Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

I'm bored again so I'm talking here. =/
    #3981657 - 03/28/05 09:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I took a few "pills". I'm bored here while they kick in and listening to trance. I just sat out in a canyon filled w/ tree's with my car doors open blasting my trance and listening to it echo off the canyon walls. Thinking about why in 2 or 3 years I haven't made 1 new friend as it's impossible to do where I live and how I live. Feeling sorry for myself? Nope, just thinking about how to fix the problem. I can't, until I move.Becuase of my childhood I am socially awkward...not freaky or anything, I have manners and know how to show people a good time. I'm just....I dunno.

Anyway so I'm just going to talk the shit here as I think that's what the Pub is for, if not then delete this post.

I'm listening to some new random trance I downloaded. I should be happy right now but I'm just bored. I have 1874.52 in my spending account 6000 in savings and all my bills are paid and I have 0 debt. But as I learned a loooooong time ago money doesn't make anyone truely happy it just makes life a bit easier.

There is a Mc. Donalds bag next to me with a rotting cheeseburger in it from 6 hours ago. I wish I could give it to some starving person in uh where ever people starve at but I can't. I could throw it away but it's still tecnically good.

Anyway I'm bored and about to "trip" or not...post whatever you want I'd love to shoot the shit while someone else here may be bored as well.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: I'm bored again so I'm talking here. =/ [Re: thenewuser]
    #3981669 - 03/28/05 09:46 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hey man,
I hope ya have a good time with those pills, and if you're looking to make friends - it's not hard! It just takes a little courage and the right attitude :smile:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Offlinethenewuser

Re: I'm bored again so I'm talking here. =/ [Re: lukeboots]
    #3981676 - 03/28/05 09:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hrm...not to sure as I'm a "druggy" type and I'm in northern utah. Mormons are not fond of my type. I either meet the 2 extremes, the people who are religous nut balls, or the people who are so stoned all the time I could kick'em in the nuts and they would giggle, well you get what I mean.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3981682 - 03/28/05 09:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yes don't worry about it, most people on here are pretty cool people, I am awkward to making new friends as well...when I was younger I had few friends and had a hard time opening up to people, hey welcome! :grin: :sun:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3981693 - 03/28/05 09:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Whoah, where are you from? I am in currently living in Layton...

Offlinethenewuser

Re: I'm bored again so I'm talking here. =/ [Re: Skunk420]
    #3981698 - 03/28/05 09:53 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Logan, Utah. lol this post got 1 shroom! :laugh: Pretty country here. Lots of trees and deer.

Paul Oakenfold: Tranceport (Full CD) just started playing, this is very very good, the body highs have begun and I'm dancing a bit, well what I call dancing. I'm not sure if it's really dancing in the sence of what you see on mtv. It's just my body moving with the music to help the hyper rush waves flow through my nerves easier.

I think I'm starting to trip.

--------------------

Edited by thenewuser (03/28/05 09:55 PM)

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #3981711 - 03/28/05 09:56 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Surely there's more people around than just mormons. I live in the lame state of Nebraska and I've still managed to find many cool people around my area.. keep looking!

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3981712 - 03/28/05 09:56 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

..I used to drive though there a lot, I grew up in the Garland, Tremonton area actually until I moved to this area when I was about 12 years old...I think it is nicer country where you are living...this area is getting to overcrowded and looking like a city or something...I would rather live further north again...

Edited by skunk78395 (03/28/05 09:57 PM)

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
    #3981729 - 03/28/05 09:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ive lived here in nyc area all my life, i cant imagine living in the middle of nowhere. i feel for u guy. at least in this day and age there is the internet, taliking to people of like interest and mind can be helpful in establishing a sense of normalcy with oneself.

Offlinethenewuser

#3981735 - 03/28/05 10:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I've never been to those area's. Logan is still a small town..but getting big fast now, it's in a boom.

jonnywax when you say "keep looking" I'm not sure how a person does that. I mean I'm not single, going to bars and clubs is pointless I think?

I keep thinking about diving into a rootbeer float for some reason. pushing the floating icecream around and swiming in the carbination bubbles. playing in the cotton like foam at the top like I'm in the clouds. While this all sounds nice to do in reality it would be a sticky mess lol.

Who evers sig that is I stole it for my website I hope you don't mind..I can't stop starring at it heh.

Shnezbit I've never lived in a big city. The nice thing about living here is that it's pretty and peacefull also 0 crime.

--------------------

Edited by thenewuser (03/28/05 10:02 PM)

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3981771 - 03/28/05 10:06 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

..I heard Logan has its share of partiers, but I would rather go hang out in SLC...Personally I am getting kind of sick of this state to be honest, maybe because I am in my mid-thirties now and have lived in Utah all my life and need a change of scenery...I was thinking Washington state or B.C. Canada area. I have known friends that have lived there, they say it is so nice...and the shroom hunting is great, the people are liberal and open minded, not stressed out and pissy about everyhing...oh I want to atleast go on a vacation there for a while...from what I have heard of the area, I bet I would not want to leave... the women there are so cool too...the ones here are all fucked in the head...most anyway...hey btw I would love to be you...try owing the court almost $2000 in fines and lawyer fees...but I dont blame anyone except me..

Edited by skunk78395 (03/28/05 10:23 PM)

Offlinethenewuser

#3981845 - 03/28/05 10:22 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hrm SLC is pretty far away. I think I need to go to a rave, those seem like my kind of people. Kinda crazy, kinda druggy but fun loving. However I could have the hole rave seen wrong.

I'm starting to get hot..chemically hot. This happens with some drugs.Do I drug up to often? Yes. I'm not denying it..I don't deny it. It's what I do. I'll stop when it starts effecting me negitivly, I think I've been lucky so far with it not. Maybe I should stop while I'm ahead? Yeah I should but I'm stubborn and when I like something I do it...hrm.

I am a strange person as I have 2 main sides to me, not personallities, maybe 2 ego's? 1 side is pure logic, and 1 side it "wtf why not? It's fun!!!". These guys are at a constant battle. It has made for an interesting life so far. Finding myselves in wierd situations...like finding myself in a cab drivers apt 600 miles away from my house, slightly drugged up, and making Myc juice. While the logical side creates a biz that has been succesfull so far.

I'm sorry if I keep going off on a rant, but I doubt that the owners of the shroomery will mind the..10k I might take up in their database. And if they do I'll pay them for their bandwith..I wish I could make a donation to the shroomery...however that would destroy my anominity(sp?) wouldn't it? It's to bad really.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3981869 - 03/28/05 10:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

..don't worry about it, I have never tried powder before...I just might order it sometime, and try it...I can't believe I haven't yet...I used to do the syrup version years ago..it is pretty strange felling, but I head that powder is much cleaner effect, it might even scare me to get that high again in that way...I remember having some pretty scary highs on that stuff when I was younger...I would rather trip on some Mushrooms now...I can't score any lately though, but I am sure they will be around sometime again like earlier this year...

Edited by skunk78395 (03/28/05 10:51 PM)

Offlinethenewuser

#3981898 - 03/28/05 10:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hrmmm I don't believe I can talk about this here, so I won't if you want to PM me I can give you all the info you need.

I'm starting to trip pretty "hard". I'm actually having "mind trips" which are my absolute favorite. Figuring out the universe w/ a Zen garden to letting the music in your headphones guide you into other demntions where flowers rule and fertial sand is a tradable resource. Fun eh? I love the mind, I love this community.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3981946 - 03/28/05 10:47 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yea, I might here soon...I don't think it would be a good idea to post about that kind of stuff here...I got to finish a few things here first...

Offlinethenewuser

#3981956 - 03/28/05 10:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I can talk about the trip, but you might want to delete those 3 initials just in case. I'm going to be editing my LSA guide found here:

http://www.simple-drug-guides.backupgigs...9&Itemid=47

With some more pics, unfortunatly I have totaly forgot my admin login lol. This might take me all night, but all in the name of helping others understand a misunderstoog drug.

--------------------

Edited by thenewuser (03/28/05 10:54 PM)

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3981997 - 03/28/05 10:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thenewuser said:
Hrm SLC is pretty far away. I think I need to go to a rave, those seem like my kind of people. Kinda crazy, kinda druggy but fun loving. However I could have the hole rave seen wrong.

I'm starting to get hot..chemically hot. This happens with some drugs.Do I drug up to often? Yes. I'm not denying it..I don't deny it. It's what I do. I'll stop when it starts effecting me negitivly, I think I've been lucky so far with it not. Maybe I should stop while I'm ahead? Yeah I should but I'm stubborn and when I like something I do it...hrm.

I am a strange person as I have 2 main sides to me, not personallities, maybe 2 ego's? 1 side is pure logic, and 1 side it "wtf why not? It's fun!!!". These guys are at a constant battle. It has made for an interesting life so far. Finding myselves in wierd situations...like finding myself in a cab drivers apt 600 miles away from my house, slightly drugged up, and making Myc juice. While the logical side creates a biz that has been succesfull so far.

I'm sorry if I keep going off on a rant, but I doubt that the owners of the shroomery will mind the..10k I might take up in their database. And if they do I'll pay them for their bandwith..I wish I could make a donation to the shroomery...however that would destroy my anominity(sp?) wouldn't it? It's to bad really.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
    #3982009 - 03/28/05 11:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Skunk, newuser, I'm in idaho not too far from you guys (i think although I'm not 100% sure where logan is)

Anyway I know this is a bit off topic and I don't mean to jack your thread new, but some friends of mine are looking at having a little get together sometime in the not to distant future, either in southern ID or Northern UT. pm me if either of you would be interested.

And new, have fun with the trip and gl in finding new friends.

--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#3982015 - 03/28/05 11:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

..yea I remember listening to music in that state of mind too...but that is the only way I liked doing it...I am still here, I just am in no hurry to trip like that again...not anytime soon yet though..enjoy yourself...just don't do it too often...but at the same time, it is your life...enjoy....I rage against> oh it might sound like fun, if I have the time...I got to be taking a lot of evenings off for counceling meetings, maybe I could schedule something off though...it is too early to tell right now though...I will PM you sometime...

Edited by skunk78395 (03/28/05 11:20 PM)

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: I'm bored again so I'm talking here. =/ [Re: Jim]
    #3982021 - 03/28/05 11:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I thought you were going to lay low

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> The Pub