Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ranch Dressing, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
TRIP REPORT: Psychedelic Holi and The Easter Hippyflip Tea
    #3979150 - 03/28/05 04:20 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

This is a trip report in the making. i have one trip report to tell about and another trip i am about to experience. i am on two rolls right now Mdma and MDa powder in capsules), But i will get to that part later.first i must weave a trip report of my experience on the Festival of Holi. It started off on a friday night, i read a rave flyer for an event called Entropy in South Austin, TX. it was a psychedelic goa/psytrance rave in commemoration of Holi, the indian festival commemorating the onset of spring, complete with a 100 acre ranch and tons of psychedelics, psy strance(shiva shakti was the DJ) and colored dust to be . I called my Monk Friend to cancel my yoga class, and he told me he was going to Austin to commemorate Holi with a retreat. he said there would be yoga, baba stories, meditation, and moon observation. He asked if i would like to come, and i declined his invitation politely. i had other plans, besides the rave, and the retreat (i couldnt afford the gas).But i figured it was a good night to take psychedelics under the full moon of the spring equinox, a powerful time. i prepared 4 grams of shrooms for both of my friends (lets call them Gumby and Rico).We got lucky and came opon a young cultivator who sold thai for dirt cheap. The mexicans were a little more expensive, so we went with the thai. i got hot water from starbucks and put my Zen Dreams herbal tea into the cup. I broke up each of our doses one at a time and poured a Juice with vitamin C and Ginseng over the crushed shrooms, then strained them with hot tea for potency. each tea was triple filtered. to test the accuracy of my extraction i gave my friend Bob eight grams of the wet tea-soaked material, and he ate it all (gross) thiking it would make him trip. hours later no trip. i know how to cook up some awesome tea. We got to the park, the sun was setting  and Me Gumby and Rico Drank our tea. We Went into this park and saw the whole city while coming up. it was awesome. it was combined with a beautiful purple-orange sky sunset. After the sun went down we played soccer with a huge easter egg the size of my head. it was hilarious, here we were on good friday shrooming playing with an easter egg we stole from somone's lawn, how blasphemous my friend Rico commented. I didnt care. on the peak we walked to another sepearate park, that was much bigger and safer (no cops  :cool:) We walked down the trail to a spot we know called Robbies Grave.it was a spot where a horse was named robbie was buried underneath a humongous old oak tree.There was a bench and we lit candles. I touched the old tree and i felt apart of it, i could feel my hand being emerged in the energy of this wise old giant.it was greeting me and offering it's protection. I felt safe under this old canapy with long creeping branches. The grass looked indescribably warped and crazy and it was moving and pulsating. as i was walking down this narrow dirt path i thought this is what enlightened beings must feel like. in blissful awareness, or a perception of great appreciation and beauty.All trees looked Amazing. The moon was indescribably bright. i knew it is not usually that bright, it was intense and perfect. there was a round perfect rainbow aura around the moon. i stopped and said a mantra (not aloud but in my heart) OM MANI PADME HUM and i heard distincly a chorus of divine voices say the mantra back. I closed my eyes and pictured thousands of buddhas and dakinis and angels all coming to gaze upon the perfect sphere of the moon. The moon was flawless, it had no features on it, it was so bright and intense that it made the park lit. We heard a rustling in the bushes, and i cought a glimpse of the tail of that familiar vermin the skunk skipping along in the grass beyond the path. he wasnt headed our way but we left and walked back to my friends house where i came down while listening to squarepusher. Today(or yesterday noow), Easter, i wake up with nothing, no gas. I borrow 20 bucks from a girl i know, and turn that into half a tank,  and two MDMA capsules from a trusted source (Molly. pure and blue) i take one capsule and get 4 grams of thai with the other. Not a bad day. Again, i prepare Tea. with Vitamin C sobe (100%)and Zen Tea. My cousin bought a capsule alomg with Her friends who were newbies to rolling. we go and Smoke some Indica and i begin to flip. We are inside this wonderful aparment but my cousin and her friends wont stop talking.They are really nice for a while, and my cousin is exceptionally happy for someone who just ended a long-term relationship. the X was theraputic for her.  I asked them if they wanted to drink some shroom tea, to ease the comedown, because i didnt want to ingest too many grams, and to share with the other girls. my hypothesis was since shrooms are good for you(gives the brain a healing rest,its the flesh of the Gods for christs sake) and that the psilocybin molecule looks almost like serotonin, than maybe it can help give your brain a rest and combat the negative comedown of X. None of them wanted any. They said it looked like piss, but it was clearly a dark reddish color tea. so i went home and said fuck it, if they want to crash its ok by me( my cousin and her friends are really shallow but her three friends are hot though) :mushroom2:. they look at shrooms as just another drug. i know they are not. It is an Entheogenic sacrament that only needs to be taken by people who treat it as such, out of respect.) I am about to say a mala, and drink the tea, which tastes delicious. my roll is almost finished, so i am going to purify myself before tea time. the hippieflip report to come.  :rasta: :heart: :mushroom2:

:loveeyes: :weirdeyes: :zoom:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: TRIP REPORT: Psychedelic Holi and The Easter Hippyflip Tea [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #3979247 - 03/28/05 05:26 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Don't try and get any sleep or anything, geez!

Nice report.

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: TRIP REPORT: Psychedelic Holi and The Easter Hippyflip Tea [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #3985027 - 03/29/05 02:00 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

How goes it (or went it)?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinenickpdx
Re: TRIP REPORT: Psychedelic Holi and The Easter Hippyflip Tea [Re: dblaney]
    #3987254 - 03/29/05 10:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney18 said:
How goes it (or went it)?

Yes yes, please tell us!  :smile:

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: TRIP REPORT: Psychedelic Holi and The Easter Hippyflip Tea [Re: nickpdx]
    #3987360 - 03/29/05 10:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

as the X wore off ,I drank the tea. Holy Shit. The hours that ensued were marked by an emotion which i can only describe as complete and utter bliss. i have never experienced such a relaxed, all Aware state of true and utter happiness. I could feel the kundalini awakening through my chakras, which felt like a cool breeze of white light. and my awareness even extended to my third eye which i could feel throbbing on my forehead.Sometimes i would close my eyes and i would see streaks of divine light illuminating my field of vision and consciousness. This feeling didn't feel chemichal and loaded like the X, but felt light and open. I felt genuinely connected to the source. I had an astounding Religious breakthrough and reconciled my christian past beliefs, with my spiritual path that i know follow. I realized that we are truly God, and its only an illusion that we are somehow apart. All is one in this universe. The trip was not unlike X or Shrooms, but was marked more by powerful emotions and thoughts than visions. I had many mild hallucinations, unlike those on shrooms or X alone. I closed my eyes and saw curving electric neon colored patterns unfolding. My door rippled like liquid as i sighed in ecstatic content gazing upon it. This feeling lasted the whole night, and the well-being and happiness continues throughout the week. I went to sleep watching the sun rise through my window. it was awesome. i wont be doing MDMA for a while, i figure that trip would be an excellent note to end my MDMA experience on. I look forward to more shroomy adventures and Mescaline. (hurry up and get it home depot!!)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ranch Dressing, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports