Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer
    #3996534 - 03/31/05 05:14 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Okay, I am going to try to handle this shit as carefully as I can without offending anyone here or elsewhere.

In 2003 there was a drug bust in Vermont. Information to this drug bust was obtained on the internet via an electronic mail URL, one of more than about 9 web sites which also carried the same story only shorter and longer versions of what occured or what the particular news service saw fit or a need to publish.

I am leaving the orginal name off of this post for now since anyone here can go look at the article on the site at this URL:

http://www.mushroomjohn.com/newsusvermont1.htm

Now whether anyone here knows, I am only operator of my site having sold most of my copyrights, except for family and personal photos to two brothers listed in various pages of my site and who handle most email sent to me, only forwarding letters of importance and deleting unwanted solicitations.

One such letter came to me and here is the letter, with the name of the sender removed. This is the senders name posted in the news item available at my sites url posted above. It is also int he google and if you go through enough google pages, other news services also carry his name. It is public information.

here is what was written.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Your posted article about me....
To: mjshroomer1@yahoo.com

Dear John,
My name is ____________. I am writing to you to request a favor. Every time that someone puts my name "____________" into google, the article of when I got arrested a few years ago comes up on your mushroom web site. I was wondering if there was any way that you could take this article out of there. I am graduating from college in two months and I would really appreciate having this article not be there. Once I graduate from college and start looking for a job, I would really feel better if this article wasn't right there for everyone to see. I hope you will understand this. Thank you very much.

____name________.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

A responce to this letter about copyright law, public access and the Freedon of Information Act was sent to the above person and both Nexus and Plexus decided that since this information can be found on more than 9 electionic news service sites that the page in Mushroom John's Website should remain as it was.

I have not seen that letter but the brothers informed me of its content and I agreed. The Mushroom John Website is a forum of public information available without censorship to all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Now today Nexus forwarded to me two more letters sent to the email addy approximaterly 1/2 half hour apart. I am leaving the name on those email letters because it is an alias by the person who sent me the above letter which contained his real name.

This person said he contacted me on several ocassions and told me I had ignored his warnings to remove the article from the site.

That is a lie.

Only these three letters were reciedved about this matter. And these three letters which all came at the same time are the only ones about this matter. Both Nexus and Plexus have informed me that they never recied any other mail about removing the article. Which is what he asked in his first letter. They told me they had never heard his name before or a letter like this before..

Here are the two letters sent back after the above person received a reply form Plexus concerning the site.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Subject: remove Tenaya Roshay name

This is Tenaya Roshay
I have asked you repeatly to remove correnspondence with my FUCKING NAME ON IT and you have refused. I am in the process as of today in making a web site that will casue major irritation and anger on your part. and I will do
what ever it takes to make you comply. I will discuss to the entire world you sexual problems with 14 year girls and what will happen to you in fucking PRISON.

Remove correnspondance that has my name on it, TENAYA ROSHAY and I may reframe from pushing enter on my computer and uploading the alternate Mushroom John website.

you have 1 day.

Tenaya Roshay

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Right after that email a second letter was forwarded to me by Nexus from this same person still using an alias and this time it was a Hotmail account instead of his AOL email addy used in the first letter.

This time he apparently was addressing his message to Nexus or Plexus regarding me.

Here is what his second letter said with several threats of varying degrees.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Subject: Action

I am sorry to inform you this but I must take action.

Your associate Mushroom John has put my name on a document and I have repeatly asked him to remove it but he has not and will not respond.

So now I taking action. Anyone in the future or in the past will have their company and name attached to a web site connecting them to Mushroom Jon and his web site that gives people the opportunity to go to Thailand and have sex with 14 year children. I suggest you get on the horn with Mushroom Jon and correct the web site

http://www.mushroomjohn.com/newsjapan1.htm

I don't mind having the storry told, BUT CHANGE THE FUCKIN NAME that is associated with it. Tenaya Roshay Keiko Tokonami, etc...

He is such an idiot.

I am sorry that it has come to this but police have contacted me about it and I AM REALLY PISSED OFF WEB DESIGNER.

SO if he takes my name off there is no problem, simple and to the point.

How would you like having your emails posted for everyone to see.

Mushroom john has meat his match.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nexus,

after recieving this email sent me his responce to this person and I approved of the response back to him.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nexus 2nd letter to this jerk

My brother Plexus has already wrote you of this situation and again we will not remove the article which is also available for viewers on numerous electronic news websites.

If you like, we will post all this information and the original newspaper write up in the Burling Post and other Wire News Services which carried the story and post them in dozens of shroom websites. So then your name will come up twenty times instead of once.

Additionally, we are sending your original letter to Mr. Allen which you sent him under the name of ____NAME____ as well as both of your emails using the name of Tenaya Roshay to Reporter Emily Stone of the Burlington Free Press who covered the original story, to the prosecutor of your case, District Attorney Carolyn Hansen and to Detective Steve Dumas of the Burlington Police Department.

And another copy of all three letters and our responses will be sent to Judge Ben Joseph.

WE do not take kindly to you threatening us or Mr. Allen.

Our attorneys are aware of your actions and will proceed against you accordingly.

And any threats against Mr. Allen are futile since he is not the owner of this site and has nothing to do with our decision to maintain the wholeness of what Mr. Allen has presented at his Mushroom John's Shroom World site.

Nexus of Shroomster Enterprises

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now I would also like to point ouyt a few things I noticed in his above email. He said that i attached his name to an article. That is a lie. It was in the news service wiored published report.

2. He said he was contacted by the police because they found his name on my web-site. I do not believe that either.

As for removing anything from the site, I do not have that right. i can add all I want up to 1000 megabytes but can only remove something out if Nexus and Plexus okay it and I am satisified and agree with their response as to what they and their attoneys will do as said in their letter to this person. IF I was to personally respond, as some of you may know, I would personally have gone off the wall on this character, which I did not do. He is digging his own hole.

Any Comments about this matter are most welcome.

Thanks for listening. And I will keep you all informed of this matter if more emails are sent.

mj

btw, Tenaya Roshay and the other Japanese4 name he used are friends of mine from Tokyo who had the website cosmic Shrooms for three years until Japan made the magic shrooms illegal. I would not substitue his name and replace it with theirs.

And if he writes any of those other news wire servies or AP or UPI, they aklso would not remove his name formtheir sites, which can also be viewed typing inthe name of the person abovem ior by someone who knowns how to search those names on the internet.

While he is threatening my site and anyone associated with it, that is his karma and I am sure if he continues then Nexus will send his threatening letters to the people mentioned in the letter Nexus sent to this person.

Edited by mjshroomer (03/31/05 05:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3996564 - 03/31/05 05:20 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

why dont you just not be a dick and take the name off??

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3996577 - 03/31/05 05:22 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

What a scum bag. He will probably back down and realize he is nothing but a used douche.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3996592 - 03/31/05 05:25 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:

If you can find the name on articles hosted on news websites then why would/should he?

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
    #3996612 - 03/31/05 05:28 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Why are you adamant about keeping this guys name visible on your website?

The article is archaic at this point, it's not worth the enemies you are generating to keep it on your site.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: DNKYD]
    #3996623 - 03/31/05 05:30 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:

If you can find the name on articles hosted on news websites then why would/should he?

to not be a dick???
the guy wrote a polite letter asking him to remove it

oh well...looks like karma's a bitch

--------------------

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3996633 - 03/31/05 05:31 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Karma = Just World Hypothesis

He's not being a dick, he's archiving drug related stories on his website. Freedom of speech.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #3996674 - 03/31/05 05:37 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

just edit the fuckin name man. the guy went to college and dosn't want that shit affecting his job search, why mess that up for him?

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3996678 - 03/31/05 05:37 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

I love you mj, but I agree. There's no point in keeping the guy's name on your site. The name doesn't mean anything, right?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Holydiver]
    #3996679 - 03/31/05 05:37 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Seriously mj...why not just take it down?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #3996688 - 03/31/05 05:39 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

it's all about freedom of speech unless that was your name. seriously is it that important to keep the original name?

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#3996701 - 03/31/05 05:42 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

DNKYD said:
Karma = Just World Hypothesis

alright fine
doing something that causes somebody to be upset and choose to cause unhappiness in return is a bitch

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3996705 - 03/31/05 05:43 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:
why don't you just not be a dick and take the name off??

yeah man!! he asked you in a nice way first, how much trouble is it to edit a name out. you're the trouble maker, not him :thumbdown:

I see post like this from you every month or so. posting private emails SUCKS, even when the emails aren't nice. Please stop acting like you're a victim all the time and stop posting these drama threads.

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

#3996721 - 03/31/05 05:45 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

somethings not quite right about this.......

the guy says when you google his name MJ's article comes up..... well..

an employer wouldn't google your name, he/she would do a background/ credit check type of search, through a company that specializes in such searches. and he would be fucked.

so he's full of shit right there..

second, wouldn't he have a criminal record, therefor he would have to say that he is a felon on a job app. anyways.

i'd say unless he rolled on some body he's got a criminal record...

and i'd say he's getting what he deserves for oding on oxy's and coke/mushrooms.... fn idiot.

and this guy is either fresh off parole or he's still on it..... so all it would take is a call to a proper office. unless he dimmed on some one.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: zerozero]
    #3996736 - 03/31/05 05:47 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

zerozero said:
an employer wouldn't google your name, he/she would do a background/ credit check type of search, through a company that specializes in such searches. and he would be fucked.

second, wouldn't he have a criminal record, therefor he would have to say that he is a felon on a job app. anyways.

and i'd say he's getting what he deserves for oding on oxy's and coke/mushrooms.... fn idiot.

Exactly

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: zerozero]
    #3996765 - 03/31/05 05:52 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

zerozero said:
somethings not quite right about this.......

the guy says when you google his name MJ's article comes up..... well..

so he's full of shit right there..

i'd say unless he rolled on some body he's got a criminal record...

and this guy is either fresh off parole or he's still on it..... so all it would take is a call to a proper office. unless he dimmed on some one.

makes sense. it could be someone else messing with you mj just a possiblity

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #3996798 - 03/31/05 05:55 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Just take down the name and tell the guy that he is screwed anyway if they ever do a background check.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3996812 - 03/31/05 05:57 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Vvellum]
    #3996836 - 03/31/05 05:59 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

drama indeed :thumbdown:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #3996855 - 03/31/05 06:01 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Edit the guys fuckin name. If you had gotten busted with a buncha drugs would you want the whole world to know?

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Learyfan]
    #3996877 - 03/31/05 06:05 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Hi Leary Fan,

Not mad at you at all for expressing your opinion. However, are you asking me to back down for what I believe in?

HE is not being honest in what he is asking and already between his three letters to the site he has changed his story, lied, noted police questioned him about the name on the internet.

If he wants a job, then he needs to be honest. The people who bought my copyrights for the site and the material posted on it prior to May of 2004 have the right to keep whatever they want on the site. His letter saying he repeatedly asked me to remove the article is a lie, and again, I really doubt the police would look his name up on the internet and contact him and ask him why it was there.

Anyway have a shroomy day.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #3996891 - 03/31/05 06:06 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

I really think your article should have never mentioned his name.
I read the article to wich your post refers, and this guy was arrested because police came to his appartment when he had an overdose after doing a line of cocaine, snorting an OxyContin pill and eating two chocolates containing mushrooms. Would this even cause a real overdose or just a panick attack?
If peoples lives are ruined just because they reported their overdosing, then people might not report overdosing in time, and more will die.

Edited by cybrbeast (03/31/05 07:02 PM)

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #3996918 - 03/31/05 06:12 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

1) there's no reason to post this here, this is a PERSONAL matter between you and him.

2)You've got problems, man. A stable, secure person would not bring this to the shroomery. What do you want? Support? Were I in your position I would just have removed his name from day one.... he was nice about it and you were not. Instead of treating him like a fellow human being, you treated him like an asshole. And now you're paying for it.

Tough titties.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3996924 - 03/31/05 06:14 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

An irresponsible user screws himself over and gets drug charges on his record. His name is in a newspaper article. That article is then archived. I see nothing wrong with this.

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #3996932 - 03/31/05 06:16 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

I'm a bit surprised at the reaction generated here. Granted, it isn't my issue or anyone elses here on the board, but you are completely within your rights to leave the name on your site, as I'm sure you're aware. So long as you aren't in immediate physical danger, I'd say leave it up there, and take legal action against this prick as soon as your (or Nex/Plex's) attourneys have enough to take this guy down. He's already committed (or has expressed intent to committ) slander, has made aggrivated threats against you to more than one person, and has attempted blackmail (associating you and your colleages with questionable sexual material).

You've got more than enough leverage on this guy.. stick it out.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #3996948 - 03/31/05 06:19 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Things like this make me worried about my friends new site that I write guides for...the one in my sig.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Anonymous

#3996966 - 03/31/05 06:25 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

[no flaming] You're fucking this guys life up just to display an old as article about his "criminal past" when nobody even gives a fuck about the article in the first place. Then you call detectives and shit on him. He was codial at first, you should have removed it. [No flaming]. You are always calling the feds,or cops, or detectives, when you get yourself in these situations. [no flaming]

Edited by Learyfan (03/31/05 06:31 PM)

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #3996993 - 03/31/05 06:31 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

The guy made a mistake. As a fellow shroomer I would cut him some slack and
remove his name. Right or wrong it just seems like the kind thing to do.
Whats the harm in helping him out?

Anyway it's your choice.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #3997014 - 03/31/05 06:35 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

[no flaming]

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Edited by Learyfan (03/31/05 06:48 PM)

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #3997077 - 03/31/05 06:54 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

are you saying that you have no control over the removal of his name?

that was a little confusing. i'm not really sure who said/did what, etc. i didn't read it thoroughly.

i would have removed his name if he asked nicely, but if he started accusing me of having sex with 14 year old kids, his name would never come off that page.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: eric_the_red]
    #3997154 - 03/31/05 07:18 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

eric_the_red said:
are you saying that you have no control over the removal of his name?

it wouldnt matter if the name was removed, it would still be in the google cache

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3997195 - 03/31/05 07:27 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Does anyone else feel sort of like they would feel if a prof were at an underage kegger when mjshroomer posts in the pub? A very cool professor, no doubt, but still, I always just feel outclassed by this guy. Well, until now.

Anyway, my point was, this thread was kinda like seeing that professor sloppy fall down drunk and make a complete ass of himself without even being aware that he did it. It's OK, thats all ego shit and we all know the ego must be crucified, and he's still a cool guy, but the mystique just deflated a little.

The guy wants to minimize the harm the war on drugs did to his life. Yes, he is an idiot. He is also another incarnation of the same cosmic mind that is behind all existence. An idiotic incarnation, no doubt, and a rude and offensive one, to us more sensible incarnations, but you've done enough drugs to know that this guy is you in some sense, and you're making his situation worse, with no benifit to yourself, expect for the pride and 'rights' of your illusory ego, and so, in that interaction, are making the world a worse place. That is too bad, because most of your work serves to make the world a better place.

(ETA: if there was more to the story then we have heard, then this analysis might not be applicable to the story we have so far)

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Edited by tomk (03/31/05 07:34 PM)

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: tomk]
    #3997211 - 03/31/05 07:31 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

:thumbup: Great post.

You also have the best sig ever.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#3997244 - 03/31/05 07:37 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
Does anyone else feel sort of like they would feel if a prof were at an underage kegger when mjshroomer posts in the pub?

no... I'm not too far behind him

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3997287 - 03/31/05 07:42 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Yes, he is an idiot. He is also another incarnation of the same cosmic mind that is behind all existence.

Nice!  :cool:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3997312 - 03/31/05 07:46 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

I honestly really don't see how that article on mj's website is making this guy's situation any "worse". If he's worried about employment, well, he has a record. It will be found on a background check regardless of whether or not that article is on the net. Unless he ratted someone out to make a deal, as was said in previous post. In which case, I wouldn't give him anything to help him out in the least as he had sold his soul.

As mj said, he cannot remove anything from his website without the approval of nexus and plexus, they did not see any reason to take it down, especially since it was on several other websites. That should have been the end of it, sucks for the dude but nothing he can really do. However, he started to threaten mj, who couldn't really do anything anyway. Totally the wrong move IMHO, that's not going to accomplish anything, except anger MJ, nexus, and plexus.

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
If he wants a job, then he needs to be honest. The people who bought my copyrights for the site and the material posted on it prior to May of 2004 have the right to keep whatever they want on the site. His letter saying he repeatedly asked me to remove the article is a lie, and again, I really doubt the police would look his name up on the internet and contact him and ask him why it was there.

Really there isn't anything that can be done, the situation was handled poorly by the guy in question, sounds like a real douche to me.

my two cents.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#3997318 - 03/31/05 07:48 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah just take his name off..

Damn man..you think you'd be sympathetic of a drug charge, but no.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #3997364 - 03/31/05 07:55 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Here are the last two recent letters from this person. Now he says the article with his name is made up by someone on the internet and he didn't do any of that and that he did not write it.

He claims I am making this all up, that i am a sex trader, and he thinks that people could not find out that he wrote these letters to me. Now he says he mever wrote to me at all.

So maybe now there is a little drama after all and it is not from me.

Remember the PF bust. It was on this site for months, and every other site and BM never once got in anyones face about his name being mentioned. And itr was and he was even referred to as a snitch by hippie3 and a few of Hippies friends. Even Hippie3 called me a snitch in m,y ratings here and I never askjed anyone to remove that since I know it is not true.

This guy is looney as hell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A fourth letter from Tenaya:

A fourth letter from Tenaya
Subject: Here is One for you.

Good have your lawyers contact me. I want to inform them that you are using my name on documents I didn't write
nor can you prove I wrote them and you still refuse to remove them. THAT IS SLANDER BUD.

The sex tours you do are a FACT! I am not making it up nor am I sending your threats. I have asked you to remove my name since many people will read it but you still refused. No understanding why you would do this but you have taken serious offense. There is no reason not to remove it.
I am NOT threatening you. I am telling you that I will also make a web site to counter your web site to clear my name. IT is that simple. So copy copy copy, when people find out you post your emails from other people, I doubt anyone will contact you again. I am not threatening you.

Sincerely;
TEnaya Roshay

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A fifth letter of denial and this one is worst thatn the rest.

Tenaya Roshay" <tenayaroshay@hotmail.com>
To: mjshroomer@yahoo.com

Subject:RE: Action up your asshole drug dealer
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 01:40:29 +0000

I never wrote emails to mr allen and I dont know who you are.! i AM UPSET that my name is being used for your website and there is no use using my name when I have asked you to remove it. YOU ARE THE DRUG DEALER and stop asking me to purchase your drugs!

YOu have threatened me and there will not be any further
correnspondance. I do not deal with SEX traders and will contact the authorities after this email is written.

I do not sell drugs nor ever have I you are using my name to promote your website evan after I have kindly asked for you not to. I never wrote the words on the page. IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY SOMEONE ON THE WEB and you use it anyway evan though I ask you not to.

Thank You and proceeding to further action.

TEnaya

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ASO now he is a saying that the newspapers made up the whole story and his story is being used to promote the website.

I personally think he is doing too much cocaine.

mj

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #3997394 - 03/31/05 08:01 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

And to think all this could have been avoided if you'd been a good person and calmly edited out his name in the first place.

But no.

Now this guy has his panties all up in a wad and it's all dramafied....

Whooptie damn doo.... I'm done with this thread.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

#3997413 - 03/31/05 08:02 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

mjshroomer -

Look at what you are doing. "But look at how unreasonable he is."

It has nothing to do with the particulars of his situation. Think of it this way. A guy with some problems, including maybe a cocaine one, a paranoia one, and a politeness one, is reaching out to you to help him and you are condemning him more and more. As someone who your work help turned on, and who respects you, I really think you should consider giving this guy what he wants. Don't do it because of how he asked you, or even because we pressure you. Do it because you realize this guy does have problems, one of his problems being paranoia and anger, and doing it will lower his anxiety and paranoia, even if it is for an illogical reason.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: John]
    #3997588 - 03/31/05 08:36 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

oh, when some one applies for a job they do not just go to google and type ther name in. if that person got busted for selling or possesion, they will find out weather or not there name is on news sites or on Mj's site. so why does it matter. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!

Edited by fliped (03/31/05 08:37 PM)

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: fliped]
    #3997607 - 03/31/05 08:41 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

fliped said:
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!

Thats all this boils down to.

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
    #3997616 - 03/31/05 08:42 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Look man, the guy has peaced his life together and is about to be a college grad, It?s not about employment alone, future friends, peers, lovers, professors. None of those relations do back ground checks on there associates. Granted as far as employment goes he?s already fucked, but that?s not the only reason some one would want there name removed from an article like that, even if it is the only one he gave you. And that doesn?t make him a liar either, He asked nicely the first time, he shouldn?t have even had to write back threatening emails.

It would be the decent thing to do removing the name as a favor for a fellow man. It is your rite to keep the information on the website, no one ever argued that. That doesn?t mean it?s the right thing to do.

Any way, that?s my opinion. Perhaps it would slightly differ if I weren?t constantly hearing about you getting into shit with people. Seriously man, some of the most inconsiderate shit I?ve ever read has been wile scanning over posts authored by you.

Oh yea, and bullshit you couldn?t have his name removed.

FREEDOME OF SPEECH SHOULDN?T BE THE RITE TO BE AN ASS!!! You can still do considerate things for your fellow people. It?s not even like this guy is a danger to society. It?s an OD charge for Christ sake.

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

#3997625 - 03/31/05 08:43 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

when more an more people want to bend the rights we have from the constitution thats when things are going to keep getting worse for everyone. Not saying that this is going to be the thing that effects or freedom of speech but it doesnt help.

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: fliped]
    #3997632 - 03/31/05 08:45 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

The dude was asking for a fucken favor, politics play no role in this. He never said the law stats that you have to remove the name.

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #3997638 - 03/31/05 08:48 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

i know this. this i just getting pointless now. Im done here.....later

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #3997657 - 03/31/05 08:53 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

He is asking for his name to removed from an archived article on ONE site. It will still be out there on the many archived news articles on the news providers' sites. It's pointless.

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #3997691 - 03/31/05 09:02 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
    #3997705 - 03/31/05 09:10 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Yes I agree with you, mostly

If it would help from people stumbling across the info, and changing the name wouldn?t change the impact of the article, I don?t see harm in being nice and doing the guy a favor.

But yes, if some one was seeking out the information, it would indeed be pointless. And for reasons of employment it's all but pointless as well. I think desire for its removal reaches beyond employment issues though.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Turd]
    #3997717 - 03/31/05 09:13 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Turd said:
And to think all this could have been avoided if you'd been a good person and calmly edited out his name in the first place.

But no.

Now this guy has his panties all up in a wad and it's all dramafied....

Whooptie damn doo.... I'm done with this thread.

it would have made no difference either way, it will be forever in the google cache and the guy will most likely have kept sending the emails because it still shows up there.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: eric_the_red]
    #3997731 - 03/31/05 09:17 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Everyone that doesn't like MJ accuses him of having sex with young thai boy/girls. [no flaming]

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Edited by Learyfan (03/31/05 09:25 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: SoopaX]
    #3997746 - 03/31/05 09:22 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
Everyone that doesn't like MJ accuses him of having sex with young thai boy/girls. [no flaming].

honestly, this isnt the place for crap like this.

Edited by Learyfan (03/31/05 09:26 PM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #3997823 - 03/31/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

In the last letter to me from him and posted above he said regarding the article at my site:

Quote:

I never wrote the words on the page. IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY SOMEONE ON THE WEB and you use it anyway evan though I ask you not to.

So now it is a made up story by someone on the web.

There are more than 50 pages of news items from all over the world at the site. In those pages are more than 150 articles on shroom news from around the world. I have collected newspaper shroom articles since the early 1970s when they were weekly news items here in the PNW. It is the only chronological record of public printed shroom information. I am taloking about articles from all over theo world including shroom news from India, South America, Europe, Africa, Australia, New Zealand. I spent a fortune in my travels and one of the things I did in my travels during shroom seasons was to read the daily papers and sift through hundreds of newspapwers in various regions of the world. That was part of my lifes research adnto let someone come along and asked me to remove a name is not something I am willing to do. However, I support what my partners agreed to and that is that.

In a second section in the grapevine, there are the complete history of mushroom cultivation busts on every shroom bust since 1982 and there are dozens of peoples names in those articles of the cases involved, and I have personally contacted many of the reporters who wrote the articles. I proved by contact with such people that the boy who died inb Hawaii from 10 magic mushrooms was sensationalistic journalism over resposible reporting. I also proved that three children in three parts of the world, Australia, England and the united States were pnot poisoned by Panaeolina foenisecii as written byt the mycologists who wrote the original medical reports and I showed on several ocassions that people did not react violently while on shrooms. I Corrected journalists regarding urban legend and misinformation provided by law enforcement to the news reporters. I have also contacted sheriff's and police officials and both defense and prosecuting attorneys regarding errors they rpesented int heir published articles in newspapers, in their reports to the courts when such officer or alledged experts erred in what they say regarding the shrooms if their names are in the articles.

The Grape Vine News section is a vital and integral source of shroom information and a record for all times, unless the government starts to burn books. And it will not undergo censorship of any kind becasue one person is having a mental problem.

A while back Sen. Oren Hatch of Utal wanted to pass a law taking all drug manufacture books, Field guides for Mushrooms, pot and peyuote books and reputable journals off all library shelves in the United States, Of course they have already done that in regards scientific papers on atom bombs because in the 1970s when a young student wrote a thesis on how to build a suitcase sized bomb. His writings were confiscatred by the government. I think it was in the NE USA. But it happened. Oren hatch worked on the meth laws and laws to bust people like PF. If you sell instructions with chemicals to make meth you go to jail for life. Thats the same as manufacturing in the eyes of the law. The same would have applied to shroom books and spores sold together. Thats what got the warrant for the PF bust. HE was never charged with those charges but withthe manufacture of psylocin (spelled with a y in the charges against him, his wife and relatives. Only Hatche's bill was for meth manufactures, but could also apply to other drugs.

If his bill would have passed, no shroom or pot books, no Pikel, no Tihkal, no Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, no journals with drug plant information in them, no chemistry journals showing how to manufacture any drugs or analogues. no Albert Hofmann's formulae for LSD and no Experentia (the journal with the formula for Psiocinbe and psilocybine and all the works of Gartz, Stamets and such would have been illegal.

It is a matter of priciple of my life long beliefs that I agreed with my business partners. It had nothng to do with money.

And as for removing anything. He wrote one letter asking to remove the article. Not his name.

Nexus wrote him and told him they decided to keep the article intact. Then he wrote four nasty letters and this time he wanted his name taken out and. now he says someone else wrote the article and none of it is true.

Whatever anyone thinks of me for not removing his name is their right and their opinion to that right to say so.

And I am the last to delete any source of information obtained publically on the internet or in public newspapers. or from any of the books or many articles I have posted here.

Many articles on my site I was gien permission to post ont he internet. If the information was not allowed or I was asked to remove the articles on shrooms then many people would never know any of theinformationall fo us here provide to one another.

IF there are errors in what is written I contact the authors and discuss it here. i have posted response here in the shroomery on other drug busts after contacting the journalist and/or law officials involve so as to clarify things.

now I am inclined to contact the journalist of this article and find out more about the case. See what really occurred after his arrest.

mj

i still have no final thoughts ointhat one as the cases still have not gone to court and it is now over two years since the busts.

Here is my bust on shrooms:

Not really but it could have been.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (03/31/05 09:58 PM)

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #3997973 - 03/31/05 10:26 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

absolutely ridiculous. is that how you respond to a polite request?

it seems like you want to keep this article up on ur site for no other reason than that you have the right to do so.
be a decent human being and take it down.

would you want an article readily available on the internet that contains your name and a crime you committed?

so what if its available at other locations? then your goal of pissing this guy off is still achieved.

you're being a dick about it simply because you can. stop being childish and help a person out instead of shitting on them.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#3998046 - 03/31/05 10:43 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

shame on you mj, still posting people's emails and showing absolutely no compassion for someone. I surely wouldn't expect that you ever actually took shrooms when I see this kind of behavior :thumbdown:

your huge ego needs some re-shaping

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: stefan]
    #3998074 - 03/31/05 10:48 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Post deleted by Diver

Reason for deletion: retracted

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
    #3998123 - 03/31/05 10:57 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Sorry, i gotta agree with the dissenters on this one.
Sometimes it seems you focus too much attention on (technicality) drama.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Great Scott]
    #3998155 - 03/31/05 11:07 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Wow, mj you really seem to amaze me with your inflated ego.
Sure, the guy's a dink and a liar but hop off your damn horse. Regardless of ownership issues with your website, I've hosted and designed dozens of professional websites myself and it takes no effort to get a name removed.

I skimmed through the article and found aroudn 10 instances of his name. Sitting beside the fact that it's a public article and can be pulled up with little to no ease, it still takes you no time at all to do a simple "find and replace" with just about any text viewer.

Remember, mjshroomer, we can all be better people. :crazy:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Invisiblefearfect
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: browndustin]
    #3998177 - 03/31/05 11:15 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

omg drama!

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #3998195 - 03/31/05 11:19 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

:frown:

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #3998264 - 03/31/05 11:34 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Take the guys name down. Stop [no flaming].

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Edited by Learyfan (04/01/05 07:19 PM)

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3998288 - 03/31/05 11:41 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

c'mon no flames

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Edited by boO (04/01/05 12:04 AM)

OfflineFrappy
Strange

Loc: South Florida
    #3998305 - 03/31/05 11:50 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Just take his name down. I'd want my name off the internet too if it had info like that on there. It may not be the place future employers get background information on him, but friends, family or aquaintences occasionally put the names of people they know into google just for kicks. Now you're going to force him to tell the story over and over each time someone googles his name. And even if it is cached in google, they won't be able to read the whole story until they link to the site.

MOVE ON. LET THE PAST GO.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: afoaf]
    #3998328 - 04/01/05 12:00 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

did he ever post a url citing sex-traffic allegations?

OfflineoDin
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Frappy]
    #3998335 - 04/01/05 12:02 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

6. newsusvermont1
... xxxxxx xxxx, a University of Vermont sophomore from Massachusetts, is being held in lieu of $15000 bail. He was arrested Saturday after police came to ...
http://www.mushroomjohn.com/newsusvermont1.htm [Found on Google]

yeah it maybe all legal and constitutional to leave it up....but then again only [no flaming] .... i did a google of his name, the only reference to his name and shrooms is on mushroomjohn.com.

Edited by Learyfan (04/01/05 07:19 PM)

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Mitchnast]
    #3998342 - 04/01/05 12:04 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
did he ever post a url citing sex-traffic allegations?

i hope so

--------------------

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #3998361 - 04/01/05 12:16 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

hm mj shroomer is entitled to have a bitch every so often , but like i said just edit it and move on

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#3998364 - 04/01/05 12:16 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

i agree with what seems to be the majority...take his name down. it's very unprofessional of you to be keeping his name up on your website and i too, googled for his name and found the first page on the list to be yours.

this whole little dramatic occurance will stop as soon as you just do a small bit of editing to your html files. doesn't take more than a minute or two...who gives a crap about freedom of speech and copyrights at this point, just do the right thing.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3998466 - 04/01/05 01:10 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

I know, Thailand is. Thats why it's such a MASSIVE coincidence.

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3998470 - 04/01/05 01:12 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Dude [no flaming]? Why did you post all that crap about the anti meth proliferation bill? Your red herrings and self affrontery might work on the morons that frequent the shroomery, but it won't work on me. You sound like some redneck southern politican. Go [no flaming] (I of course refer to mushrooms)

--------------------

Edited by Learyfan (04/01/05 07:21 PM)

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3998472 - 04/01/05 01:14 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

It's nice to know that you do all that you can so people will have a hard time due to their drug history being known. Perhaps I can e-mail some instutitions that fund your *Ahem* thailand trips, and let them know some of the scuttlebutt surrounding your propensity towards going to SE Asia, and see how far you go. I'm sure with your MASSIVe collection of degrees, you could find a job somewhere else. Oh, hah, wait, what degrees.

--------------------

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3998510 - 04/01/05 01:42 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

I think it is more of a pride issue at this point. If MJ takes the name down, then he would feel he has given in and lost the battle that has began from this controversy. Im a little confused about the copyright's and how difficult it would be to change. Im sure MJ would have never posted it to begin with if he knew it would have blown up into something like this but now that this feller has threatened MJ, he probably feels taking down the name now is a bit like folding under these offensive and profane intimidations and admitting guilt.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3998516 - 04/01/05 01:45 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

I have two questions;

1) Why not just remove the guys name from your website?

2) Why do you feel the need to post about this?

:wtf:

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#3998517 - 04/01/05 01:45 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

i understand your argument about freedom of speech, but it seems like you're only doing it for spite.
what ever happened to respect for your fellow man and helping people out?
why bring this drama here? it's unnecessary.

--------------------

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #3998523 - 04/01/05 01:49 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

yea...you have the RIGHT to flick off somebody every time you see them

doesnt mean that you should

and if you do, it makes it seem that you are very full of yourself and have little respect for the thoughts, feelings, lives of other people

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#3998537 - 04/01/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

seriously, we lack common decency on this planet.

--------------------

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #3998589 - 04/01/05 02:24 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Please be nice to this guy come one man, I've had respect or you MJ.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#3998601 - 04/01/05 02:29 AM (19 years, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
Dude [no flaming]? Why did you post all that crap about the anti meth proliferation bill? Your red herrings and self affrontery might work on the morons that frequent the shroomery, but it won't work on me. You sound like some redneck southern politican. Go [no flaming] (I of course refer to mushrooms)

please define "morons that frequent the shroomery,"
and what exactly is working on them and not you that makes you exempt from "moron" status.

Edited by Learyfan (04/01/05 07:23 PM)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#3998604 - 04/01/05 02:31 AM (19 years, 23 hours ago)

MJ, if its a pride thing, forget it, theres nothing in it. its ultimately empty and it takes from the fullness of life.
remember, as proud as you can be, we all need help taking a piss one day.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#3998614 - 04/01/05 02:37 AM (19 years, 23 hours ago)

oh, and anyone who has been influenced into assuming MJ is a paedophle because he goes to SE asia and some punk says so,
when they Don't know him, in fact don't have the slightest clue. all i have to say is you are an easily influenced lot. the internet is full of conclusions that people like to throw in your jumping path.
yes, MJ is a dirty old man. nobody is denying that. :wink:
but kids, man you got some balls to be making  acusations about people you don't know.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #3998618 - 04/01/05 02:42 AM (19 years, 23 hours ago)

how does he have big balls? its the internet. nothings going to happen to him.

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #3998632 - 04/01/05 02:54 AM (19 years, 23 hours ago)

It's an expression, "like you got some nerve"
I never said "big balls"
and I don't think I implied courage either.
"big mouth" might have been more appropriate

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3998673 - 04/01/05 03:10 AM (19 years, 23 hours ago)

I persoanlly admire MJ very much so for his wisdom he has shared with us through his informative website and posts---this little dilemma does not affect this at all and I believe he is coming here to seek advice, not kick up dust.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: oDin]
    #3998710 - 04/01/05 03:24 AM (19 years, 23 hours ago)

On google I find three site refering his name in connection with the shroom bust. One is the Shroomery
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1224446/sb/7/

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
    #3998922 - 04/01/05 06:20 AM (19 years, 20 hours ago)

MJ get a damn job...you have way to much time on your hands
Youre getting senile and meaner than you usually are

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#3998971 - 04/01/05 06:48 AM (19 years, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
I know, Thailand is. Thats why it's such a MASSIVE coincidence.

you're obviously very unaware of anything that MJ does and are basing it on
hearsay, do a little reading, U.S. Code, Title 18, Chapter 117, SubSection 2423

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3999010 - 04/01/05 07:17 AM (19 years, 19 hours ago)

First off, I question the reasons that mjshroomer has posted this in this thread. I don't understand why this whole situation requires posting about it on the Shroomery.... :confused:

However, I do agree with the vast minority here that the article should not be removed, or that this man's name should not be omitted from the article. It seems as though mjshroomer has created an archive of mushroom related news stories for historical reasons, and that he is also concerned with accurately portraying these accounts as they originally were. He displays that he is interested in journalistic integrity in this regard - he is collecting information and news on the subject at hand, and will not compromise this information, in the interest of preserving the accuracy of this information.

While this particular news story is not relatively that important, to alter the news story because an interested party requests it be changed out of their own interests would be the same as the Southern states that seceded from the Union formed a lobby to remove anything regarding the Civil War from the history books, as these states have since then changed and do not want such information influencing people's opinions about them.

History is history, and mjshroomer seems to be interested in properly keeping accounts of this particular history, to maintain a complete archive of 'shroom related news. The fact that he posted all of this on the Shroomery in this manner seems to suggest other motivations for refusing to remove the dude's name, and perhaps that is why so many people have responded to this in the manner in which they have... however, I feel that the name should remain a part of the article. A person must learn to live with their mistakes. :wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3999088 - 04/01/05 07:59 AM (19 years, 18 hours ago)

I've now read the article, and I think it is important for the name to remain in tact within the article. The article contains some interesting information regarding how the State can and cannot charge agansit mushroom possession, especially in regards to how this particular state doesn't have a definition of what a dose of mushrooms is. If someone was in a similar situation and needed to refer to the particulars of this case, having the name of the dude would certainly help. Someone could possibly get out of a charge, or at least lessen the charges....

The point is that the article has information that requires the name to be included in the event that someone had to investigate further into the case. This is a good reason why such an archive of news needs to exist and needs to be in-tact, especially if a government started to tamper with or destroy other archives. Its unfortunate that the dude had to go to court in this manner, but the fact that he did is archived in state records, multiple news archives both on and off the web, and the Shroomery itself. I think it benefits the shroom community to have this archived, even if it isn't that important.. its the principle of the thing, really.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
    #3999787 - 04/01/05 10:53 AM (19 years, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
Does anyone else feel sort of like they would feel if a prof were at an underage kegger when mjshroomer posts in the pub?  A very cool professor, no doubt, but still, I always just feel outclassed by this guy.  Well, until now.

Anyway, my point was, this thread was kinda like seeing that professor sloppy fall down drunk and make a complete ass of himself without even being aware that he did it.  It's OK, thats all ego shit and we all know the ego must be crucified, and he's still a cool guy, but the mystique just deflated a little.

The guy wants to minimize the harm the war on drugs did to his life.  Yes, he is an idiot.  He is also another incarnation of the same cosmic mind that is behind all existence.  An idiotic incarnation, no doubt, and a rude and offensive one, to us more sensible incarnations, but you've done enough drugs to know that this guy is you in some sense, and you're making his situation worse, with no benifit to yourself, expect for the pride and 'rights' of your illusory ego, and so, in that interaction, are making the world a worse place.  That is too bad, because most of your work serves to make the world a better place.

(ETA:  if there was more to the story then we have heard, then this analysis might not be applicable to the story we have so far)

5 shrooms to you for this and the other post. :thumbup:

I need not say more then that ^^

:sad:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3999792 - 04/01/05 10:59 AM (19 years, 15 hours ago)

This situation is so fucking stupid.  Lots of ego issues going on.  Even the title of the thread - Not "a drug dealer threatened me!" but instead "drug dealer threatens mjshroomer."  beyond calling the dude Drug Dealer, the title of it just makes it sound like, Oh My God - he threatened...MJSHROOMER?!  NO! This cannot stand!  Get over yourself. :thumbdown:  I prefer this thread to this thread.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3999842 - 04/01/05 11:13 AM (19 years, 15 hours ago)

think about it, if YOU were in the kid's position and you politely requested to have your name taken off a website and some [no flaming] wouldn't take it off just to prove a point and/or inflate his already out-of-control ego ... how would you feel?

give the guy a break and stop trying to be so eTough ... you're not impressing anyone

--------------------

Edited by Learyfan (04/01/05 12:54 PM)

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
    #4000036 - 04/01/05 11:45 AM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Even the title of the thread - Not "a drug dealer threatened me!" but instead "drug dealer threatens mjshroomer."  beyond calling the dude Drug Dealer, the title of it just makes it sound like, Oh My God - he threatened...MJSHROOMER?!  NO! This cannot stand!  Get over yourself. :thumbdown:  I prefer this thread to this thread.

:lol:  I was thinking the same thing about the title

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Boom]
    #4000071 - 04/01/05 11:53 AM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

agreed man... this kid asked nicely. From noe troubled drug user to another... just do him a favor, man.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: BrAiN]
    #4000208 - 04/01/05 12:22 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

As I have posted over and over, the name stays.

Here is the google url to the January 1, 2003 post by shroomery member Viscid, who was never flamed for the names being included in his posting of the articlet.

Quote:

Forums: Viewing forum: Shroomery News Service
... Man pleads innocent in mushroom case ( Pages 1 2 all ), viscid, 658, 14,
* * * *, 02/05/03 04:04 AM by Prisoner#1. Pages: 1 . ...
www.shroomery.org/forums/ postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/News/page/103 - 48k - Cached - Similar pages:

And this kid never once asked to have the shroomery remove the name. In his last letter above he now claims that someone else on the internet wrote and made up the whole story about him.

So it would appear that he he is just fucking with me.

And as noted above. whether the name is removed or not, his name will stay on the various search engines throughtout the internet.

Google, Yahoo, Mozilla and other search engine sites will not remove those reference urls regardless of if the name is on the mushrom site, the shroomery or any other search engines.

If you open the google link I posted it opens here to another post and it has his name right here at the shroomry posted all over the page. It is also at several electronic news services.

mj

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4000221 - 04/01/05 12:24 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

just do the poor kid a favor. jesus.. maybe he's workin on it, trying to get his name out of as many places as he can... give the damn kid a break man. The only reason he turned into an ass is because you were a dick to him.

Male

#4000224 - 04/01/05 12:25 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

:yawn: :thumbdown:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4000292 - 04/01/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

Mjshroomer,

You are a very well respected member here for your mushroom work over the years.

Please re-think putting up posts such as this in the future; you don't want us to remember you for your inane battles with a kid who's about to graduate college, and doesn't want it to be even harder to find a job when he does.

It is clear that you have the support of no one here. Maybe it's because we've all seen you make threads similar to this in the past that just seem inflammatory and self-serving.

As I said before: we have tons of love and respect for you. Please don't let your stubbornness and dramatics change that.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4000305 - 04/01/05 12:38 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

Us drug users know what it's like to be hastled by 'the man' and should be willing to help each other out.

Stop [no flaming].

Edited by Learyfan (04/01/05 12:55 PM)

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: BrAiN]
    #4000324 - 04/01/05 12:40 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

I love your new avatar, BrAiN.

Off-topic, I know, but I don't think it really detracts from this thread.

Male

#4000327 - 04/01/05 12:41 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

Off-topic is just what this thread needs. THat IS an awesome choice of avatar.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
    #4000372 - 04/01/05 12:50 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

Creepy, crawly
Creepy, crawly
Creepy, creepy, crawly, crawly
:evil:

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
He?s right on your trail
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #4000983 - 04/01/05 02:32 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

Holy fiuck 6 pages... man o man

This reminds me of when ned flanders got pulled over for drunk driving and everyone saw him there and even though HE WASN'T DRUNK they still judged him just because he was one alright dude.

But seriously mj change the name. I've done plenty of dumb things to avoid trouble with people.

The thing is it is so easy to remove the name, why not do it man? I don't get it.

mjshroomer: "nexus plexus blah blah blah copyright"
translation: "i don't feel like taking his name down"

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4000989 - 04/01/05 02:35 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

I completely do not understand why you can't change his name.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #4001044 - 04/01/05 02:50 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

John,

Don't delete his name!~

fuck the guy...let him work in a Mc Donalds for the rest of his life!~

Long live John Allen!~

my friend!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineBuzzy420
the 'shit'
Loc: colonized state
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Phluck]
    #4001046 - 04/01/05 02:51 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

i agree with evan, take his name off cuz hes already fucked enough...

--------------------
You may not be the 'shit'... but its still useful, Moes knows burritos :o

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Roadkill]
    #4001089 - 04/01/05 03:04 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

Opress the convicted! Woo for pride

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Roadkill]
    #4001094 - 04/01/05 03:05 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

Roadkill, what kind of an attitude is that man! :thumbdown:

looks like a few of the 'old' shroomerites are still stuck in puberty or something :confused:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
    #4001096 - 04/01/05 03:05 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

I really just don't get it I guess...

That or you're a bad person :shrug:

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Buzzy420]
    #4001105 - 04/01/05 03:06 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

im all for free speech too mj, the article is the same with or without the persons name though. no need to make it personal, how would you like your name posted all over cause you screwed up your sophmore year in college, everyone makes mistakes, he obviously already did his time, let him move on and dont contribute to the stigma society attaches to drug use.

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: fresh313]
    #4001120 - 04/01/05 03:11 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

Seriously...MJ is playing with fire for nothing more than his pride...surely he's been around long enough to see that what comes around goes around

--------------------

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Stupid Long Thread about Basically Nothing [Re: Roadkill]
    #4001163 - 04/01/05 03:20 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

We should just all be happy and live in peace together. :grin::mushroom2::flowerchild:

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #4001201 - 04/01/05 03:27 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

Some employers actually do run (potential) employee names through google, why not take his name out? It's the right thing to do, don't turn yourself into some freedom of speech martyr.

--------------------

Invisiblethescientist
Loc: Dade County
    #4001233 - 04/01/05 03:34 PM (19 years, 10 hours ago)

your disgusting.
your idea of reality is twisted
fry your brain a little more, you disgusting piece of trash

ps

[no flaming]

pps
just because its a third world country doesnt make it right

Edited by Learyfan (04/01/05 07:27 PM)

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: thescientist]
    #4001383 - 04/01/05 04:01 PM (19 years, 10 hours ago)

Dude, I think this thread should probably just be locked, if all it is is a bunch of people calling someone else names.

Christ, grow up.

Or move it to those vultures over in OTD, or something.

Its ruining my pub vibe, and I dont like it.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4001424 - 04/01/05 04:09 PM (19 years, 10 hours ago)

Man all you guys [no flaming]

Yet, MJ, this shouldn't have been posted here. How long till it gets deleted? I'll put $5 in a pool for within 2 days.

Edited by Learyfan (04/01/05 07:28 PM)

Invisiblemoeshroom
golden student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4001447 - 04/01/05 04:14 PM (19 years, 10 hours ago)

remove the name.

as far as it being in the cache of a search engine, that has nothing to do with anything. sooner or later, the search engine robot will come across mjshroomer's page and re-index it, omitting the name if it is no longer in the article. archive.org and other similar tools will present more of a problem, but not by much. the resource of these archiving websites are finite and they cannot afford to hang on to every bit and byte.

the fact that the same article including the name can be found elsewhere on the web is irrelevant. if every website operator behaved as childishly as mjshroomer, the internet would be a shitty place. the right thing to do is often the thing that, if everybody did it, would still be the right thing. in this case, the right thing to do would be to ommit the kid's name from your website.

the reasoning that the name should be left in so that people with questions concerning the law may question the arrested student does not hold up either. not only would you need to be able to identify and get in touch with the student, but he would have to be willing to help. he still has certain rights (not necessarily legally protected ones) to privacy and unless he agrees to be available to answer questions, he should not have to face unsolicited ones.

can you prove he is a narc? no? then don't go throwing around accusations or insinuations.

today would be shroomier for all of us if mjshroomer would listen to the shroomery community. which brings up the fact that the article with the fellow's name is on the shroomery. i believe the shroomery should clearly outline a policy governing personal information in posts. if the response here is any indication, the majority of shroomery members favor protecting privacy over providing every single detail in a news story. peace.

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: stefan]
    #4001460 - 04/01/05 04:17 PM (19 years, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

stefan said:

Roadkill, what kind of an attitude is that man! :thumbdown:

looks like a few of the 'old' shroomerites are still stuck in puberty or something :confused:

My attitude?
I'm suppose to sit here and watch countless people attack my friend?

I thought this was the pub...land of non attacks...this place needs an enema.
*pulls pin on hand grenade* and shoves it up the ass of the Pub.

I've had hair on my balls...before you were taking a crap in your diaper.

lolzz

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
    #4001524 - 04/01/05 04:29 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

:penis:

--------------------
Now go Home.

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer *DELETED* [Re: EvilEwok]
    #4001611 - 04/01/05 04:57 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: blink]
    #4001615 - 04/01/05 04:58 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

Yeah, you'd think it would be basic human decency not to ruin someones life.

To think I used to have some respect for mjshroomer.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlineguri
Master of theimprobablitydrive

Loc: PNWish.
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: Phluck]
    #4001679 - 04/01/05 05:19 PM (19 years, 9 hours ago)

you know you could just slightly change the spelling on the name, therefor the article is stil accurate(for the most part) yet serves the purpose of search engines not being able to find him so easily.

i mean lets say i said "jon f kennedy was killed in dallas 1963 in november by a sniper" and then i said "john f kennedy was killed in dallas 1963 in november by a sniper"

either way its still true enough. it still presents the facts as the truth, yet it helps out a kid who prolly just spend over $50,000 and has huge fines to pay and shit and just wants to get on with his life.

--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4001889 - 04/01/05 06:10 PM (19 years, 8 hours ago)

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: guri]
    #4001980 - 04/01/05 06:37 PM (19 years, 7 hours ago)

i can't believe i read most of this. 
mj it really suprises me that you posted this instead of just taking care of this like an ADULT.  As for the deletion of the mans name,isn't it up to Nexus and Plexus?, fuck'm he was stupid enough to get busted in the first place(the fact that he was 18+ ensured that his name would be posted in the news). any half-assed backround check would turn up with this.  overall this post is an asinine schoolyard fight between two 7 yearolds.  :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :doh:

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Re: Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer [Re: batou]
    #4001994 - 04/01/05 06:42 PM (19 years, 7 hours ago)

Damn, you don't post much...

Reg'd in 2000

86 posts?  Damn I thought I was a lurker :grin:

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

#4002007 - 04/01/05 06:45 PM (19 years, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

electrode said:

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate