Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Be NoWhere
    #3992795 - 03/31/05 12:15 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I would like to scribble this on the bathroom wall at work...

I am without form, without limit, beyond space, beyond time. I am in EVERYTHING- EVERYTHING is me. I am the BLISS of the universe, EVERYTHING am I.

Love has to spring spontaneously from within: and it is in no way amenable to any form of inner or outer force. Love and coercion can never go together; but though cannot be forced on anyone, it can be awakened in him through love itself. Love is essentially self-communicative. Those who do not have it catch it from those who have it. True love is unconquerable and irresistible and it goes on gathering power and spreading itself, until eventually it transforms everyone whom it touches.

The only way out of the idea of good and evil is to take the poles of every set of opposites and see the way in which THEY ARE ONE. And if you can get into that place where you see the interrelatedness of everything and you see the oneness in it all, then no longer are you attached to polarized positions. THE WHOLE THING ABOUT GENERATION GAPS IS A HYPE- THE SPIRIT IS THE SPIRIT. When you can center and see your whole life as a story in which chapters are unfolding then the moment-to-moment ego involvement "am I getting enough at this moment?" ceases to be a dominant theme. You start to live in the TAO (the way). Jesus said: I am the Way. It's the same Way! THE WAY IS THE WAY IS THE WAY. The way is the harmony of the universe- when one comes in to the spirit, when one sees how it is; one understands that behind all the individual differences every LABEL you can think of becomes background instead of figure. WE ARE HERE, HERE AND NOW, THAT'S ALL THERE IS and if it isn't beautiful, man, there's nothing.

Had ye but faith, you could move mountains.

You can't rip the skin off the snake. The snake must molt the skin. That's the rate it happens. Fear not moving slowly but never moving at all.

HE IS A PERFECT MIRROR SINCE THERE'S NO ONE HERE.

There's a Sikh story about a holy man who gave two men each a chicken. He said, "go kill them where no one can see." One guy went behind the fence and killed the chicken. The other guy walked around for two days and came back with the chicken. The holy man said, "You didn't kill the chicken?" The guy said, "Well, everywhere I go, the chicken sees."

YOU ARE ALL FORM. YOU ARE THE BREATH. YOU ARE THE RIVER. YOU ARE THE VOID. YOU ARE THE DESIRE TO BE ENLIGHTENED. YOU ARE ENLIGHTENED.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub