Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedex622
Strangest

Loc: TN
Shrooms n Glory
    #3965808 - 03/24/05 05:01 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Ok, do you or don't you want LSA in your chocolate with an 1/8 of shrooms? What does it do? Is it better than shooms?

--------------------
I know a mouse,
And he hasn't got a house.
I don't why I call him Gerald?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Shrooms n Glory [Re: dex622]
    #3966294 - 03/24/05 07:33 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

I personally no longer like LSA. After having a trip where it felt like my blood vessels were closing and my heart was pumping 1000beats/second, and I thought I was going to have a heart attack for a good three hours, I stopped using it every once in a while. It's just not worth it in my opinion, go for LSD.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Shrooms n Glory [Re: dblaney]
    #3967022 - 03/24/05 10:33 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

LSA's something that you more or less take for the hell of it, and realize that it's just as bad as everyone says. I have like 200 hbrw seeds and no desire to ever touch them...

Imagine having the worst body load, totally cramped and upset stomach, a gross drunk feeling, and screwed up vision and especially thoughts while you're peaking on mushrooms. It doesn't sound like a good combination to me. I'd only ever combine marijuana or dramamine (NOT a recreational dose as that'd be retarded!!) with LSA as it kills some of the nausea.

You'd only ever want to do LSA by itself. Definitely test the waters as sometimes it can be okay for some people. I find that 3-5 shaved/sanded down seeds in a cold water extract are okay with a lot of pot, which brings out the charictaristics of the drug without being overwhelming. But mushrooms amplify things like your feelings. And I know that ever since I was a kid I'd always get extremely depressed whenever I get nausia.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflinePanamaFred
no sense of perspective

Loc: Flavor Country
Re: Shrooms n Glory [Re: browndustin]
    #3973757 - 03/26/05 07:14 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

Well this is strange. I took about 3.5 grams of some fairly potent shroomies about 2 hours after ingesting 280 morning glories. I puked about 2.5 hours into it but it really didnt bother me. The next 8 hours of prolonged reality shattering visuals more than made up for it.

For me the synergy between the two chemicals was undeniable and it was cool as to boot. It may bring along a shitty body load and some nausea but hey if trippin your pants off is your gig this may be for you

--------------------

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
Re: Shrooms n Glory [Re: PanamaFred]
    #3974921 - 03/27/05 12:44 AM (19 years, 25 days ago)

HBWS has been nothing more then physical (more so) and mental tourture in my experience :[

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Re: Shrooms n Glory [Re: SourceLimit]
    #3975822 - 03/27/05 11:14 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

I tripped off MG for my first time the other night. I had literally no nausea, not really any body load, and I had very nice visuals. Its best to just chill when your on them and watch a movie (I watched Saving Private Ryan... unbelieveable) So I basically got all of the good effects and none of the bad, except a pressure that I could feel in the back/center of my head.. but it was anything to complain about. Anyway.. definitely smoke some pot 1-2 hours after ingesting the seeds, it makes the trip sooo much better and IMO gives it a "kick start"

Anyway.. the funny thing is.. all I did was get three packs of heavenly blue brand MG seeds from bennies, open them up, munch em down, and 2 hours later was tripping balls..

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

Offlinesteelflower
Stranger
Re: Shrooms n Glory [Re: SHR00MiN]
    #3981715 - 03/28/05 07:56 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

SHR00MiN said:
I tripped off MG for my first time the other night. I had literally no nausea, not really any body load, and I had very nice visuals. Its best to just chill when your on them and watch a movie (I watched Saving Private Ryan... unbelieveable) So I basically got all of the good effects and none of the bad, except a pressure that I could feel in the back/center of my head.. but it was anything to complain about. Anyway.. definitely smoke some pot 1-2 hours after ingesting the seeds, it makes the trip sooo much better and IMO gives it a "kick start"

Anyway.. the funny thing is.. all I did was get three packs of heavenly blue brand MG seeds from bennies, open them up, munch em down, and 2 hours later was tripping balls..

Then your lucky I did the same thing but less than 50 seeds. I didnt even finish them before I knew I was in trouble, I was fucking passing out and felt like my stomach was being torn open.

OfflineDadeMurphy
H4x0r

Re: Shrooms n Glory [Re: steelflower]
    #3981806 - 03/28/05 08:14 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

I've dosed low a few times, 4-5 good hawaiian hbwr seeds. Scraped off the outer fuzz.
It's always felt good...definately a body buzz, feel heavy and kind of sleepy, but it's pretty nice. I'd get thoughts/mindstate like low-dose acid or shrooms. Visuals are minimal to non-existant. Lasts 6-8 hours, during which time sleep is difficult. After they wear off there is some stomach discomfort/gas, but not nearly enough to vomit.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------

OfflineVeganReich
Stranger
Re: Shrooms n Glory [Re: DadeMurphy]
    #4040191 - 04/11/05 08:13 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

I was thinking of soaking 10 grams of ground MGs in some sweet blackberry wine for a few day to a week and drink it with some shrooms. Ive had good and bad experiances with it. Anyone mixed it with DXM?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom