Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Agar, Air Pump

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
help...the check valve is not with my airpump..
    #3991475 - 03/30/05 06:53 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I just went and bought a air pump so i could get moving on the--- economy semi automated terrarium--- ....and i came home with everything but the checkvalve ..I thought it would be in the box for some reason...and of course it is not...so do i need it?????I know you would need it for a fish tank..
i know it might sound like a silly ?tion but my husband dont know about growing at all..says no I say yes...so please help me..lol :evil: :eek: :rolleyes: :wink:..JUST SOMEONE SAY YES OR NO>>>>

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Edited by starptv23 (03/30/05 07:18 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: help...the check valve is not with my airpump.. [Re: starptv23]
    #3991564 - 03/30/05 07:21 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

No. Its used so water doesn't get siphoned into the pump in the case of a power outage or while it isn't powered on for some reason.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: help...the check valve is not with my airpump.. [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #3991771 - 03/30/05 08:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

thanx for the answer...i will try it with out it...i will let it run for a night before i drop cakes in the chamber...have a good night...peace

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
Re: help...the check valve is not with my airpump.. [Re: starptv23]
    #3991840 - 03/30/05 08:29 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Place air pump slightly higher than water level. If for any reason, the pump is off, water cannot drain into it. Simple as that.

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: help...the check valve is not with my airpump.. [Re: agar]
    #3991846 - 03/30/05 08:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

thanx agar...your ggggggggrrrrrrrreaat...

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Agar, Air Pump

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation