least expect it.

--------------------
Smile, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle -philo of Alexandria

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#3963935 - 03/24/05 08:08 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

I'm sure all the people who are wronged daily and live their lives out in fear from rape, kidnapping, and death...I'm sure they feel the same way.

Or maybe, just maybe the majority of the world is in poverty and terrible suffering, and the spoiled ass 1st class country's are bored with their overconsumption and start with these wack ass theory's to make a pointless life worthwhile.

Sorry to sound negative, but I'm not. Theres good information in the 2012 stuff, but personally, I think its just someones invention for self-delusional therapy.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Offlinebumski
cattle russler

#3964119 - 03/24/05 09:17 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

well pitched

--------------------
Cheech: Hey man, the house is bein' raided man! opsCays! You hear me man? get-outski!

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3964989 - 03/24/05 01:13 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

hey guess what will happen in 2012. NOTHING!!

The change will be the same of 04 - 05, 08-09. You can just tack 2012 on the huge list of failed doomsday predictions.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Tired of the same old song...(2012 related) [Re: baraka]
    #3964995 - 03/24/05 01:14 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

im willing to throw down some cash for a bet on it too :smile:.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #3965207 - 03/24/05 02:09 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

" Purify yourselves!!!!! Purify your bodies through proper eating, proper exercise, and proper cleansing. Purify your thoughts through meditation, and karma yoga. BECOME PURE. I can't stress this enough."

i think we should leave it at that.
regaurdless of wat we think will happen in the future.
under any set of circumstances, the above is the best plan.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Tired of the same old song...(2012 related) [Re: BleaK]
    #3965894 - 03/24/05 05:23 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

well, personally I don't view the change as something according to some giant "calendar"

2012 is such an important date to so many cultures around our world. I would think its foolish to ignore the ancient wisdom of our other civilizations.

I think they simply tapped into the whole mind of humanity, or superconsciousness - whatever you want to call it. They saw that by 2012, humans will have entered a new era, BECAUSE WE EVOLVED TO THAT.

Consider it the ultimate synthesis of East and West. Western technology with Eastern technique for self-realization.

This will take us probably as far as Atlantis had gone, within a relatively short time.

The Computer and internet play an amazingly huge role in this new era.

sure, I could be 100% wrong. but regardless, this message is here for those who are becoming aware of the changes, and those who will be soon.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3966778 - 03/24/05 09:28 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

The title of this thread says it all.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Tired of the same old song...(2012 related) [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3995326 - 03/31/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

*BUMP*

This message needs to spread across the globe, if you believe - do your part.

Love.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
    #3995391 - 03/31/05 01:19 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway, Eidsvoll, Råholt...
Re: Tired of the same old song...(2012 related) [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3995526 - 03/31/05 01:47 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

I'm scared. :|

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Tired of the same old song...(2012 related) [Re: slaphappy]
    #3997153 - 03/31/05 07:18 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

dude this happened in the video game alpha centauri, the superduperplanetweb internet thing and the planetairy life systems merged into a planetary consciousness. Yeah thats going to happen in 2012 here. I played that game. All we need to do is build the ascent to trancendence and defend our base for a few more turns.

An interesting analogy is between learning to let go of the past in ones personal life, as in overcoming sexual abuse, parental neglect or abuse, or even just realizing everything you've been taught is just one subjective way of looking at the world, and the collective mind learning to let go of the collective past.

Really, I think people who scumb to this sort of wishful thinking are ignoring the advice of a very wise buddhist who told his student to "ignore it and it will go away" upon hearing he was having a vision of buddha. This sort of myth also falls to a dualistic thinking. The dualities are "Evolved postworld" and "unevolved preworld". And, like any duality, coming closer to the truth means uniting this duality, and transcending it. You guys who believe this stuff are falling into a trap. It's a trapped you have to be very evolved to fall into. Don't get me wrong, and I have a lot of respect for some of the people, like Terrance McKenna, who have written on it, but it still seems to me to be a spiritual mistake.

Note, that as a meme, in the minds of many highly evolved persons, this change could become a self-fufilling prophecy of sorts. If we see everything that is external as a mirror of the internal, then if 100,000 intellegent, evolved people who believed this were to all acheive, internally, the transformation they expect in the external world, and then see each other as part of the prophetic events, then it would sort of create and sustain itself, but the real results would not be seen until several years after 2012.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
"The LawnMower Man", The Merge of Human + Information = Rev(e-o)L(a-u)tion.... [Re: tomk]
    #3997324 - 03/31/05 07:49 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

All of this sounds like the movie, "The Lawnmower Man"....  Cool movie....!    (the second one sucked as I remember/don't remember....)

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale