Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

propagandhi! argh!
    #399567 - 09/20/01 09:48 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

tonight i experienced the epitomy of what drug propagandhi has done to our society, in the form of two of my friends. they were all over me about how smoking weed ALWAYS (in their words) ALWAYS leads to addictions and WILL make me into a street junkie, no matter what. i tried first reasoning by saying That doesn't ALWAYS happen, you can't say that it is a FACT that it always happens. And I can't even believe it -- they said Yes it ALWAYS leads to it, no matter what. I can't fuckin believe. Though one of them is against drinking and drugs, the other drinks, and a LOT, might I add. So I said "well you drink, so you are being hypocritical. nobody has ever died from smoking weed -- some have gone into other drugs, but most are perfectly healthy and lead normal lives -- but people HAVE died from drinking. weed isn't addicting, drinking IS addicting." she laughed and said "youre so stupid, weed is dangerous and I'm worried about you." worried?! wtf! I said "My smoking is no different than your drinking," and her reply was, "i cant believe you said that, it is SO different. weed is a gateway drug!" i said "Ya for some people, but drinking is dangerous as well." etc etc etc, she just wouldn't give in to the fact that i know more about drugs and alcohol than she ever will. the entire talk was them saying "Promise me you'll stop." and I say "No, I'll stop for myself, not for anybody else, and not until I want to stop." they just kept fucking going on and on about how I'm going to die or become stupid or a street junkie. i won't post the entire speech, but ya this is how it went. can you say D.A.R.E. victims?

but all in all i find the most hilarious part how she told me that her drinking was safer ("safe") than me smoking weed or taking shrooms once in a while

hah

but it really pisses me off I can't deal with people like this anymore. they're good friends but when they start harassing me about drugs i just wanna say ENOUGH IM FUCKIN SICK OF HEARING BULLSHIT PROPAGANDHI

meh!

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI_AM_THE_WALRUS
addict
Re: propagandhi! argh! [Re: HB]
    #399575 - 09/20/01 09:55 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

the only word to explain this subject is ignorance, my mom for example is like your friends...she smokes ALOT and claims its safer than smoking weed...ill say "smoking anything isnt healthy, so why not just eat it....can you eat tabacco?"
and she still refuses to believe thats its not addictive...shes even a nurse...IT EVEN SAYS IT ISNT IN HER FUCKIN MEDICAL BOOK!!
Jesus christ!

TRIPLE DIPPED!?!?!?!

life.....its sexually transmitted and always fatal.

--------------------
TRIPLE DIPPED!?!?!?!

hey, kid.... you wanna buy some lsd?? -me

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
    #399649 - 09/21/01 12:11 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I can relate with this frustration, as can many others on this board. Some people have just convinced themselves about certain things and can't or won't think rationally about the issue. My Mom is very much like your friends in her beliefs on illegal drugs. I can barely contain my frustration when she lectures me about the dangers of smoking weed when she drinks and takes anti-depressant meds quite often. I've even tried giving her scientific reports to read on the effects of marijuana and she always finds some bogus way to discredit them. I went through a lot of anguish trying to show her that my recreational use of weed was no more dangerous than her use of alcohol and anti-depressants. It used to be a big problem and ruined our relationship for a while. She would break down into tears and shit when she noticed that i was high or stumbled across my stash. I finally got her to chill out enough to where she doesn't make it such an issue, but she still won't budge on her belief that marijuana is addictive and a gateway drug. If these "friends" of yours can't like you for who you are and will let something as trivial as weed change their view of you, then maybe they aren't really friends.

"I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fear."

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Anonymous

#399713 - 09/21/01 02:44 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

my love and support goes out to you...

...i hope you do find some help =P

Deep in the vortex I rest... clueless to time, for madness has its own circle.

Edited by Smack31 on 09/21/01 03:47 AM.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: propagandhi! argh! [Re: Anonymous]
    #400170 - 09/21/01 03:59 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

help as in therapy? hah :wink:

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom