Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Salvia Trip Report.
    #3996002 - 03/31/05 03:42 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

I tried salvia for the first time about 2 weeks ago.  I smoked 2 whole bowls of pure leaf and felt no effects.  I got really hot and sweaty, that's all.

Then, last week, I tried smoking about half a bowl of 6x extract.  It definitely worked.  I did it in my friends bathroom, sitting on his toilet.  It was weird.  I smoked the entire half bowl in 1 hit, and held it in for about 20 seconds.  About 10 seconds after exhaling I started to feel the effects.  It felt like I had a "wire" going along all of my appendages, and when I would move my arms, it felt like the wire is bending, and it felt all weird.  That's pretty much it. 

I rather enjoyed the effects, so I decided to dose a little higher.  about 20 minutes later, I put in about a 3/4 bowl full of the stuff and smoked it all in 1 hit, holding it in for 20 seconds.  The trip started the same way, with the whole wire feeling thing.  There was some women's college basketball game playing in the other room, and I could hear the voices of the crowd cheering.  It sounded like it was people beckoning for me to go to them.  I stood up, and the wire feeling overwhelmed me, it felt so......good/weird, kinda like when your really drunk and like to move your appendages around a lot.  It felt like that, but many many times more intense.  So I started just randomly moving my appendages around.  I think I discovered the origins of break dancing :wink:.  Anyway, then I got tangled up in the shower curtain.  That was weird, and I started walking around the bathroom, flaying my arms all over the place.  Then my friend who was also in that little bathroom with me, held me against the wall, cus he didn't want me to hurt myself.  And being restrained like that, I thought I was part of the shower curtain I just got tangled in a little earlier, even though I was being restrained on the opposite side of the bathroom.  The predominant thought that passed through my mind was, "If I am a shower curtain, than that means my whole life, everything I thought to be true was just a dream.  That means my life is pointless, what am I doing here?  What is my purpose?  What is true, what is illusion."  I think the fact that I was moving around and was being restrained was making the illusion of me being a shower curtain all the more real.  Then I turned around and saw my friends face, and saw him as being part of the same shower curtain that I was part of.  I saw his face and that's it.  just his face blending in to this imaginary shower curtain that I thought I was a part of. 

Then I just came down in what seemed like 3 "jumps" back down to baseline.  The jumps were just like a lessening of intensity to the trip.  The trip suddenly lessened in intensity 3 times, the third bringing me back to baseline.  The entire trip lasted about 10 minutes, and the 3 "jumps" of coming down lasted about 5 minutes.

After that, I felt very hot and was literally pouring sweat from all over my body.  My mind felt kind of burnt out, like the day after you smoked a shitload of indica dominant weed, plus I was very hot and sweaty.  I needed to go outside into the cool air, so I just said buy to my friend and walked home. 

When I got home I laid down on my bead for about 3 hours in the dark with headphones on, listening to the Stargate SG-1 audio book.  It was book 2, btw.  Then I got up, did some stuff on the computer for a little bit, then went to sleep.

I am thinking of trying salvia again, but in a different setting.  I'm thinking maybe a woods type deal next time.  We'll see.

I would appreciate any comments/rants/flames/suggestions you guys feel like giving.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Trip Report. [Re: FirstAvailable]
    #3996152 - 03/31/05 04:06 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

if you go to the woods be sure to take a shower curtain with you
sounds like you really connected that time.

(just keeding)
enjoy and thanks for the report!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Trip Report. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3996276 - 03/31/05 04:29 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

hehe, Yea. This was the first time I have ever tripped. Very interesting experience, I look forward to doing it again.

The area of woods I usually go to is pretty trippy. Ive gotten some wicked visuals there with just weed.

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #3997241 - 03/31/05 07:36 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

nice report, sounded like a good trip for the most part.

Offlinefotia
Stranger
Re: Salvia Trip Report. [Re: fliped]
    #3997608 - 03/31/05 08:41 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

I want to tell of something that happened to me in the forest on salvia.
I'm using your thread because I don't know if my story deserves a thread.. ahah.. then again maybe I should start my own thread with all my trips in it or something...

anyway a few days ago I went into the forest with a salvia spliff. Obviously since it was a spliff it wasn't that strong but I'll explain my experience.
Well, I did the whole spliff and then I heard someone walking behind me, and it was some guy on the forest path with his dog. I got soo embarassed, i was thinking "damn that guy is going to think I'm some retarded stoner kid" and I thought he was following me. haha.
Well anyway I heard a variety of birds sqawking, chirping, whatever... I suddenly realized all of their voices and could hear each individual voice. I noticed that they were speaking in their own language, and it always sounded like they were saying "clear! clear!"
Ever since that trip I have this new sense about animals... as if their spirits are the watchers...
When i was hearing the birds' voices I was getting that time-loop effect, like the birds kept making the same sound.
well anyway, after that I stared into nothing and ... you know those "creeper" type plants that grow out of the ground and grab onto trees/everything? Well some of those were in the forest and where I was sitting, I stared infront of me and suddenly they were grown all over the place, and I could feel them growing, and i had this sense like "no matter what, nature prevails even if humans destroyed the planet with 100 nuclear bombs it would eventually come to prevail again!" everything was morhphing and shifting.

I have a question for you guys. When you do salvia, do you gain this perception of... rhythm? For example, you'll originally be 'humming' a tune in your mind, and suddenly it wil kep playing this same part, with the same amount of time, over and over again.
Also, in my body I feel continuous pulses that are going at a rythm. These "pulses" feel like blood flowing through your body when your hear is pulsing hard, but what I am really feeling is some sort of muscle reaction or just a strange perception.. It's constant, rythmic, and about 3 times faster than my heartbeat.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3997664 - 03/31/05 08:56 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

FirstAvailable said:
...everything I thought to be true was just a dream. 

You know, I had that exact same thought on salvia.  (not the shower curtain part)  I remember thinking, "I am dreaming, this is real, this is dreaming, what is real," and in the salvia trip I came to the undeniable conclusion that I had been to that "place" before, in my dreams, and that I would inevitably always return to that place. 

Salvia is fantastic...I just wish I could grow some balls and try it again. :smile:

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Trip Report. [Re: fotia]
    #3997694 - 03/31/05 09:04 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

I think I know what your talking about with the birds. The place where I smoke in the woods, when I get really high, I can hear the crickets chirping exceptionally well. And, it's hard to explain, but there's this point when I "tune in" to the rhythm of their chirping. And at times, it gets to a point that I kinda start repeating it in my head (and a few times out loud, that was interesting). So, i think I know where you're coming from with respect to the birds chirping.

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Trip Report. [Re: MOTH]
    #3997726 - 03/31/05 09:15 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Yea, there was definitely some tension/apprehension/nervousness/panic when I was thinking that I am nothing more than a shower curtain, but I wouldn't call it a bad trip.  It was definitely interesting, and I got a little bit of insight and perspective from it. 

I think it's similar, in a way, to how some people describe DMT.  With DMT people generally go into higher planes and see how the human 3-D scale of perception is really almost nothing compared to the scale of higher dimensions.  Similarly, the scale of "life" or "perception" when I thought I was a shower curtain is nothing compared to the scale of human 3-d perception.  Does that make sense?  Probably not.

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
I just wish I could grow some balls and try it again. :smile:

HeHe, its funny you should say that.  After making the initial post, I decided I would go to the woods today and try it, while it was still light out.  I get there, fill me bong with water, pack the bowl, etc....I'm all ready.  Time to start. 
wheres my lighter?

Turns out I forgot my lighter.  I took that as a sign that I maybe shouldn't try it today, so I postponed it.  I have some HBW seeds comin, so I think I might just hold off on salvia for a while.  See how the baby woodrose seeds treat me.

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
    #3997932 - 03/31/05 10:15 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

I get the rhythm effect on weed... sometimes it gets so intense it can be almost overwhelming. the other night i was outside by the fire smoking a bit and these crickets were chirping, one to my left and one to my right, and they seemed to be going back and forth in a really long conversation, with complex patterns i seemed to recognize, though they were not standard musical ryhthm.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck