Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
Re: DPT + substrate [Re: phobey]
    #2994963 - 08/12/04 11:28 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

maybe,but it's to late now. me and a friend plan on taking 3g dry this weekend.i've heard that adding a tryptamine to substrate will raise potency,so we may be in for a hell of a ride.hopefully!

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
Re: DPT + substrate [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3008799 - 08/16/04 01:53 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

what a let down! without paying any attention to the tolerance factor,i consumed 2 grams of the 4-ho-dpt/4-ho-dmt shrooms.1.5 hours later ,when i was only feeling very little effects i started to search for the answer to why i'm barely getting off.three weeks ago i tripped on 2c-e,shrooms and 4-aco-dipt.last weekend i tripped on a large dose of 4-aco-dipt(i love that stuff!).so i'm thinking i built up a tolera nce.i was looking forward to feeling the effects of these shrooms that i didn't even think about how recently i had tripped.i'm gonna wait about a month and try it again.

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Offlineradio879
Stranger
Re: DPT + substrate [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3993246 - 03/31/05 02:05 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Just wondering if there was any update on these 4-ho-dpt shrooms - from what i heard, "possibly" the dose for 4-ho-dpt is actually suprisingly high, like 70mg orally.. so that might be why not feeling much (much of an added effect anyway).

That friend of a cousin's dog's friend said it was 4-ho-dpt that he took, but it was never 100% proven to be that chemical just probably (wasn't sent to get analysis), and the dose was 70+mg orally.

Anyway.. i've heard people have added DIPT and have gotten successful 4-ho-dipt shrooms out..

Offlinehjalmar
retired clandestine chemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallia Belgica (Menapia)
Re: DPT + substrate [Re: radio879]
    #3996605 - 03/31/05 07:27 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

After reading this I just like to clarify a bit:

In the psilocybe mushroom species there are enzymes that can hydroxylate a tryptamine at the 4- position, and methylate the N-unsubstituted/monomethylated tryptamine, as described in TiHKaL (#4-OH-DET p 463) by the good doctor.

I have read dr. Gartz' paper on this and from memory I recall that adding tryptophan does *not* work. So I definately do not see the logic of adding 5-OH-tryptophan, as this one is substituted at the wrong position, even if the mycelium would be able to decarboxylate the molecule.

radio789: I can't remember where I saw it, but I heard the same thing about the potency of 4-OH-DPT. In any case it is weaker than psiloc(yb)in and seems the weakest of all the 4-hydroxies (TiHKaL p 479, >20mg). Still in theory any reasonable N-dialkylated tryptamine should get hydroxylated at the 4-position, it should definately work with DIPT too.

For 4-OH-MIPT, it would be interesting to add N-isopropyltryptamine to the substrate. Maybe there could be a steric factor that would conflict with the methylation, but my "gut feeling" doubts it (in as far you can trust that :wink: ). N-ethyltryptamine (for 4-OH-MET) would work though.. :smile:

BTW, the tartaric acid thing mentioned a couple of posts above is obviously pure bullshit, and has absolutely nothing to do with "building an indole ring".

--------------------
Gymnopilus luteofolius indoor grow log
Psilocybe cyanescens outdoor grow: stems to cardboard to woodchips
Wir behalten von unseren Studien am Ende doch nur das, was wir praktisch anwenden.  (Goethe)
ή γνώσις τών όντων

Edited by hjalmar (03/31/05 07:36 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom