Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZac
Stranger

drawing...
    #3986969 - 03/29/05 07:53 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

wow, this is truly crazy to me...before i started experimenting with shrooms and marijauna, i could not draw worth a shit. the other day i was sitting in class a few days after a trip, and i drew something that really freaked me out without even knowing it. i was scribbling in class not paying attention to what i was doing and i looked down and there was an insane lookin face on the paper. i was like, holy shit, i cant beleive this. now ive been drawing alot and my shit is actually pretty good. just thought i would share my revelation and a picture of the face, it really is trippy. iw anted to add it to the gallery, if anyone knows how, hook it up...

Edited by Zac (03/29/05 07:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: drawing... [Re: Zac]
    #3987081 - 03/29/05 08:09 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

For sure drawing is intense. My favorite thing to do is trace the swirling patterns that emerge on the paper and see what it turns into. I have had some weird ones manifest for sure. I love your drawing btw- find it hard to believe you never had any talent before.

Edited by GreenOsiris (03/29/05 08:18 PM)

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: drawing... [Re: GreenOsiris]
    #3987124 - 03/29/05 08:13 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

yeah i definately find my creativity is assisted while on shrooms and generally since shrooms have become more regular. i even find times that i draw or write while in a trance, then come across the art at a later time and can't even recognise it as my own!

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

OfflinePanamaFred
no sense of perspective

Loc: Flavor Country
Re: drawing... [Re: ajna]
    #3987275 - 03/29/05 08:34 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Agreed, I have a much easier time seeing things in my minds eye and translating it properly onto paper. I could never draw worth a shit either but aftger a year of heavy dopin theres been some far out eye candy poppin up all over everything i can write on.

--------------------

Offlinemushroomviking
Electric WhiskerButton

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Re: drawing... [Re: PanamaFred]
    #3987304 - 03/29/05 08:40 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

i've been drawing all my life, and I found that after I tried hallucinogens, my drawing has taken a big change, in positive ways of course. My lines seem more fluid now, and I can translate whats' on my mind into a drawing easier now too.
Plus, drawing on hallucinogens is really fun too. I once dropped 2 hits of acid and drew in my sketchbook for almost the whole trip!

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
Re: drawing... [Re: Zac]
    #3987465 - 03/29/05 09:07 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Ive only drawn while tripping once, but I draw stoned all the time. Definitely makes for some bizarre imagery

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
EVERYONE is an ARTIST..... Even YOU....! =P [Re: Zac]
    #3987660 - 03/29/05 09:36 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Both of your pictures were very cool...!  I have not done a substance induced drawing for a long time....   
I will suggest something for those people that may not think that they are "artistically inclined"....  Under using any substance, it opens "doors" of perception in your mind to the point of seeing stuff you might not normally see, with MUCH clarity sometimes....  I would highly suggest you might try this, for ANYONE wanting to create there own artistic style.... 
Find a flat "workable" board that has a lot of odd woodgrain patterns on it....  Now, Get BLITZED....!!!!  :grin:  (that is the "hard part")    Now get a magic marker handy, and sit in a comfortable spot with the board and the lights dimmed a little....  Now stare at the board until you "see" a picture - kinda~ like "seeing" pictures in the clouds....  Now, keep that image in your mind(it usually won't go away, but it might change some), and use the marker to fill in and make the picture you see "come to life"....  :heart:
And now YOU are on your way to becoming an artist too....!  :grin:
If you can do this, and not consider your work art, I  TRIPLE-DOG-DARE  you to show others your art (like minded people), and ask for opinion....  :wink:    You just may be surprised....  **Sometimes**, we are our own worse critics....    :heart:

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

OfflineZac
Stranger

Re: EVERYONE is an ARTIST..... Even YOU....! =P [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3989977 - 03/30/05 11:53 AM (19 years, 3 days ago)

i might give that a try, just draw on something wierd that i might not usually draw on and see what happens. thanks for the idea...

OfflineGapingLotus
mysteriouswanderer

Re: EVERYONE is an ARTIST..... Even YOU....! =P [Re: Zac]
    #3990987 - 03/30/05 03:08 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

could anyone please tell me how to submit my own works in the gallery??

--------------------
And all the hippies gonna lick the mind of god..
'cause it's a mushroom festival in hell.

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: EVERYONE is an ARTIST..... Even YOU....! =P [Re: GapingLotus]
    #3991953 - 03/30/05 06:53 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

I love drawing on substances, and along with mushroomviking, been drawing all my life. There was a huge difference in my art as I entered the drug culture with budsky, and another huge difference after psychadelics entered my life! Nothing better then frying and creating surrealistic art. I draw well on speed too, but I'll work on a singe piece for 6 hours straight trying to get every mark perfected on the paper, heh....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder