Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
My First Ayahuasca Experience
    #3995160 - 03/31/05 12:19 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Well, yesterday I decided to brew up some Ayahuasca. I used a preparation I saw on erowid. I used 10 grams of Mimosa Hostilis rootbark and 3 grams Syrian Rue seeds. I boiled powdered ingredients with RealLemon and distilled water. I did this three times. It tasted fairly brutal, but didn't have much trouble getting it down. Within a couple minutes I felt a bit lightheaded. This lasted for the next twenty minutes or so. I had an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach at this time. I had taken 1 Gravol earlier to reduce nausea. About 1.5 hours after ingestion, I decided to induce vomiting because I felt really heavy but my body wasn't rejecting the brew. After the vomiting I felt much better. The trip really never got very intense. I decided to smoke some pot with it. It was a good trip but very very light. I had some cool CEV's and some minor OEV's at times, like when looking at a granite countertop. Overall I don't think it affected me too much. I think this may be due to taking the MOAI and ayahuasca at the same time. Perhaps 10 grams of Mimosa just isn't enough for me. It was a good experience and I'm glad I started out with a low dose to get my feet wet first. Next time I will go for 20 grams of Mimosa probably. I will also boil the Rue and Mimosa seperately and take the MOAI 30 minutes to an hour before the mimosa. Hopefully after that I will be able to post a more exciting trip report:). Just thought I'd post this to help anyone gain some knowledge on dosage/preparation or anything like that. Good day everyone!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: My First Ayahuasca Experience [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #3995183 - 03/31/05 12:23 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

The stuff is normally made up large amounts for several people. To make a small dose like you did is not the correct way to consume it. Also it can take several days of boiling. Ayahuasca is the vine, the soul vine.
You made something called hoasca, just as good. What you want to interact is the DMT and MAOI. That produces the visions.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3997646 - 03/31/05 08:50 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomyTunes said:
Next time I will go for 20 grams of Mimosa probably.

Go easy on that Mimosa!  I would increase dosage very gradually, maybe by 2 grams each time.  People at ayahuasca.com would consider 20 grams of Mimosa complete overkill.  Experiment with your dosage carefully, and with your brewing.  Ayahuasca is unpredictable.  One time you might not feel much with 10 grams Mimosa, but the same dose at another time might blow you away. 

Please be safe and good luck.  :heart:

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: My First Ayahuasca Experience [Re: MOTH]
    #3997893 - 03/31/05 10:02 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

sounds like you didn't use enough MAOI. 3g syrian rue is NOT that much!

I recently tried huasca for the first time a few weeks ago and had an experiance similar to yours.

My recipie was:
10g P. Viridis (which i think is way less potent than M. Hostillis)
~6-7g syrian rue
1.6g B. Caapi vine
Boiled with a bunch of lemons and oranges, boiled for an hour, strained, boiled for an hour, strained, boiled for a half hour, strained. Then combined the liquids and drank.

I had a major, super relaxing body buzz and slight visuals. Very mild fantasy with eyes closed. Felt very lethargic, but nice.

I know that if I drank 1.5 times as much tea (15g p.viridis) I would've been trippin balls, and twice as much would sent me to another world!

Try increasing your MAOI before increasing your DMT.

Offlinedante

Loc: New Jersey
Re: My First Ayahuasca Experience [Re: dr0mni]
    #3999798 - 04/01/05 11:01 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Hey mecreateme, it seems like the Western versions of Ayahuasca are called ayahuasca, regardless if they are made with the vine.

The UDV and Santo Daime churches call the brew Hoasca as a proper title for it, and they both use the B. Caapi and P. Viridis, the traditional means.

Shroomy Tunes, I think its best to take the MAOI 30 to an hour like you said you will do. Alexander Shulgin says that is the most appropiate time. Go to the ayahuasca forums.. www.ayahuasca.com

--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: My First Ayahuasca Experience [Re: dante]
    #4000382 - 04/01/05 12:52 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah..i think its a matter of prep..any maybe unseen forces.

10g MH is plenty of DMT for a seriously intense trip. But..if you prepare it wrong, you might only get a fraction of the goods. I think it's possible to catch some of the DMT on coffee filters and whatnot. Don't want that. Plus..did you boil each extraction long enough?

My new untested aya prep idea: Boil the MH at a high temp with Plenty of lemon for a long time. Like, 5+ hours. Add liquids as needed. Eventually let it reduce to a drinkable amount. Put this in a clear jar in your fridge over night. Then syphon off the clearer liquid with a turkey baster. You could then repeat this until you feel the liquid/bark dust ratio is drinkable.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: My First Ayahuasca Experience [Re: dante]
    #4000522 - 04/01/05 01:16 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah I read Tikhal and as it states it there, conccotion of just Caapi vine is called Ayahuasca, but there is no point in argueing something that neither of us truly know about, that is unless you come from the jungles of South America. I think it really comes down to your own personal perference, who gives a fuck what you want to call it, call it your key. :heart:

I have heard of days of boiling before. The brew is supposed to be thick and dark, at least from all the accounts I have read. It is supposed to be a challenge to get all this stuff down!

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Edited by mecreateme (04/01/05 01:18 PM)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4000604 - 04/01/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

I have 8g mimosa left from some trade, I am curious to try it out some day. all these stories about aya sound really interesting :laugh:

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Re: My First Ayahuasca Experience [Re: stefan]
    #4000909 - 04/01/05 02:17 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

everywhere i checked said that 3 grams syrian rue would be enough. what do people say about this amount? Is this what made my trip not as intense as it should be?

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#4000925 - 04/01/05 02:21 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

That's the standard dose for rue. It should be more than enough to produce effects, while staying bellow the overkill/sick level.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds