Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefunnylittleman
Stranger

still good?
    #3980732 - 03/28/05 05:18 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I have some brown rice flour but the date on it is 02 of december 04.
would it still be ok to use because that is just for human consumption.

--------------------
The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecb9fl
Senior ChildMolestationExpert
Loc: florida
Re: still good? [Re: funnylittleman]
    #3980773 - 03/28/05 05:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Go for it.

--------------------
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide

"Generosity is nothing else than a craze to possess. All which I abandon, all which I give, I enjoy in a higher manner through the fact that I give it away. To give is to enjoy possessively the object which one gives."

Offlinefunnylittleman
Stranger

Re: still good? [Re: cb9fl]
    #3980781 - 03/28/05 05:33 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

is that just a guess or do you know what your talking about

--------------------
The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

Offlinecb9fl
Senior ChildMolestationExpert
Loc: florida
Re: still good? [Re: funnylittleman]
    #3980786 - 03/28/05 05:36 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I used really old brf that had been kept in the fridge with over one year old spore syringes with great results.

--------------------
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide

"Generosity is nothing else than a craze to possess. All which I abandon, all which I give, I enjoy in a higher manner through the fact that I give it away. To give is to enjoy possessively the object which one gives."

Offlinefunnylittleman
Stranger

Re: still good? [Re: cb9fl]
    #3980821 - 03/28/05 05:50 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

nice one didn't mean to be cheeky,just informative.thanks a million. :cheers:

--------------------

- Bill Hicks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation