Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejtk
Stranger
 User Gallery

Myc. Growth???
    #3986199 - 03/29/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

I have just started seeing some myc. growth in my jars in the last 2 days. It seems to be very little and pretty slow. It's only the 6th day today. I was just wondering if the speed of myc. growth increases w/ time. I know it takes up to a week to see myc. growth at all, but im just wondering if it ever starts growing faster?

--------------------
Don't let your brain tell your mind it can't feel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: Myc. Growth??? [Re: jtk]
    #3986205 - 03/29/05 05:04 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

yea.. what the starin and temp you have it at?

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Myc. Growth??? [Re: jtk]
    #3986221 - 03/29/05 05:10 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

WBS/Grain jars?

Growth (under optimal conditions)is expotential. If wbs/grain jars, once you get to 15 to 20% colonization. Shake jars to re-distribute & spread colonized grains - all over jar. Then - colonization really takes off, as is moving from hundreds of points - towards each other.

Day 6 - Multi/spore inoculate

--------------------

Offlinejtk
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Myc. Growth??? [Re: agar]
    #3986282 - 03/29/05 05:33 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah they are WBS qt. jars. They are incubating at around 75.

--------------------
Don't let your brain tell your mind it can't feel

OfflineTokagekobushi
Low RankingPsychonaut

Loc: Blitzed out of my skull
Re: Myc. Growth??? [Re: agar]
    #3986295 - 03/29/05 05:36 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

As always, agar come in with helpful imformation. I cant tell it any better, as I've never done a grain jar, so, I dunno. Besides, Agar is a seasoned grower, i would trust any information he gave me, unless fi was to eat my brf/verm cakes for a trip, or to speed up growth by coughing on them...  (i knew that one guy was trying to misslead me...  :shrug:)

--------------------
"Mans unfailing capacity to beleive what he prefers to be true, rather than what evidence proves to be likely and possible, has always astounded me. We longe for a caring universe that will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary, we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest doubts. God hasnt been proven not to exist, therefore, he must exist!"

"Einstein would turn over in his grave! Not only does God play dice, but the dice are loaded."

"Some would ask, Why would a perfect god create a universe that if filled with so much evil. They have missed a greater conumdrum. Why would a perfect god create a universe at all?"

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: Myc. Growth??? [Re: Tokagekobushi]
    #3986391 - 03/29/05 05:58 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

75 will make them grow a little slower than as if they were at 80-85 but they will still grow good

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck