Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Datura... the best and worst of it - gain new powers?
    #3983672 - 03/29/05 03:05 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Any crazy "after-effects"?

I've seen a couple of trip reports where people say that afterwards(ever since the experience) - they gained powers/hightened senses.

Case #1: Boy takes Datura. Has trouble with eyes afterwards. But then, after a week or so - eyes are still not 100% HOWEVER - he can now see long distance with detail like a hawk. ????

Case #2: Man takes Datura. Almost OD's. Ever since then, he now sees 3-5 minutes into the future. Stupid, irrelevent stuff pops into his head and then happens minutes later. Nothing of consequence, but nevertheless -if true quite a trip. ???

Any of you try this stuff? Any after effects worth mentioning this in thread?

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelonebuddha
whats it allabout?
Re: Datura... the best and worst of it - gain new powers? [Re: Grizzy]
    #3984022 - 03/29/05 04:41 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I've only taken it a handful of times and every time my near sighted vision was screwed for several days. Perhaps this may contribute to the seeing long distances but I couldn't tell you. Never gained anything from datura other than extreme dry mouth and a feeling of being poisoned. That's just me though.

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: Datura... the best and worst of it - gain new powers? [Re: lonebuddha]
    #3984026 - 03/29/05 04:44 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Isn't this also known as "moon flower"...I don't know much about it but if it is "moon flower" it sent several of my "friends" to the hospital. It could have been their own stupidity.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Offlinelonebuddha
whats it allabout?
Re: Datura... the best and worst of it - gain new powers? [Re: thenewuser]
    #3984062 - 03/29/05 05:05 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yep also called jimson weed, angel's trumpets, or devil's thorn apple or something like that. There are many reports of people forgetting anything they did during the trip, even ending up naked. People have died and I have read a report of an 18 year old that chopped off his penis and tongue while under the influence. It however has a rich history especially in witch craft that interest me. I may one day try again but its not on my things to do list.

Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: nj
Re: Datura... the best and worst of it - gain new powers? [Re: lonebuddha]
    #3984763 - 03/29/05 12:44 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i am about 180 lbs and took about 80-100 datura stramonium seeds. when taking datura i was very concerned about the stories i heard about inability to urinate and inability to remember that you had taken a substance.. i urinated fine and very frequently. inability to remember you had taken datura is like forgetting which hole you eat out of and which you crap.. you would have to be a real dumbass for this to happen considering that you are completely physically and mentally intoxicated and you have the worst nearsight ever. every time i stood up i felt like i had waken up from drinking a bottle of jack daniels. maybe if that is your daily experience you can forget that you ingested datura but for me that is a strong hard reminder that i have ingested something. the lack of ability to read lasted me about 2 and a half days which was the most unpleasnt effect of it but was quite tolerable.. reading is definately out of the question for this time. as for gaining "powers" such as forseeing events that just takes desire and work drugs, plants, or sober it is only created with intent. not something exogenous

--------------------
www.returntonature.us - wild foods blog

OM

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Datura... the best and worst of it - gain new powers? [Re: bmarley3434]
    #3984926 - 03/29/05 01:32 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I know friends who tripped on datura and remembered nothing at all, and completely forgot everything during the trip, they didnt even know their name. This chemical has a very powerful effect on alot of people who take it, it's amazing people still take it. I've tried it, and I dont like it, but as far as psychic experiences and seeing far distances with details of a hawk, it sounds made-up. Lies exist.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden