Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Airsoft, Paintball

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
organized vigilantism
    #3991684 - 03/30/05 07:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Currently in Halifax NS, Canada. Swarming youth has become a majour media focus. in warm weather, youths between 9-18 but generally in the low end, walk the streets in large groups shaking down random people for ciggarettes, money, goods, etc. then swarm them, beating them and taking anything of value.
it was getting fairly regular up until winter, then the cold kept it in check.
now its starting up again.

before winter, i myself was subjected to a swarming incident, basically some kid comes up to you followed by a few dozen others, talks like a ganstsa, all 'YO FUCKA! give me yo FUCKIN smokes, i SLEEP YOU!'
or something, while his enteorage throws rocks and surrounds the victim.
if you focus on the scout too long youre fucked, hes there to take hits and get you off guard.
i got punched once but me and my friend managed to get away withought too much problem.

police are planning to impose a curfew to deal with this growing and very previlant issue. it wont work thogh. not at all.
it will only keep good kids off the streets. even catching the bad ones is useless because they cant be charged as juveniles. they just go back out, and the don't care. they know they can't be touched and their community supports their behaviour

you can't walk up creighton st. in halifax withought getting swarmed, thats the nest. parents and older relitives cheer the children on from the porches and join in beating the victims if they fight back. theres no control and the police are naieve to think they have any measure at their disposal to combat these vicious animals.

what i want to do runs along the lines of organized obediance school. bring the community to the nest. impose resistance on the doorstep of the problem.

it follows the premise that swarmings can be baited, and then swarmed back, duct tape these kids upside down from the streetposts, make them fear, break them. make them feel like they are the hunted ones. they dont come out in the winter because they are afraid of the cold. its time to put some heat on them.

im thinking tactics like scouting, finding a group of kids and sending a scout by, smoking a cig, wearing glasses and wearing a fake i-pod. basically a sweet mug. when the kids start approaching him, the intended victim walks into a closed space where the vigilante group is waiting to cut them off and surround them, give them a severe beating, make some examples, put some fear on them, and generally make it feel unsafe to be doing this shit. take some pictures of them, threaten them, make them see there is a danger. and that its got their number.
take the pictures and make some posters showing evryone who they are, and where they hang out.

badda boom badda bing, problem solved.

you watch it be condemmed by the police, community groups, blah blah blah.

when the problem starts going away so will the noise.

support would be easy to get, but i fear the movement will attract white supremacits that just want to beat up some black kids. but nobody is safe, black or white. these kids are an isolated community, getting older and stronger evryday.

apparently there are a few communities that do this, predominantly white groups in dartmouth. turf is starting to be established. i think its time the community who lives there and wants to bee free stands up and fights for it, because the kids are taking over there the seeds of gangs, and these ones are making it their buissness to make society pay. its time to pay them back.

i feel bad to be so radical about this. i wish there was a better way. but you can't be weak. these kids carry knives, one day it will be guns, evry one of thems gonna get killed one day. if we cant cull some bad seeds now, theyre gonna grow into self distruction. and theres nothng more dangerous than a sick dog, except maybe a whole pack.

theres no way to throw money at this, theres no law that can contain lawlessness.

fire with fire. thats what i would do.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: organized vigilantism [Re: Mitchnast]
    #3991706 - 03/30/05 08:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

South Park: Blame Canada

Sheila: Times have changed
Our kids are getting worse
They won't obey their parents
They just want to fart and curse!
Sharon: Should we blame the government?
Liane: Or blame society?
Dads: Or should we blame the images on TV?
Sheila: No, blame Canada
Everyone: Blame Canada
Sheila: With all their beady little eyes
And flappin' heads so full of lies
Blame Canada
Sheila: We need to form a full assault
Everyone: It's Canada's fault!
Sharon: Don't blame me
For my son Stan
He saw the darn cartoon
And now he's off to join the Klan!
Liane: And my boy Eric once
Had my picture on his shelf
But now when I see him he tells me to fuck myself!
Sheila: Well, blame Canada
Sheila: It seems that everything's gone wrong
Since Canada came along
Blame Canada
Copy Guy: They're not even a real country anyway
Ms. McCormick: My son could've been a doctor or a lawyer, it's a-true
Instead he burned up like a piggy on a barbecue
Everyone: Should we blame the matches?
Should we blame the fire?
Or the doctors who allowed him to expire?
Sheila: Heck no!
Blame Canada
Sheila: With all their hockey hubbabaloo
Liane: And that bitch Anne Murray too
Shame on Canada
Ohhh...
The smut we must stop
The trash we must bash
Laughter and fun
Must all be undone
We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

PositiveCynicist
Male
Re: organized vigilantism [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3991716 - 03/30/05 08:06 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Perhaps parents teaching their children discipline is well enough for the future...

As for the current recourse, beat em' all up and steal all their shit till they realize it isn't cool... then give it back once they've realized how stupid their actions are.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
-Substance over Style.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3991733 - 03/30/05 08:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Find these guys and scare the shit oot of them. Beat some ass with a baseball bat.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3991749 - 03/30/05 08:11 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Paintball gun + marbles = problem solved.

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: organized vigilantism [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3991757 - 03/30/05 08:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

heh, i actually am blaiming cananda!
and as a canadian, I feel i should take responsibility for the hard work long overdue.

as for the parents teaching good to their kids, its not happening, and it wont. these are the children of hate-filled people.  selfish, criminally aligned people who actually punish their children if they aren't aggressive enough.  who raise their children like wolves and cut them lose on the world.  literally using their children to punish the world. established group sociopathy. i intend to be part of the worlds first sociopathy support group. :smile:

--------------------

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #3991772 - 03/30/05 08:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Username: mpclib
Password: MPCLIB

http://www.2facts.com

Search: Serveillance Cameras

-Beyond an instituion of a marginal police type state, little else can be done in way of an actual stemming of delinquence.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3992029 - 03/30/05 09:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Vigilantism isn't enough.

Sounds like you need a genocide.

Kill a couple of them, and they'll back down.

Or trap them and cut off a finger. These people deserve to be hunted for sport.

--------------------

Edited by Baby_Hitler (03/30/05 09:12 PM)

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: organized vigilantism [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3992216 - 03/30/05 09:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well, when i was really mad and feeling personally attacked by this phenomenon, i considered carrying a machete and collectng hands. which i would nail to community bulleten boards.

but decided that this has to be approached more systematically and less personally. hunting people creates a strong paradigm for the occurence of error.

the vigilantism has to start with being where you know you should be able to be. doing what is in your right to do, and then be attacked in doing so.

this way the innocent are spared by only using retributive force against the personal violation of freedom caused by swarming.

its really not the people that are the target of this action, but rather the quality of swarming. it must be beaten out of them so they can be free of the disease. its the type of sickness that becomes the person. and to get at it, you must harm the person. the action cannot be personal, and yet must ALWAYS be so.

vigilanteism has to be the quality of representing NOT the community persay, but the communities will to defend its freedom. and if you do it for selfish reasons, then you taint the community with the same quality that infects the opposition.

vigilanteism can be a measure of control, but only if it is first and foremost in control of itself.

giving into your passions and crossing the line. no. no good.

you have to walk the line. and recognize it always as narrow.

--------------------

InvisibleYidakiMan
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: organized vigilantism [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3992227 - 03/30/05 09:52 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I like the paintball idea.

Get some two-way radios. Four friends with paintball guns. No need for marbles here, paintballs hurt enough (or maybe airsoft, the real gun look would scare the shit out of them)

Set the ambush. Just like you said. One kid walks down the street as the other three are cruising in the car. As soon as they get the signal, they paintball the shit out of the enemy. Handcuff one punk (leader) to a street light.

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: organized vigilantism [Re: YidakiMan]
    #3992248 - 03/30/05 09:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i think that drive-bys send the wrong message.
anything with a gun of any kind as well.
its either too extreme or not enough, and if you have a car its really hard to effetively escape if the cops happen along, and bang, there goes your whole carefully organized vigilante movement.

you have to look weak and be strong. the thugs have to feel that they will have consequences, and that they are never safe to engage in swarmings, that theres always a chance it will backfire.

shooting them up will just stir them up. you gotta look them in the eyes and show them you have no mercy for their shit.

and that they have no protection from the police. thats justice. and in time they will shut up and at least keep their criminal activity to their small groups and not spill into the unwilling as much

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3992273 - 03/30/05 10:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You should bait them into an alley, knock out their leaders, chase the weak ones away with some handguns, take the leaders to a private residence and torture them. Pour boiling water on them, steal their shit, douse their feet in gasoline and burn them. Then release them back where you found them, presumably still alive and able to recover but scarred for life, with a note in their pocket for the other kids of the gang saying, "Keep it up and it'll happen to you."

That'll teach them.

Keeping a gun on you would probably solve this problem anyway, no torture needed.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: organized vigilantism [Re: Ravus]
    #3992301 - 03/30/05 10:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

can you really torture a 12 year old?
i mean, a beating is one thing. but were talking pre-teens here. kids with no positive guidance and the wrong ideas concerning power.
i like the idea of confining them and scareing them. but disfiguring them and dumping them back into the fray seems a tad makaveilian.
showing them how hopelessly outnumbered and outpowered they are is good. making thme look like fools in front of their friends might help break down their social structure too.
like, put one in a pretty pink dress and dump him off in the middle of the hood. with makeup and "GAY" perminantly tattoed on his face.
nothing against gays of course, but you do what you gotta do. he wont be stepping up to nobody.

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3992337 - 03/30/05 10:20 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Can canadians carry pistols?

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: organized vigilantism [Re: SoopaX]
    #3992359 - 03/30/05 10:24 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

no, handguns are expressley outlawed

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3992370 - 03/30/05 10:27 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If a group of 12 year olds surrounded me, stole all my shit and began moshing and beating me up, then I could probably inflict some damage on them. Maybe not burning them with boiling water, but at least some pretty serious shit to warn them not to fuck with innocent people.

They're not just some innocent prepubescent kids, after all, they're preying on people who are weaker than them in terms of numbers, and they need a harsh lesson. The gay thing may be funny, but I don't think it would stick like physical pain would.

Legalizing guns more for the common man would probably help this situation severely. Who would you rather attack, a common citizen in a country where guns are illegal and no law-abiding citizen owns one, or a country where guns are legal for adults and you don't know who has one for self-defense? The answer seems obvious to me.

Edit: answered my question before this was posted

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3992375 - 03/30/05 10:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Organized street gang attacks on the rise where no one can carry guns to defend themselves.

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

#3992397 - 03/30/05 10:35 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

if lots of adults had handguns here, then lots of swarming kids would have them too.
they already have delusions of superiority, the last thing they need is more.

how about a brand? like on the face. it hurts, its permanant, and it takes the power away from the thug.
each one could have a different brand so victims would have something to give police to identify attackers. most white people getting jumped by a bunch of 12 year old black kids arent going to be able to give police a credible description when evryone dresses and talks alike. branding offenders will make them accountable for evrything they do. and possibly scare them off from the swarm mentality. to know theres some psycho group out there that will do that to them if they act up

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3992439 - 03/30/05 10:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You could just kick all their asses nin-jitsu style and make them declare you their leader.

First you say "I think I feel my Mojo Risin.", then you jump 10 feet in the air landing in the thickest part of the swarm, and then just start picking people up and throwing them all over the neighborhood one handed, two a t a time.

Leave some of them stuck up on roofs and shit.

Also, at some point sing the theme to Hong Kong Phoey.

This may require some robotic asistance.

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3992799 - 03/31/05 12:18 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'd rather not be disarmed just on the chance that someone who is breaking the law already might also be armed. If guns are illegal for everyone, who would have easier access to them, violent gangmember lawbreakers or an upstanding law abiding citizen? They are already breaking the law, if they wanted guns, they'd have them. When adults carry them, they can defend themselves.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Airsoft, Paintball

General Interest >> Political Discussion