Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineberserker
empowered withthe spirit ofthe loner

dunk? cold shock? what should i do*?
    #3989045 - 03/30/05 05:12 AM (19 years, 21 days ago)

i have a cake that is just about done colonizing so i will fruit it tonight my plan was to put the cakes in the shed i have out back,
the temperatures are around 5-15 degres celcius (dont ask me how much that is in farenheit) but then i heard of this dunking method so i thought id give it a try,
i was thinking of dunking the cakes and putting them out in the shed over night when the temperatures are at the lowest (above freezing point) and then i dont know if i should bring them inside and fruit them here because the only place i can is in my room and i still have like 9 more cakes colonizing so i will have to lower the temp wich will affect the ones that arent ready yet,
all im concerened with is having enough for at least one moderate trip as fast as i can,
any suggestions also i dont have any verm to roll the cakes in, is that a problem?

--------------------
"I am older, older than thought in your species. My Mystic and Magickal
powers have been known by men since thousands of years. I can bring the mightiest wars before your eyes, or - show you -
Death. Showing the future to
those who dare is nothing: I could place you with the Gods. Learning to reproduce my growing
environment you will come to love me. The mushrooms which you see are only
the part of my body dedicated to sex thrills, My true body,
is an underground network of fine fibers, which may cover many acres, grow
for thousands of years, and can have far more connections than even the
human brain. Learning thy Way you will look upon me with awe and
amazement - FOR I AM THE FLESH OF THE GODS. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: dunk? cold shock? what should i do*? [Re: berserker]
    #3989056 - 03/30/05 05:23 AM (19 years, 21 days ago)

I highly recommend dunking your cakes, for atleast 12-24 hours, yes that temp seems fine, 0 C is freezing point so, I think you should be fine. Just make sure to follow the tek correctly!

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: dunk? cold shock? what should i do*? [Re: Cray]
    #3989231 - 03/30/05 07:09 AM (19 years, 21 days ago)

noo u dont wanna freeze ure cakes!

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Jump to top Pages: 1