Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechrom3titan
Stranger
Hash/weed questions? :)
    #3991195 - 03/30/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, I just did a search on hash and i found this site, i was like badass! so I signed up, you can expect me here alot from now on
Ive been smoking marijuana (weed) for 3 years now, its great. I have a couple of questions, for me, its easier to get hash (hashish) than to get weed, I have never tried smoking hash, my question is, is it the same thing as weed? I mean are the affects the same? and taste? And also the only side-effect of weed I know about is lung cancer, I have seen alot of hard core stoners with lazy eyes, does it cause lazy eyes? And can somone list all of the side-effects that weed/hash/shrooms have? I would realy like to know before I start smoking/eating alot more since its more accessable to me right now, thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: chrom3titan]
    #3991225 - 03/30/05 04:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hash is weed resin, a little will go a long way. The effects are basically the same, hash is a bit more on the psychedelic side, as it has several times over the amount of THC as buds. The main side effects are on the respiratory system, if smoking, which is why a vaporizer is always a nice thing.

For more information on those drugs, see www.erowid.org

:smile:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleChristoph teh goat luvr
Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana Flag
    #3991239 - 03/30/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, first off hash is weed. Its just a very low quality weed. The effects "high" are different. Hash is just a shitty weed with not that great of a buzz. That's the only diff. As far as lazy eye I have no idea. I do know mass quantities of weed make you pretty slow and stupid. That's about it.

Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: Christoph teh goat luvr]
    #3991251 - 03/30/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

What? I always heard hash refferd to as low quality?

Offlinedfslkfsd
Pot head

#3991281 - 03/30/05 04:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

First of all smoking weed doesnt make you stupid it just makes you a little slow but I have a friend that smokes 4-5 bowls a days and he is a grade A student. and here its really hard to find hash unless you make it your self. but the one time I had hash whew!! knocked me on my ass.. good stuff.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3991283 - 03/30/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've never smoked hash that has been more potent than the weed I smoke.

Your post doesn't make sense.

You've been smoking 'marijuana (weed)'... first, who would put weed in brackets after marijuana? Then you have (hashish) after hash.

You say you've been smoking weed for three years, but it's easier to get hash... but you've never smoked hash?

Your post makes me suspicious.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #3991293 - 03/30/05 04:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know about America but here in Holland hash is usually a lot more potent than weed.
The best hash I know of is easily 4x as strong as the best weed i've smoked.

Offlinechrom3titan
Stranger
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: dfslkfsd]
    #3991297 - 03/30/05 04:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

badass guys, since im going to morocco, the mother country of hash lol.. I can get a bowl for 50 cents!!!! you heard right! And with the money I have (pretty poor for US standards) I can smoke 10 blunts a day and still have money lol.. But im not gonna smoke that much lol.. My cousin smokes hash all the time, hes fucking retarded, thats why I asked. I realy dont want to be like him. And If you smoke alot, are thier any physical changes? Like will your mom know you smoke by how you look? thanks, and how long do you stay high with hash? :smile:

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3991315 - 03/30/05 04:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

If you smoke a lot your mom might smell it on your clothes.

Offlinechrom3titan
Stranger
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3991322 - 03/30/05 04:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
I've never smoked hash that has been more potent than the weed I smoke.

Your post doesn't make sense.

You've been smoking 'marijuana (weed)'... first, who would put weed in brackets after marijuana? Then you have (hashish) after hash.

You say you've been smoking weed for three years, but it's easier to get hash... but you've never smoked hash?

Your post makes me suspicious.

Lol dude, I dont know why im "suspicous", yea ive been smoking weed onec a month on average, Ive always been afraid to smoke hash. Thats why im asking. I didnt know it came from weed.

Offlinechrom3titan
Stranger
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3991330 - 03/30/05 04:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cybrbeast said:
If you smoke a lot your mom might smell it on your clothes.

Lol dude, Its never happend :smile:, I wear alot of cologne all the time, so she doesnt know. I was talking about physical things, like coloring of your mouth, is that true?

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3991346 - 03/30/05 04:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

check your cross-post in The Pub  :grin:

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3991348 - 03/30/05 04:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I suppose if you smoke enough then yeah, your teeth may become slightly discolored.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinechrom3titan
Stranger
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: dblaney]
    #3991382 - 03/30/05 04:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

awsome answers guys, im happy i found this forum! Hey btw, how long does hash/weed stay in your system? So I can know before I ever get tested?

Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
    #3991754 - 03/30/05 06:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ok, first off hash is weed. Its just a very low quality weed. The effects "high" are different. Hash is just a shitty weed with not that great of a buzz. That's the only diff. As far as lazy eye I have no idea. I do know mass quantities of weed make you pretty slow and stupid. That's about it.

Hash is conentrated Bud, and its about 20 times more intense than Weed. Try smoking a bowl by yourself. I forget how to use lighters by the third bowl.

Oh yeah and tell me again why it costs so much more than weed? cause its shitty? i dont think so.

Edited by gdman (03/30/05 09:07 PM)

Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: gma]
    #3991872 - 03/30/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hey now, lets not flame, the man just has shitty dealers that sell shitty weed as hash, not his fault. that being said, your right about that lighter thing lol.

chrom3titan, THC will stay in your body, at testable levels, for an average of 2 weeks. if you smoke heavily, it can take considerably lnoger. also, why are you afraid of your mom finding out? if your old enough to post here(18) than your mom will just have to accept you for who you are. and unless she is a major bitch, she will still love you :smile:

also, just to set the record straight, marijuana buds are covered in trichomes. these trichs are the little "crystals" people see on buds. they have little heads filled with resin. this resin is where most of the THC in the plant is found. when the trichs are collected, by many different methods (each with their own dis/advantages), they are refered to as kif (or kiff, kief, keef...). when you press the kif into a ball, usualy turning dark brow/black, you get HASH :laugh: i hope this helps you understand hash a little better :smile:

for more info, all agout growing, smoking, eating, and refining weed, go to www.overgrow.com it is a great community.

--------------------
if i'm just a stoned stoner, sayin some stoned ass shit, please correct me :smile:

Offlinemyco
Stranger
Loc: Earth
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: gma]
    #3991884 - 03/30/05 06:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quality of hash is all on how you make it and what kind of buds you use.
The main thing she may notice is the smell (if you smoke too much you wont be able to hide the smell, yours red glazed eyes if she sees you while you are high and that fat gut you will be getting from eating all the cheese puffs in the house.

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=416240
Different hash shots.

--------------------
"That Is Not Dead
Which Can Eternal Lie
Yet With Strange Aeons
Even Death May Die."
Lovecraft

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
    #3992034 - 03/30/05 07:09 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Are you old enought to be posting here? You seem "suspicous" to me too.

--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Offlinepink_buffalo
deranged
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3992107 - 03/30/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hes deffinatly not old enough first of all who smokes weed for 3 years and dosnt no that hash comes from weed hes deffinitly 14. any person with common sence noes that weed dosnt cause any aide affects other than being "slow" or shor term memory loos what ever u wanna call it. obviously if you have smoked before you would no that the smell of smoke can stay on your close. your hole post seems like your lieing comme back when your 18 please

--------------------
death, its a one and a life time experence ill be ready will you?

Drugstore Cowboy
 User Gallery

Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: pink_buffalo]
    #3992155 - 03/30/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry for the incorrect information :blush:. No need for flaming tho. Just in my neck of the woods I have heard hash refferd to ass rag weed. I don't smoke allot of grass so I am not a pro. I prefer some mushrooms or a hit of LSD. Just trying to help the guy out. As far as this "hash" you speak of, I will have to look into it. It sounds pretty good. When I do get grass it is through a very reliable source and it is HIGH quality. My stuff must still have the resson in it because it is sticky when I get it, LOL. Like I said I was just trying to help out.

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: pink_buffalo]
    #3992220 - 03/30/05 07:51 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hash is made from the pressed trichromes or crystals that cover your pot. This is where the THC is located. Hash is stronger than buds because you are taking the thc and concentrating it. You smoke less plant matter and get much higher.

Kif or Trichromes

Pressed Kif makes hash

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Offlinepink_buffalo
deranged
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: Dankman]
    #3992231 - 03/30/05 07:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

thoes are some nice bud shots

--------------------
death, its a one and a life time experence ill be ready will you?

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

#3992252 - 03/30/05 07:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Go to Overgrow to read all about it.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflineSirFrancisBacon
Frog
 User Gallery

Loc: low earth orbit
    #3992282 - 03/30/05 08:07 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hey mushroomchris, look out for weed thats too sticky tho. Sometimes, small time dealers will store their mj with wet cotton balls so that it will gain water weight which is useless to you . . . shadey.

Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: SirFrancisBacon]
    #3992791 - 03/30/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Chris, i pm'd you but sorry bout that, and im sorry for making myself look like an asshole to the rest of you guys... no excuse, just nagging girlfriend combined with this break from pot are makin me kinda edgy. My bad, PEACE AND LOVE!

Offlinemyleftnut
Stranger
    #3992947 - 03/30/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

chrom3titan said:
badass guys, since im going to morocco, the mother country of hash lol.. I can get a bowl for 50 cents!!!! 

Be Careful.  Morroco is a dangerous place for tourists trying to score hash. :sad:

OfflineElectric305
Hunter
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: myleftnut]
    #3999018 - 04/01/05 07:22 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

For those of you who have never had good hash,i feel bad for you.Chris is a freind of mine in rl.Havent known him too long,but i didnt know he had never had the expierence of smoking good kief,lol.Ill have to turn him on to some o'that,lol.I got a space case grinder that makes it,just takes fucking forever.My kief box works alot better when im moving mass amounts o good green across it=)I keep my hash in a little modified sample perfume vail that I cleaned out good.Add some to the top of a bowl off good nugs and you can get higher than you ever got before=)

OfflineNetsurf12
Stranger
    #4000173 - 04/01/05 12:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hash is the presssed glands (trichomes) from the buds

it is gleaned from the plant in different ways, you can do an extraction, butane, iso alcahol or you can do a screen extraction

then the glands are pressed into hash

hash is usually about 40% thc content and there is less plant matter for you to smoke, therefore keeping your lungs a little cleaner, but still not great for you. The effect is similar to smoking depending on the strength of the strain you're using and also if it's a pure indica(couchlock) or sativa(energetic) strain

it's generally much more expensive then buds but honestly your best bet is to get a grinder with a screen and press your own hash

if you're worried about lung cancer get a vaporizer (I have a volcano) all the active elements with none of the plant matter smoking in your lungs, no benzine..ect

but they're about 500 bucks, there are others, but the volcano is the best and I dont mind paying for the best

don't listen to anyone else that tells you jibberish about this stuff

if you have any more questions feel free to pm me

or check out

www.overgrow.com/edge

GREAT forum on weed and weed related stuff, but no other drugs there

peace

Netsurf12

--------------------
I'm new to this but I want to learn :smile:

Offlineunearth
Stranger
    #4642265 - 09/10/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MushroomChris said:
What? I always heard hash refferd to as low quality?

hash is like 60 percent thc,shwagg is refferd to is low quality and is the lowest quality weed you can get.

Edited by unearth (09/10/05 01:31 PM)

Offlineunearth
Stranger
    #4642276 - 09/10/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Dankman said:
Hash is made from the pressed trichromes or crystals that cover your pot. This is where the THC is located. Hash is stronger than buds because you are taking the thc and concentrating it. You smoke less plant matter and get much higher.

Kif or Trichromes

damn,what kind of weed is that in the top pic

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: unearth]
    #4645994 - 09/11/05 12:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Sour Bubble :shrug:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Hash/weed questions? :) [Re: Kerr]
    #4646031 - 09/11/05 12:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hash is the bomb. It's not a lesser quality that bud unless you're extremely fucking lazy when you make it, it's soapbar (poor, poor excuse for hash!!!) or you get a ton of plant matter in it. I dunno, some people make shitty iso hash when they could add a little TLC in the process, and make kickass iso hash.

I've got some awesome hash right now, smells spicy. It was a huge puck of kif, not really pressed and hashy. But yeah, I was thinking I'd press it or toss it on a skillet and let that shit cure.

Bad hash sucks... when people don't flush out whatever they use to make it with, if they're using volatile solutions. Ice and bubble hash is the way to go. You almost always get a super clean product. People who don't like hash, or whom have had shitty experiences with it should make some bubble hash.... you'll quickly change your opinions!

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract